MFB Episode 21: Warriors on the Deserted Island - 08/23/09 JPN / 09/04/10 USA

Serious look at the Metal Fight Beyblade RAW/Sub thread.
One of the better episodes recently. I wonder how WB breaking is relevant.

Tendou Yuu (Flame Libra's user) is really, really irritating and his character is such an overdone cliche.
I guess WB breaking will play into the next episode or 2 since Kyouya advanced for beating Hikaru.
(Aug. 24, 2009  9:13 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: snapshot20090824210645.jpg]

Not showing much atm ...

At least it showed how wide the track is...

BTW, the bottom seems a bit taller than RF
i found it really funny that it's almost impossible to tell flame libra and flame sag apart in the anime apart from one being slightly greener
I was thinking that. when i first saw Yuu launch Flame Libra. i thought he had Flame Sag. Gasp
... obviously it isn't. but it has a green top. XD
Yuu is so cute! He's always smilling and happy and just wants to have fun (I guess)

Sure, he's probably psychoticly evil, but that just makes him all the more cooler Joyful_3 Oh and the Angle Compass thingy doesn't seem to help much...
LOL! In the battle with Kyouya, Hyouma had a SF bottom, then a B bottom and in the end when he lost he had a SF bottom again! XD

Did anyone else noticed this? XD
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:00 PM)Nuno Wrote: LOL! In the battle with Kyouya, Hyouma had a SF bottom, then a B bottom and in the end when he lost he had a SF bottom again! XD

Did anyone else noticed this? XD

I did, actually haha
Also, I think I heard Kyouya mention a Semi-Flat bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDOc7hvs6g
And the other parts are accessible from there ...
at the end of the episode what was making everyones blade get sucked in and that big blast what attack was that
That was Tendou Yuu's Flame Libra's attack.
Chocked_2 Tendou Yuu is like a little child with a evil laugh. XD
Poor Hyouma, lost to Kyouya... oh well.
Gasp Did Leones Bottom really crack. or was that my eyes playing tricks on me. (im really tired. Unhappy)
Yea it cracked.
Yeah i watched the episode again. and saw it crack to double check. Joyful_2
i guess Madoka will be the one to repair Leone. XD
Dub discussion for this episode is now open.
I have one thing to say for Yuu's english voice: Under age hippie (Not in a bad way) To be honest it was so funny that it was cute.
lol I know, kenji, benben and hippity hop (Hikaru)