MFB Episode 10: Heated Battle! Ginga VS Kyoya - June 07, 2009 JPN / June 26, 2010 CN

I would most definitely care. Smile
I'd rather see the episode!
Oh, please do! I would most certainly appreciate that!
I really wanna see this ep, but I'd definitely like a summary. Would it also be possible to get a summary of ep 9, seeing as bbspirit is on the fritz?
don't care for summary just wanna see episode
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If I really have nothing else to do and that I still cannot update Beyblade Spirit, sure.

I would love it if you could post up a summary but the website won't load anything when I click on sections such as the episode guide and the updates section. Nothing appears. Crying
hey someone on youtube told me on the last episode of mfb tyson kai max and rey is gonna to show and be really old i didn't believe it
I'd like to see the summary Kai-V

(Jun. 07, 2009  11:47 AM)Ashari Wrote: hey someone on youtube told me on the last episode of mfb tyson kai max and rey is gonna to show and be really old i didn't believe it

haha, you're a really sharp person!
This isnt the appropriate place to post this. Use the beymarket place forum...and you have spammed everywhere...your probably gonna get a warning. Read the rules before posting.
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:42 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I would love it if you could post up a summary but the website won't load anything when I click on sections such as the episode guide and the updates section. Nothing appears. Crying
I am still waiting for Travaro to fix that problem ...

Here they are then :

9. Leone's Counterattack
Tetsuya has somehow taken the role of the leader/entertainer of the Face Hunters, or at least he is trying to. However, Kyouya soon appears at the entrance of the warehouse, looking completely cold, emotionless. Immediately, the Face Hunters leave Tetsuya, who falls down the mountain of boxes he had been sitting on, to go welcome their real leader back. Kyouya remains indifferent though. Tetsuya tries to get credit for the role he just gave himself and tells Kyouya about Benkei and all the things he did. He challenges him to a beybattle to determine who the leader is. At first, Kyouya does not seem to care but he soon takes out his launcher and beyblade and they count to the launch; however, Tetsuya launches very late on purpose. He set at his beyblade at a big height, so it momentarily pushes Rock Leone back. Unphased, Kyouya gets his blade to spin at the center of the area. Tetsuya falls into his trap: Mad Cancer goes back to a normal height and moves straight toward Rock Leone. Kyouya uses the wind again, and his attack is so powerful that Tetsuya and the Face Hunters are sent flying; most of the building is destroyed too. After having beaten Tetsuya, Kyouya announces the dissolution of the Face Hunters, which shocks the five beybladers. Tetsuya finds that this is good news though, probably because it means the team is all to himself. All of them turn to him to look at the traitor fiercely. They chase him down around the city and Benkei helps them stop him; they tie Tetsuya up. Then, Benkei learns from them that Kyouya came and broke the Face Hunters group. Worried, the confusion he feels about Kyouya's choice makes him zone out; as Akira, Ginga, Takashi and Osamu were beyblading, he did not notice Kenta trying to make him focus by being in his face. His very shocked reaction when he realises Kenta's presence and the excuse he gives for leaving hastily makes Kenta doubt him, so he runs along with him to try to get him to talk. Benkei is very stubborn though, therefore Kenta is forced to challenge to a beybattle; if he wins, Benkei has to tell him what is wrong. In a matter of seconds, Kenta wins. Benkei then talks about Kyouya's decision and how he does not understand it. He later goes to the warehouse in hopes of finding Kyouya. At first, he does not appear to be in the building, but he eventually comes out of the shadows. The two battle, Kyouya to prove that the Face Hunters are not worth his time anymore, Benkei to try to get him back. Kyouya is extremely maniacal though: he keeps laughing crazily at the display of the immense power he now possesses. Kenta, who had appeared just in time to save Benkei's Dark Bull from a vicious attack (but he was almost crushed by pieces of the ceiling himself), was not even able to defeat him with Benkei, and they soon lay on the floor, beaten. Far from being back to a normal mentality, Kyouya advances to step onto their two fallen beyblades, but Benkei rushes over and protects them with his arms and body. This however does not stop Kyouya from bringing his foot down on him and, in the end, Benkei lies unconscious while Kenta cries and tries to get him to wake up. 
In the city, Ginga notices that Hikaru had been watching beybladers play at the B-Pit, so he runs after her, eventually catching up to her. He asks her if she wants to join them, but she declines. Unhappy that she would have to go, he suggests her to beybattle, and this obviously catches her attention. It is however Ginga who wins by using his Shooting Star Attack and observing the location of the real Wind Aquario 100HF/S among the illusions. Hikaru thinks it is all over, yet she is very surprised when Ginga tells her she was a good opponent. Perhaps she will not have to leave after all. 

10. Fierce Fighting! Ginga VS Kyouya
Outside, the wind blows harshly across the city darkened by the clouds. Madoka makes Ginga, who was busy taking care of his Storm Pegasis, notice the weather, but they are interrupted by the sudden opening of the front door. Through it comes Kenta, miserably dragging Benkei,s unconscious body over him. Seeing as he was weakened by his last match too, he collapses some mere steps into the B-Pit, letting the big body fall on him. Ginga and Madoka bring Benkei up to the room where Ginga rested while he was sick. Madoka places a wet cloth on his head. They worry about him, but he then pronounces "Ginga... Hagane Ginga..." weakly. Benkei tells him about Kyouya's actions, and he asks him, begs him to take their revenge on Kyouya. Since he has the beyblader spirit, Ginga of course accepts and Benkei, satisfied, collapses back on the bed. He seems dead; Madoka, Kenta and Ginga, who had been holding his hand tightly, start crying at the loss of their new friend. Two seconds later though, Benkei starts snoring in his sleep... Reassured that he is still alive, the three friends set off to find Kyouya, who is waiting for them at an open arena, where the wind continues its relentless attacks. Ginga and Kyouya take place at each side of the Beystadium, while Madoka and Kenta go act as the audience. The battle begins, and Kyouya quickly gains a big advantage due to the wind and all the training he did. In his mansion, Daidouji finishes eating supper, drinks his orange juice and orders his servant and butler to bring him a small television gadget so he can watch the beybattle while it is happening. He is satisfied of his work on Kyouya because he sees that Ginga stands no chance at the moment: all his attacks fail due to the mighty winds and the tornado Rock Leone has created. Even Ginga's Shooting Star Attack is rendered useless. Kyouya gets more and more confidence. Ginga mentions Benkei's cause, and he is unhappy when Kyouya mocks the ex-Face Hunter. However, whatever he tries to do appears to vanish, and eventually Kyouya makes a bigger tornado. At that point, Osamu stares at the tornado he sees in the distance from his room; the strong winds batter Takashi's umbrella while he is walking in the streets; Osamu observes the tornado from his seat on a train; and Hikaru notices it too as she was about to drink a hot beverage. Instantly, she suspects that a beybattle is going on. For Ginga though, the match seems to be getting farther and farther away from his grasp; Rock Leone's hurricane engulfs his beyblade's attacks before they reach their target. Kyouya then divides the tornado into three smaller ones that are stronger together since they can cover more ground. Next, just when Ginga's defeat was almost sealed, many kids appear in the audience and they cheer him all, even Hikaru, the Face Hunters, Tetsuya and Benkei, who healed quickly. To aid him too, Ginga hears a bizarre, high sound around him; he notices that it is a sad cry, and that it comes from Rock Leone: Kyouya's blade is crying because of all the things he makes it do! This, along with all the cheering and his own beyspirit, fuel Ginga to keep going, even as Kyouya reassembles the three small hurricanes together to form an even more enormous tornado than before. Even though Storm Pegasis had started simply bouncing off the small tornadoes as if it were getting accustomed to them, the big hurricane is now totally out of Ginga's control and his beyblade gets stuck in it as it spirals towards the sky. The hurricane vanishes when it reaches the clouds and Storm Pegasis is nowhere to be seen. Kyouya laughs manically when he realises he has won against his worst enemy, Ginga. The latter still seems confident however, even though he is very serious. He tells Kyouya he does not understand what a true beybattle is. From the depts of the sky, he calls forth Storm Pegasis out of the Pegasus constellation to perform a new attack: Meteor Shower Attack. The power coming from the descent of Storm Pegasis in the air sends Rock Leone out of the stadium at Kyouya's feet. The defeated beyblader, in a state of shock, recalls all the times he spent playing with it even as a kid and how much he worked to get to the level he is at; the idea that he could still lose after all that is one that he cannot absorb. More than that, he is extremely shocked to see everybody applauding and cheering for them, for him even if Ginga has the victory. Ginga tells him that is what every beyblader should do. Right then, a helicopter arrives and out of it comes Daidouji, holding his orange juice in an expensive cup as if it were wine. He applauds Ginga's performance and acts with politeness towards him, but Ginga's reaction is one of remembered hatred...

I am seriously going to try to make an animation of Daidouji applauding at the end.
Thanks Kai-V! Smile

That episode sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it.
Thanks, Kai-V! Sounds like an intense episode. I hope your website is fixed soon. Please let us know. ^^
Thank you, Kai-V! Now I really can't wait to watch this one. :3
It was a very...lawltastic episode I must say.
anybody upload it yet?
No, I don't think so (for youtube). Search google and if it's not there, then you can always just download it in HD.
where can i DL it?
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:43 PM)matt2796 Wrote: where can i DL it?

This thread has all the HD, SD & Sub downloads for MFB.
NICE!!!
thx
Thank you so very much Kai-V! I greatly appreciate all your efforts!
No it wasnt! Thank you ribbon-hime and whoever uploaded!!
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't like this episode. The whole "LEONE MAKES A TORNADO" and "PEGASIS FALLS FROM ABOVE" thing is getting really, really old. I'm not asking for strategic battling but at least vary it up a bit. For the majority of the battle they didn't even hit each other.