MFB Episode 19: Conquer the Tag-Team Battle! - 08/09/09 JPN / 08/28/10 USA

(Jul. 22, 2009  5:13 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Wait more psycho. instead of randomly spawning black wings Ryuuga could grow a tail Tired Not. lol

Growing a tail XD

I would be curious to see Hokuto blade against anyone, just seeing how he acts while blading, since we didn't see much of it in the manga.
(Jul. 23, 2009  6:56 PM)Dude Wrote: Growing a tail XD

I would be curious to see Hokuto blade against anyone, just seeing how he acts while blading, since we didn't see much of it in the manga.

Yeah growing a tail. because Zeus had wings - brooklyn spawned black wings... and last time i saw LDrago it didn't have wings so Ryuuga could spawn a tail. Tired sounds lame though.. maybe he should just stick with his purple Kamehame attack thingo. lol or just stick with the purple aura. XD
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:01 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Yeah growing a tail. because Zeus had wings - brooklyn spawned black wings... and last time i saw LDrago it didn't have wings so Ryuuga could spawn a tail. Tired sounds lame though.. maybe he should just stick with his purple Kamehame attack thingo. lol or just stick with the purple aura. XD

Zeus also had fur and horns and stuff, but we didn't see that on Brooklyn XD

They really should stick with just the dark/purple/cheesy evil aura. Brooklyn's insanity was pretty cool, but they really shouldn't do that stuff twice.
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:12 PM)Dude Wrote: Zeus also had fur and horns and stuff, but we didn't see that on Brooklyn XD

They really should stick with just the dark/purple/cheesy evil aura. Brooklyn's insanity was pretty cool, but they really shouldn't do that stuff twice.

Im sure someone would have thought of giving brooklyn horns but probably thought it was over kill.. so they stuck with the spawning of random black wings.

Yeah... the dark/purple/"cheesy" evil aura is better then giving Ryuuga a tall. XD
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:33 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Im sure someone would have thought of giving brooklyn horns but probably thought it was over kill.. so they stuck with the spawning of random black wings.

The guy who proposed that probably got fired. It's a terrible idea XD
Or that..
"Hey lets give Brooklyn horns when he gets wings. good idea.?"
"-.- lets stick with the wings... oh and by the way.. your fired."
"O.o .. But.. But."
Yeah i could see something like that happening. lol
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:54 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Or that..
"Hey lets give Brooklyn horns when he gets wings. good idea.?"
"-.- lets stick with the wings... oh and by the way.. your fired."
"O.o .. But.. But."
Yeah i could see something like that happening. lol

XD Nice. That would be awesome for some american sitcom!

But I think we're going kind of off-topic, right now XD
D: Ah yes. i just realised. lol
but it would be funny if it happened.
Anyway. cant wait to see this episode. :3
YAY THIS IS ON MY BIRHTDAY I GET A PRESENT FROM THE INTERNET
(Jul. 27, 2009  12:46 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: YAY THIS IS ON MY BIRHTDAY I GET A PRESENT FROM THE INTERNET
Except it will probably be broadcast in Japan before your August 9th starts ...
I think I know how this episode will go. I think that they'll hear something about a tournament and prepare for it. "Take the tag battle by storm" is pretty much saying "if we do some customizations, we'll ace the tournament" something like that. The tournament probably won't happen for another few episodes or so after this episode.
about an 3 hours really ive been checking the time zones. thank internet 4 a early birthday present
You live in New York. That means Japan time is 13 hours ahead Uncertain
So, yes, the tournament (or some organized play like that) should start. It seems Benkei and Kenta might be together, somehow, if tag battle there is.
[Image: t06wxc.jpg]

From the next episode preview on 18, it seems Benkei is using Dark Bull C145S and Kenta is using Flame Sagittario H145SD.
I cant wait to see it. CX
Thats cool they should make them blades like that ya know
.. so if Kenta and Benkei are being tag partners.. would Ginga tag up with Kyouya.. or Hyouma.
Haha note: nobody will know until the episode is aired. XD
(Aug. 06, 2009  2:37 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: .. so if Kenta and Benkei are being tag partners.. would Ginga tag up with Kyouya.. or Hyouma.
Haha note: nobody will know until the episode is aired. XD

Maybe it'll be like this: Kenta with Benkei, Ginga with Kyouya and Hyouma with good ol' Hokuto?

Is the dog even going to beyblade, at one point? And is Ryuuga going to be teamed up with anyone?
(Aug. 08, 2009  2:35 PM)Dude Wrote: Maybe it'll be like this: Kenta with Benkei, Ginga with Kyouya and Hyouma with good ol' Hokuto?

Is the dog even going to beyblade, at one point? And is Ryuuga going to be teamed up with anyone?

Ryuuga? I apologize if I am wrong, but will Ryuuga actually participate in this event?
(Aug. 08, 2009  2:49 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Ryuuga? I apologize if I am wrong, but will Ryuuga actually participate in this event?

Well, I'm not sure if what we're going to see in this episode is really that tournament Ryuuga talked about, but if it is and if it truly follows the manga, he will be part of it, after all, there wouldn't be any reason for Ginga group of happy protagonists to participate if Ryuuga isn't there...unless it's just for fun, or something.

But it would make sense to see Ryuuga, there, after all, he's pretty popular and it's been a bunch of episodes without him being actually there, would it be in person or just for more than 5 seconds...
D'aww.

Benkei and Kenta marching down the street singing.
"FAAAAAAAACCE, WHEEEEEEL, TRAAAACK BOTTOM!!!"

They like customizing I see.

Edit: They're teaching kids all about customization!
I want to see Ryuuga be in the tournament. it would make it a whole more exciting for people to watch. Pinching_eyes_2 lol
(Aug. 09, 2009  12:41 AM)Crimson Wrote: D'aww.

Benkei and Kenta marching down the street singing.
"FAAAAAAAACCE, WHEEEEEEL, TRAAAACK BOTTOM!!!"

They like customizing I see.

Edit: They're teaching kids all about customization!

HAHAHAHAHAHA brilliant! You've thought they'd know what the parts were though