MFB Episode 28: Dark Gasher's Big Crabby Crabby Operation 10/11/09 JPN / 09/26/10 USA

I watched episode 27 again and watched the preview for episode 28 and all Tetsuya does is tie some of his hair up to get his hair out of his face... possibly.. probably cant tell until i actually watch this episode. XD
So yeah...probably the lamest episode of 'em all...as much as I like Tetsuya, his lameness is undeniable...

Best part of the peisode? A huge machine that probably costs thousands if not millions they use just to put Dark Wolf's metal wheel on Mad Cancer and change the color slightly. That's just epic.
i agree dude it didnt do much to the blade and i dont like tetsuya and his stupid cheatingUnhappy
i liked tetsuya drama alot was damm fun and he actualy fooled keipei(hope i wrote his name corectly) it sure is good show
Haha watched the episode.. Tetsuya got the whole stadium crying. Chocked_2 lmao
Tetsuya has massive comedy value in this episode. Really enjoyed watching it =D.
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:38 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Haha watched the episode.. Tetsuya got the whole stadium crying. Chocked_2 lmao

Yeah, he made the whole stadium cry by telling a story about a crab...

He must be the awesomest story-teller ever.
Yeah... and then they got angry after Tetsuya left the building. XD

Oh god.. Tetsuya follows little boys. Chocked_2 (Yuu i mean. lmao)

Best bit of this episode was Yuu's reaction to Daidouji hugging himself cos he likes his big Cactis Plant. Pinching_eyes_2
Dub discussion for this episode is now open.