MFB Episode 26: Tsubasa Flies Into the Dark - 09/27/09 JPN / 09/19/10 USA

There is a boy from Dark Nebula who looks so much like Benkei ... I do not know why they had to duplicate him.
(Sep. 20, 2009  6:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a boy from Dark Nebula who looks so much like Benkei ... I do not know why they had to duplicate him.

Because Benkei is just so awesome!

Who cares, anyway? He seems like the kind of guy who's there for one episode, gets beaten (Most likely by Tsubasa) and who we'll never see again. A few boring characters aren't really bad if we see little of 'em Joyful_3
By the look of the preview Tsubasa was really holding back when he was blading agianest Ginga and Yuu could lose next episode
I reckon Tsubasa held back and let Ginga win, just to make Ginga happy. lol
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:22 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I reckon Tsubasa held back and let Ginga win, just to make Ginga happy. lol

It didn't seem to me like he tried to hide the fact that he let Ginga win. He could have started by not giving so many hints to our protagonist, he could solve anything with his Shooting Star attack, he really doesn't need the tips...
Yeah well.. i was hopeing that Ginga would lose to Tsubasa just so he'd learn a new special for Pegasis.
Shooting Star Attack is way over used. lol Joyful_2;
know we can know how strong Tsubasa is compared to Yuu it should be a good fight I hope
WOW! Another episode with no Kenta, Benkei, Kyouya. Not just that, but this time no Madoka, which this episode mainly focuses on Tsubasa most of the episode. That was so cool seeing Yuu get all pissed against Tsubasa, which not only lead to Yuu using his strongest move, but also seeing Tsubasa use a new finishing move.

It was pretty cool to see Tsubasa and Yuu get a draw in their match.

I watched this ep live on keyhole, btw.
Didn't get to watch it on Keyhole, this time. Thanks for spoiling the end of the match, dranzer Joyful_3 (Joking, I really don't mind XD)

So yeah, hope someone can post a link to the peisode as fast as possible Joyful_3
I just watched the episode...

I know people hate it when I do that, but...Yuu was so cute! Joyful_3 He was all angry at Tsubasa and taping the foot with his minuscule leg! He looked like an annoying spoiled brat, I loved that Joyful_3

Tsubasa was...silly, in this episode. He's like "Yup...I'm ready for Ryuuga, the big guy with the killer spinning top that no one was able to defeat up until now." I guess I'm probably alone on this one, but his confidence is starting to greatly annoy me.

But overall, very good episode, except for the three Orso Brothers...they must have been cloned from Benkei's carp.
Tsubasa tied with Yuu and Yuu keep yelling at Tsubasa it was funny (Yuu has alot of toys)[/align]
(Sep. 29, 2009  10:30 PM)Dude Wrote: I just watched the episode...

I know people hate it when I do that, but...Yuu was so cute! Joyful_3 He was all angry at Tsubasa and taping the foot with his minuscule leg! He looked like an annoying spoiled brat, I loved that Joyful_3

Tsubasa was...silly, in this episode. He's like "Yup...I'm ready for Ryuuga, the big guy with the killer spinning top that no one was able to defeat up until now." I guess I'm probably alone on this one, but his confidence is starting to greatly annoy me.

But overall, very good episode, except for the three Orso Brothers...they must have been cloned from Benkei's carp.

Tsubasa's confidence is more tolerable than Yuu's.
(Sep. 29, 2009  11:32 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Tsubasa's confidence is more tolerable than Yuu's.

I hardly care for Yuu, anymore, actually...his cuteness is starting to bore me (I'm easily bored)

I need more than just smiles and toys. But I still don't like Tsubasa...
Chocked_2Tsubasa was holding back agian when are we going to see how strong he is
Out of curiousity as it hasn't been mentioned yet. The blader Tsubasa is battling, does he have a name? Also does the bear he calls on have a name? I heard the word Sabusat/Sabusa...does this ring any bells? I looked up bear celestial signs; all it came back with was "The Great Bear, "Ursa Major".
He has no name, but he is one of the Orso Brothers. All of them have Rock Orso D125B, the beyblade that is included with BB-51.

I mentioned it in the BB-51 Extreme Beystadium topic, also.
Sorry about that. I can see the reference with Ursa though. Thanks Kai-V, much appreciated =D.

(Oct. 08, 2009  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He has no name, but he is one of the Orso Brothers. All of them have Rock Orso D125B, the beyblade that is included with BB-51.

I mentioned it in the BB-51 Extreme Beystadium topic, also.
Actually, it seems they do have names : Kumade Kumasuke, Kumade Kumata and Kumade Kumaji.

'Kuma' means 'bear' in Japanese.
Fair enough, much appreciated Kai-V. I figured Kuma meant bear from the old Tekken games and other references I've seen from the past. Thank you!

(Oct. 08, 2009  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, it seems they do have names : Kumade Kumasuke, Kumade Kumata and Kumade Kumaji.

'Kuma' means 'bear' in Japanese.
Quote:Kumade Kumasuke, Kumade Kumata and Kumade Kumaji.
Try and say that 3 times fast... Pinching_eyes_2
Which is which? I'm assuming oldest to youngest.
(Oct. 08, 2009  6:27 PM)Cailany Wrote: Try and say that 3 times fast... Pinching_eyes_2
Which is which? I'm assuming oldest to youngest.
I do not really know, personally. I was extremely certain that the Benkei clone was voiced by the same person as Benkei, but apparently not ... I would probably make the same assumption though.
Note: The dub of this episode will air in Australia on September 14, 2010. Thus getting it a little less than week before USA Cartoon Network. After that, Australia Cartoon Network will start back at episode 1.