MFB Episode 24: The Beautiful Eagle - 09/13/09 JPN / 09/12/10 USA

(Sep. 13, 2009  6:07 PM)Khel Wrote: It's probably a false hope, but I really want WD to have some 'metal change' tendencies.

I doubt it, if you want that stick with FS.
I've mentioned it before somewhere, but I find that SD acts like the tip of Customise Change Base.
(Sep. 13, 2009  5:14 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: snapshot20090913171109.jpg]

I found that scene pretty amusing, haha.

I havent seen the episode... BUT... Tsubasa Is So CUTE! (the picture. Smile)
WATCHED THE EPISODE FINALLY!
What I Think.
Love the new scenes in the starting theme video.
LOL when i saw the picture that was on Madokas computer screen.
Eee Loving Tsubasa. Pinching_eyes_2
Ginga wins, yet again with "Shooting Star Attack" WHEN IS HE GOING TO MAKE A NEW ATTACK FOR PEGASIS! (Ryuusei looked like he had a different attack then Ginga had)
Lastly.. I love Tsubasa's eagle XD
(Sep. 14, 2009  4:52 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: WHEN IS HE GOING TO MAKE A NEW ATTACK FOR PEGASIS!

Probably when Pegasis gets upgraded.
And since no new Pegasis blade has been announced, it could be a while.
:\ Oh that sucks... so much. Im sick of it (Im sure other people are.. obviously. lol)

Oh i forgot one thing about what i liked about this episode.
KYOUYA SNEEZING! Cute It was adorable. then Benkei had to sneeze. Tired lmao
(Sep. 14, 2009  5:02 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Oh i forgot one thing about what i liked about this episode.
KYOUYA SNEEZING! Cute It was adorable. then Benkei had to sneeze. Tired lmao

They probably sneezed because Ginga probably made a reference to the Face Hunters when them guys ambushed him.

"When you sneeze, must mean someone is talking about you." Typical anime stuff.
Confused They do.. well people who understand Japanese could tell us. XD
& why would Ginga make a reference to the Face Hunters. Speechless lol
Because I'm fairly certain the guys came to still his Beypoints, which is exactly the same thing the Face Hunters did.
Well, to win the "Battle Bladers", the person must have the most points among the competitors of "Battle Bladers"
shooting star attack is never a suprise and i always know when it will fail
Hmm I see.. well i still think Kyouya sneezing was cute.. i didn't see it coming. hahaha.
Dub discussion for this episode is open.

Note: The dub of this episode aired in Australia on September 9, 2010. Thus getting it a few days before USA Cartoon Network.
I have one thing to say. Tsubasa english voice is amazing. Though at some points it sounds like he's high but I adore his voice and him.
(Sep. 12, 2010  12:13 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I have one thing to say. Tsubasa english voice is amazing. Though at some points it sounds like he's high but I adore his voice and him.

It's cause his VA is the same as Kai's.
Tsubasa's dub voice sounded like Ren fron Bakugan Tongue_out
the beautiful eagle hasnt aired on cartoon network yet im on the site right now>.> for the blades to come out it needs to be on the tv show first ? Like earth eagle if i want to find alot of earth eagles then i would need to wait for that episode to air?
Haha! Although (sp?) the bey is called Eagle, it still has Aquila written on it XD
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:43 PM)Zeda Wrote: Haha! Although (sp?) the bey is called Eagle, it still has Aquila written on it XD

haha i saw this too. wat a fail nelvana
One of those guys who battled Gingka before Tsubasa showed up called Gingka "Jenga" Tired

Tsubasa has a good voice, David Reale made an effort not to make it too Kai-ish although the Kai-ness in the voice comes through when Tsubasa is battling. Tsubasa's kinda cute too!

Few questions: Why Earth Eagle? *considering it sounds like a bit beast name...*

Why show Aquila's face with the original name in PLAIN SIGHT!!?? *facepalm*

Why can't they give poor Gingka just one consistent name pronunciation?

Speaking of Gingka...is it me or did his voice get higher since I last watched MFB?
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  12:13 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I have one thing to say. Tsubasa english voice is amazing. Though at some points it sounds like he's high but I adore his voice and him.

It's cause his VA is the same as Kai's.

I could care less about Kai.
I just watched a part of this episode's dub, and for me Tsubasa's voice does not fit. Sometimes he has a smile, but the voice is not smiling at all.
I'm with Kai V it's cold when it shouldn't be. The Beyblade shown still has Aquila on it too.