MFB Episode 25: The Sniper Capricorn - 09/20/09 JPN / 09/18/10 USA

25. Sniper Capricorne
狙撃手(スナイパー)カプリコーネ
sogekishu (sunaipaa) kapurikoone
Air date: 2009-9-20

連戦連勝のキョウヤは、その戦績に反して退屈していた。理由はひとつ。彼を本気にさせるブレーダーがいなかったからだ。そんなとき、彼は強豪を狙い撃つように撃破するストームカプリコーネ使い、通称 “デスカプリ” の噂を耳にする。
After Kyouya had restored his record of winnings, he is bored. For one reason only: there weren’t any bladers who could truly challenge him. Just then, he happens to hear of Storm Capricorne, nicknamed “Death Capri” who aims to crush veterans.

Summary translated by rebecca85.
^I think I shall try reading that to kill time.

EDIT: The first part talks about Kyouya, who has been winning continously in battles after battles, suddenly decided
to stop as he thought it was boring.

Wow...translating jap is so hard
felgrand you couldn't even spell your name correctly in katakana, so i think translating may be a bit off
I am just trying, and I used a few translator programs to check.

It's not 100% perfect translation but it's still ok.
ferugurando is how the name is spelled in romaji. Remember the "L" and "R" roll in japanese.

Kai-V, the beginning of the summary fix to this "After Kyouya had restored his record of winnings, he is bored." I forgot to spell check that summary but, well mistakes happen.
(Sep. 10, 2009  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: nicknamed “Death Capri”

Haha...Death Capri XD Sounds like a seven years old xbox live gamer tag, to me.
WOW! I liked this episode, it was really good. I found it really hilarious when Tobio's bey was following Kyouya everywhere. Kyouya was training at the Zoo, hahahahaha. Lion power is just what Kyouya needed to get his bey ready for his big match with Tobio.

Tobio has this funny phrase he says "Mission Complete!" when he wins a match. When he lost to Kyouya, he says "Mission Incomplete!"
What did they say Q stood for ... Quake Bottom ?

Also, the summary will have to wait since KeyHole was very unstable this time.
What website has all MFB episodes, in good qaulity. And english dub(readable)...
?
(Sep. 20, 2009  3:22 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What website has all MFB episodes, in good qaulity. And english dub(readable)...
?
There is a topic right above this one, otherwise probably only YouTube ...
(Sep. 20, 2009  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What did they say Q stood for ... Quake Bottom ?

Also, the summary will have to wait since KeyHole was very unstable this time.

Pretty much the reason why I stopped watching the live stream. Prefer to wait so I can watch it without the immense fragmentation etc.
(Sep. 20, 2009  3:22 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What website has all MFB episodes, in good qaulity. And english dub(readable)...
?
KaiBeysharks
^All the mfb episodes are here. As for the subbed versions, you might want to download unless you can find them on Youtube.
where can i watch this epsiode?i cant find episode 25 anywhere
It just aired a few hours ago. It takes some time to be uploaded.
Yeah, like I thought, Tobio is kinda lame XD

But hey, even though Keyhole barely worked and constantly bugged, it was a nice episode. I don't like how, in the latest episodes, Ginga is like a secondary character, but it serves for more character developpement, and that's always welcomed.

The best part of this episode? Hearing Kyouya make a "slurp" sound, at the end of the episode.

Next week's episode looks really good, though.
Hahaha, Tobio owns.
Putting together his gear from an attache case, slowly pulling the cord and then the sly thumbs up.
Sitting on his stomach to launch Capricorne like it was a rifle.

If it wasn't for that stupid hair....
I liked this episode. The animation was a big step up from recent episodes. Kyouya's voice acting was great, too, and I don't usually notice that.

The last frame and Kyouya's lick was hilarious.

And yeah, Tobio's hair is terrible.
Hey, I was wondering...we see those two unamed twins again, in the opening, do you think that means we're gonna see them again? They were defeated pretty easily by Koyouya, so I don't really see what kind of threat they could represent...
Definitely an improvement in the quality of the animation.
(Sep. 21, 2009  6:28 PM)Dude Wrote: Hey, I was wondering...we see those two unamed twins again, in the opening, do you think that means we're gonna see them again? They were defeated pretty easily by Koyouya, so I don't really see what kind of threat they could represent...

Maybe Daidouji has given there beyblades a tune up. dont have a clue there.
But i loved this episode. I just hate his hair. (Tobio or whatever his name is.) Angry
(Sep. 21, 2009  12:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If it was necessary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ux0-OLBMQ

I was supposed to post it, since that's my video.

Oh well, doesn't make a difference anyway...
(Sep. 22, 2009  10:05 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: I was supposed to post it, since that's my video.

Oh well, doesn't make a difference anyway...

oh my god shut up, she found it first, who cares?
(Sep. 21, 2009  6:28 PM)Dude Wrote: Hey, I was wondering...we see those two unamed twins again, in the opening, do you think that means we're gonna see them again? They were defeated pretty easily by Koyouya, so I don't really see what kind of threat they could represent...

Just speculating of course, but could they be the owner of HWS Gemios? You'll notice that only one of them holds a launcher, while the other holds the Beyblade ...

Especially since the character in the background is apparently the owner of Pisces in the manga, and therefore perhaps HWS Pisces also.
Wait.. the person behind the two twins is the owner of Pisces.? Chocked_2 Ohh I'm liking that character already XD (my star sign is Pisces. Eee lol)