MFB Episode 12: Infiltrate The Dark Nebula's Castle! - 06/21/09 JPN / 08/01/10 USA

Basically the continuation of the eleventh episode.

Madoka will help Ginga infiltrate the Dark Nebula Castle by hacking into the computer system, etc. They apparently want to reach the top floor.
This series is going places. I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Can't wait to see Ginga get his carp handed to him.
that sounds cool oh i want to see that cool episode
This series is really sounding amazing! XD It's really different (def. in a good way) than what they did w/ the previous beyblade series. I'm glad that they didn't jump straight into tournaments though... gives time for the characters to develop and for them to explore and such.

Though I won't be watching this episode, it sounds siick and pretty interesting.

The title of this episode, Infiltration! The Dark Nebula Castle, reminds me of that Digimon episode (iirc it was the beginning of season 1), where the kids go to this mansion but then it was actually a trap, etc lol
Metal Fight Beyblade episode 12 starts in just a little over 3 hours from now. Freshverse is working, so it shouldn't be much of a problem for most of you to watch it from there.
Needing sleep sucks, oh well. I hate international time zones Unhappy Catch it on youtube soon I guess.
5 more minutes. time to watch...yay, Freshverse is working.
I cant register.I dont have a registration key
Ah, this episode seems quite like Indiana Jones now, doesn't it?

EDIT: It appears Madoka DDoS'd Merci...
So, Kyouya was the leader of the Facehunters, yet he is having trouble defeating two random twins?
I was wrong, he did indeed defeat them with ease...

Ah! It appears Ryuuga is about to stir. My! Is he somehow infused with L Drago? His voice does seem quite fitting as well...
Was pleasantly surprised that Ginga managed to defeat Daidouji before Ryuga awakened. Can't wait for next episode. They're certainly getting a lot done in a short period of time.
Ryuuga has a wicked voice. it just screams "I am an evil son of a carp!"
Yes I agree, I do wonder if they will decide to show the Battle Bladers arc as well.
I wonder if Storm Pegasis is going to "evolve" or something similar into Stardust Pegasis.
I managed to snap a good pic of Ryuuga:

[Image: Ryuuga_low_resolution.jpg]

His animation looks really good. i'm very pleased to see him drawn well.
To be honest, I expected him to have a higher, deranged voice ...
Gahhhh, I missed it again. Hope the RAW is up soon. Sounds like a great episode.
The summary is on Beyblade Spirit, and I will not continue stating this for every upcoming episode, therefore you can simply keep looking at the Metal Fight Beyblade episode guide around this time or later; I should always take the time to write it on the same day it aired.
Awesome, thanks. Will check there from now on.
Thanks!
W O W
historical episode!
Thanks Kai-V