MFB Episode 27: Intruders in the Challenge Match! - 10/04/09 JPN / 09/25/10 USA

27. Intrusion! Challenge Match
乱入!チャレンジマッチ
rannyuu ! charenji machi
Air date: 2009-10-04

WBBA主催チャレンジマッチ渓流ステージで決勝進出を決めた氷魔(ひょうま)。対戦相手を待っていると、エントリーすらしていない遊がバトルを挑んでくる。一方、森林ステージの優勝者ケンタには、ダークネビュラの手先となった翼が襲いかかる。
Hyouma, who has advanced to the finals in the WBBA’s sponsored challenge match at the mountain stream stage. As he’s waiting for his opponent, Yuu, who isn’t in the competition, comes to challenge him. At the same time, the forest stage’s winner, Kenta, suffers from Tsubasa’s attacks, who has become Dark Nebula’s subordinate.

Summary translated by rebecca85.
I added the translations rebecca85 did for DranzerX13 in the topics for episodes 25, 26 and 27.

Yuu vs Hyouma, this will be good. ♥

Thanks Kai-V and rebecca85.
LOL Yuu vs Hyouma who will win.
Chocked_2 Wait what... Tsubasa... apart of Dark Nebula. Gasp why.
(Sep. 15, 2009  1:46 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: LOL Yuu vs Hyouma who will win.

yuu beat ginga
ginga beat hyouma

therefore, hyouma will be obliterated
:\ Yeah i have to agree with you on that one..
If Hyouma wins it would surprise me. lol
Got that right. I suspect he'll be crushed by Libra.
:\ It would be funny if Libra and Aries knocked each other out.. XD but what are the chances of that happening. haha
^Slim to none, because they don't want to make Ginga look bad.
Good point.. oh well. only time will tell when this episode is aired. XD
WOW! Both Hyouma and Kenta lost their matches. I loved the part when Ginga had his face close up the the video camera, with a big fat smile. He also was saying "Hamburger!" which was funny.
Hi, my name is KeyHole and I really, really hate you.

Anyway, the episode was fine. Not the best, but still alright. Only thing I kinda didn't like is the fact that Yuu did seem to try to be nice with Tsubasa, but the carp was still so cold with him.
How did ginga get in front of the camera so fast from no were thats anime for you
Its called random spawning... nah im kidding... that or Ginga can run really fast. lol jks.
i like the way the animaters made Aries use the ED
HAHA. Hyouma uses ED158 and not ED145 in this episode =D.

Also have to add that Yuu and Tsubusa are ruthless players! I believe we have not seen Tsubasa's full potential lol. I also see that Tsubasa uses Force Attack/Smash. I hope the Metal wheel is as affective in real life.
Naww Tsubasa joins Dark Nebula...

Hyouma vs Yuu - Who shall win?
When will all Metal Fight Beyblade come out in subs please tell me !
Yawww, could have seen that happening at the end of episode 26.

(Oct. 09, 2009  3:16 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Naww Tsubasa joins Dark Nebula...

When they get subbed they will appear here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...de-RAW-SUB.

People have school and work. You need to be patient =D.

(Oct. 09, 2009  3:24 PM)Fizzle_Blades Wrote: When will all Metal Fight Beyblade come out in subs please tell me !
(Oct. 09, 2009  3:16 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Naww Tsubasa joins Dark Nebula...

Hyouma vs Yuu - Who shall win?

Unhappy Awww damnit Tsubasa... why! join Dark Nebula.. when Daidouji has 2 Cactis plants. XD

Sadly... Yuu wins. Poor Hyouma. lmao (sorry to people who haven't seen this episode yet.)
Dub discussion for this episode is now open.