MFB Episode 24: The Beautiful Eagle - 09/13/09 JPN / 09/12/10 USA

So about that Earth Aquila, looks pretty neat huh?
ya it does
Chocked_2 Tsubasa, should have Inuyashas Voice. (Kidding.. im seriously kidding.)
Earth Aquila looks AWESOME! Eee
^I am more concerned about it's usability of it's parts...although it does look awesome.
*thinks* you may have a point.. but still Eee you dont have to buy it, to admire it. Joyful_2
So, "Tonight is the night" as I've heard once on TV.

We're finally going to see Tsubasa. I have to say that I'm quite eager to seeing him and what exactly he's going to do with Ginga and the others.
Tsubasa is pretty cool.
Deepish voice, a decent outfit.
He summoned an eagle by whistling for it.

Edit: Damn you Ginga.
Aquila's big attack launched Pegasis in the air, which OF COURSE let Pegasis use Shooting Star attack, for the win.
:I
(Sep. 13, 2009  12:41 AM)Crimson Wrote: Edit: Damn you Ginga.
Aquila's big attack launched Pegasis in the air, which OF COURSE let Pegasis use Shooting Star attack, for the win.
:I

COME ON
Tsubasa had been telling Ginga hints on how to beat him all the while and before, when they met in the woods ...

Here is Tobio and Storm Capricorne, I think :
[Image: tobiostormcapricorne.jpg]
If that is M145, it looks quite wide ...
Capricorne Clear Wheel should be purple like the track ... at least, it was in the renders I saw.
There was no new OP. I heard "Beyblade Beyblade METAL FIGHT" your keyhole mussed of been messed up, Cailany.
Scintillating! I truly cannot wait for Mizuchi's appearance, which I believe might be soon.

I agree as well. Ginga is in dire need of a new attack, I am growing quite tired of the repetitive Shooting Star...
Yeah the song was the same, it just looked different. damn keyhole freezing on me Pinching_eyes_2
While the song was the same, there were many new scenes in the opening, and KeyHole surprisingly worked very fine for me this time.
I do wonder when Shooting Star Attack ISN'T going to solve the problem at hand XD I hardly recall it ever happening.

Anyway, very good episode! Tsubasa is a very interesting, very deep character. I don't get a thing of japanese, but according to the music and the look in everyone's eyes, it seemed like he was giving off some important life lessons, or something...Well, he seems really interesting Joyful_3

On the other hand (Here comes the complaining part), Tobio looks like an idiot. They added in this red and black scope thing to make him look badass (I assume) and it seems to have all the incredible properties Madoka's glasses have...those things are awesome. But he really looks stupide, with the blonde affro, weird mouth and ticked off look on his face...then again, it's just my opinion, don't mind me...

On a brighter part, the new opening was really nice to watch, fresh and new, and we even saw those two twin people from that one episode. Wonder if that means they're going to appear again.
For everyone's information, I believe Mizuchi was not seen in the opening, nor in the trailer. That was Tobio Ooike, and he really does have Storm Capricorne, with a red Clear Wheel.
Quote:On the other hand (Here comes the complaining part), Mizuchi looks like an idiot. They added in this red and black scope thing to make him look badass (I assume) and it seems to have all the incredible properties Madoka's glasses have...those things are awesome. But he really looks stupide, with the blonde affro, weird mouth and ticked off look on his face...then again, it's just my opinion, don't mind me...

Um, I believe your talking about Tobio, not Mizuchi...

Edit: It appears I was too slow, forgive me.
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:35 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Um, I believe your talking about Tobio, not Mizuchi...

Gee, my bad XD Guess I'm already tired, thanks for pointing it out for me Joyful_3
Cool episode. I can tell Tsubasa is someone the ladies will swoon over, well...at least my little sister will haha.
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:35 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Cool episode. I can tell Tsubasa is someone the ladies will swoon over, well...at least my little sister will haha.

[Image: snapshot20090913171109.jpg]

I found that scene pretty amusing, haha.
was loling during that scene

honestly found this episode really boring and the animation has been mostly awful lately
It's probably a false hope, but I really want WD to have some 'metal change' tendencies.