MFB Episode 15: The Mysterious Hyoma - 07/12/09 JPN / 08/14/10 USA

(Jul. 07, 2009  7:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Can anyone upload a picture of Hyouma? I haven't seen the 14th Ep but it seems that you saw him/her in the preview? And the 14th Ep doesn't seem to be on youtube....
It is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IggsWZpiKtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqO4IrEOe0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqhATC70olc
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: You're brilliant. Grin

God damn he looks familiar.....can't think where from.....

There is also Nicol from Gundam Seed.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/gunda...Nicol1.jpg
Unfortunately, I missed most of this episode but when I began watching it seemed Kyouya was quite suspicious of Hyouma.

Wait...No preview?! Were Kenta and Madoka advertising a CD?
New opening bit showing Ryuuga and Daidouji.
I'm fairly certain the shadows in the opening were changed.

Kyouya definitely is suspicious of Hyouma. (when Benkei launched Dark Bull, Hyouma mentioned it being a Balance Type, which got Kyouya's attention)
When Clay Aries appeared, Hyouma disappeared (And Aries got caught by a hand in the bushes, obv. Hyouma, but he's being very secretive about blading)

From the (albeit tiny) preview, it seems to be Kenta fighting Hyouma.

Unfortunately, no extreme closeup of Clay Aries track (I'm guessing they're saving that until next week)
Yea I missed the middle as well. It looked like Hyouma didn't want eveyone to know he was a blader or something. I"m not sure exactly what was going on there. I think that the piece with Ryuuga training in the beginning was kinda cool.

I wonder what kind of CD that was.
(Jul. 12, 2009  12:57 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Wait...No preview?! Were Kenta and Madoka advertising a CD?
That sign said MASH was going to sign autographs or something ...

Crimson Wrote:I'm fairly certain the shadows in the opening were changed.
They were. Ryuusei does not appear to be there anymore.

How is the dub going to come up with a name that can fit Hyouma's illustrated explanation : hyou - ice, ma - demon.
Whenever you see a TV version next episode preview, once in a while it will be first half an ad, second half will show part of the preview. Whenever the DVDs come out, the full preview will show without that ad.

Sometime in October 2009 Vol.4 DVD will be released. (eps 13-16)

i'll be purchasing all of the R2J Metal Fight Beyblade DVDs. Each month a volume comes out, i'll buy it, then rip the episodes to both avi and h264 mkv.

about this episode, was hilarious seeing Benkei scared like carp, trying to get away from that boar.
The preview for the next episode will be shown on TV Tokyo very soon anyway ... It will probably be whole.
Totally forgot about this!
D: Oh god i havent seen this episode yet. O.O
If Ryuugas in it.. i wanna see it. Tongue_out
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:20 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: D: Oh god i havent seen this episode yet. O.O

Because it just aired in Japan like ... four hours ago.
Haha fair enough. I can't wait to watch it. Grin
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:20 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: D: Oh god i havent seen this episode yet. O.O
Sorry to disappoint you, but Ryuuga appeared for a whole 5 seconds at most.
Guess you won't want to see this then. Wink
Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 15 HD raw should be uploaded shortly. I found it, it is downloading now.
That episode seemed kind of long...but not good long, but rather pointless long.

But man...Kyouma is amazing. You know, maybe Tetsuya's got an army of crabs, but Hyouma's got an army of cartoonish pokemon-like monkeys that re going to steal food! How much more awesome can that get?

I actually expected to see the Beyblade-playing monkeys any minutes XD
Please forgive my ignorance but may I ask if this episode has already been uploaded? If so, where?
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:16 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Please forgive my ignorance but may I ask if this episode has already been uploaded? If so, where?

No, otherwise, it probably would have been posted.

I'm sorry, if I disappoint you, my dear polite girl Joyful_3

Oh, forgive me, it's up Joyful_3 DranzerX13 uploaded it!
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:26 PM)Dude Wrote: No, otherwise, it probably would have been posted.

I'm sorry, if I disappoint you, my dear polite girl Joyful_3

I see, please allow me to thank you for your considerateness.
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:31 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: I see, please allow me to thank you for your considerateness.

You may not have seen my edit, but it's up Joyful_3 Sorry for my first false information.
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:36 PM)Dude Wrote: You may not have seen my edit, but it's up Joyful_3 Sorry for my first flase information.

It's quite alright, please do not worry. Once again, I thank you for informing me.

Moving on, this episode was rather bland. Clay Aries did look quite pretty if I may say.
However, it is a pity that Ryuuga only appeared for such a short period of time. I eagerly await more of his screen time...
(Jul. 12, 2009  2:05 PM)Dude Wrote: That episode seemed kind of long...but not good long, but rather pointless long.

Every episode is the same length.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Every episode is the same length.

I know, but if the boredom factor is higher, it will seem longer.
I just watched this and yeah, it actually was really boring. On the plus side, it's avatar gold.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just watched this and yeah, it actually was really boring. On the plus side, it's avatar gold.

Came in here to post exactly this; somebody else noticed ~ !