MFB Episode 11: Chase The Wolf! - 06/14/09 JPN / 07/31/10 USA

(Aug. 01, 2010  1:16 AM)Orisinal Wrote: -Sigh- why does YTV have to stop airing new episodes? Speechless

Other than the other things already mentioned on these boards another reason I could think of is that probably like the other broadcasters worldwide they care more for the CN/Nick stuff. It seems anime doesn't get as much airtime like they used to in the late 90s and 00s, I heard at one point that YTV was a haven for anime.

As I said on another thread the broadcasters put MFB on at times that is not really the best viewing times.
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:38 PM)Orisinal Wrote: It used to air anime shows?

Yeah!! I don't have YTV (because I am in teh UK) but upon research I heard that YTV had quite a few anime shows on since they aired Sailor Moon (which like Beyblade was dubbed in Toronto) they even had Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex*which is NOT a kid's anime* at one point.

I think they showed the kiddy anime (Beyblade, Pokemon and Digimon) on the Vortex and the Zone whilst anime aimed at teenagers was on Bionix.

It is also to my understanding that they had the Bladebreaker voice actors on the Zone multiple times too and other anime VAs

PS sorry for the off-topicness
I Sailor Moon too! But I don't have Nikelodeon and cross *crosses fingers that episode 11 airs on YTV*ugh I hate YTV!
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:15 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I Sailor Moon too! But I don't have Nikelodeon and cross *crosses fingers that episode 11 airs on YTV*ugh I hate YTV!

YTV is sorta meant to be Canada's answer to Nick anyway. Why not see if episode 11 is on youtube?

Off-topicness: I like Sailor Moon too...used to always watch it on Fox Kids before Digimon, I sorta cosplayed as her earlier this year at a con. end of off-topicness
Tomorrow you can watch episode 15 (if it's available on AVI or YouTube)

-I used a hockey stick as a wand and acted like SM
Episode 11 is on youtube btw just checked I think I saw Kyoya with bandages on his torso

-Awesome just awesome which of her attacks did ya use? I had Mum do the meatball hairstyle for me and in a warm place like the con it was uncomfortable but worth it Grin
And Kyouya has bandages on his arms too.

-I used Moon Spiral Heart Attack and Moon Tiara Magic (with a frisbee). My parents got mad after it cracked a wall. Pinching_eyes_2
Looks like the whole cliff saga plus the battle with Gingka finally got to poor Kyoya

-Very cool minus the bit where ya got into trouble...Beyblade wise back in 2002 *I think* I tried to "bat" launch a Beybade ala Emily, needless to say it didn't work XD
-Me in trouble sucks and practice makes perfect ;]
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:32 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
-Me in trouble sucks and practice makes perfect ;]

-meh gave up on batting the Beybade long ago lol
and he could be Kai's descendant. He could have changed his name and did a makeover
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:50 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
and he could be Kai's descendant. He could have changed his name and did a makeover
It is just...Gingka is very different from Tyson why can't Kyoya just be different from Kai? Hmmm a descendant of Kai from the Bakuten Shoot dimension, shamed and exiled he changed his name and appearance...could make a good fanfic
Great! MFB characters must be all descendants.
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:03 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Great! MFB characters must be all descendants.
Gingka would have at least 3 Bakuten Shoot ancestors to start with lol
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:23 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Wow 3 descendants, it's not 2096 lol

Probably is that number Grin I just meant 3 well-known ones
WBO Community Rules Wrote:This is a message board, not a chat room. Posting here is a group activity and you shouldn't be bouncing posts back and forth with another user. Use Private Messages for that.
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:53 AM)♥ Wrote:
WBO Community Rules Wrote:This is a message board, not a chat room. Posting here is a group activity and you shouldn't be bouncing posts back and forth with another user. Use Private Messages for that.

Apologies I do tend to go off on a tangent and no worries I'll use PMing in future.
I'm sorry too. Maybe I should post stuff in General Discussion.