MFB Episode 10: Heated Battle! Ginga VS Kyoya - June 07, 2009 JPN / June 26, 2010 CN

(Jun. 26, 2010  5:09 PM)To Wrote: Orange juice and pizza? Wtf? lmao
Voice acting in this episode is really poor, especially Ginga. Ouch.

This was my problem with it. I love Kyoya's triple twister I think it's just amazing visually to come together the way it does, but when Doji is talking about Orange juice coming from a glass wine bottle and was clearly eating meat (what I assume to be steak) and calls it Pepperoni pizza someone really needs to give Nelvana a kick in the rear. I expect that from 4Kids with Pegasus and his "Fruit Juice and Comics" while dining on blue cheese, but come on they didn't dumb down or manipulate the rest of the series like that so why now?
Anyway, back to episode one again ...
If the Americans get ahead of us, I say we send Corus rotten tomatoes.
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:38 AM)Train Wrote:
Voice acting in this episode is really poor, especially Ginga. Ouch.

This was my problem with it. I love Kyoya's triple twister I think it's just amazing visually to come together the way it does, but when Doji is talking about Orange juice coming from a glass wine bottle and was clearly eating meat (what I assume to be steak) and calls it Pepperoni pizza someone really needs to give Nelvana a kick in the rear. I expect that from 4Kids with Pegasus and his "Fruit Juice and Comics" while dining on blue cheese, but come on they didn't dumb down or manipulate the rest of the series like that so why now?

I thought Daidouji always drank Orange Juice from wine bottles anyway, even in the Japanese version.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:21 PM)♥ Wrote: I thought Daidouji always drank Orange Juice from wine bottles anyway, even in the Japanese version.
Yes. The liquid is even orange.
Kyoya's power is immense. and I reckon is far more powerful than Gingka at this point. as the only reason he won the battle was because he absorbed the power from Kyoya's special move.
WHEN THE HECK DOES EPISODE 11 AIR?!!!! Sorry for all those capitals and exclamation marks, but I'm getting really impatient. Peace! [Image: 772177pmydub9tzc.gif]
I believe they're re-airing old episodes (Ten episodes in? lol) to let the americans catch up...and eventually go even beyond where we were...

Yep...Bad idea.
I know it stinks! But we could wait for two more weeks. And then finally a new episode!

Having seen that particular part after reading this some time ago and thinking WTF?, whatever Doji was eating wasn't very visible plus the liquid did look like orange juice. Doji is a rich so-and-so, he probably drinks very fancy, very expensive orange juice in a fancy bottle XD and maybe he is too posh to eat pepperoni pizza like most people do XD
I don't know anybody who eats pizza with forks.
(Aug. 12, 2010  9:05 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I don't know anybody who eats pizza with forks.

I think I saw a pizza commercial where they ate pizza with a knife and fork in the style of a romantic dinner...oh and I myself have actually ate a pizza this way at a Frankie's and Benny's restaurant.
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:20 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Now I know somebody! ;]
;p Why yes...yes you do!!!

Of course most of the time I attack the pizza barehanded XD *loves her pizza*
Go back on topic.
I guess some people have to to stuff in a fancy way, like eating pizza with a fork or orange juices in wine bottles. I'm not trying to be stereotypical. And I'm guessing Ryuga has Doji as a butler or something.
(Aug. 13, 2010  12:56 AM)Orisinal Wrote: I guess some people have to to stuff in a fancy way, like eating pizza with a fork or orange juices in wine bottles. I'm not trying to be stereotypical. And I'm guessing Ryuga has Doji as a butler or something.

Maybe it is the other way round considering Ryuga works for Doji...
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:02 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Maybe it is the other way round considering Ryuga works for Doji...
No, actually the whole Dark Nebula organisation revolves around Ryuuga, and everybody, including Daidouji, is at his feet to execute all his orders and fulfill his needs.
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:02 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Maybe it is the other way round considering Ryuga works for Doji...
No, actually the whole Dark Nebula organisation revolves around Ryuuga, and everybody, including Daidouji, is at his feet to execute all his orders and fulfill his needs.

Really? Wow interesting, so everyone in Dark Nebula including the adults follow the orders of a crazy *that's what I get from the leaked episode 13 clip anyway* teenager.

That is actually scary...
I thought kids revolve around adults
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:26 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I thought kids revolve around adults

Maybe it is a reflection on what some of today's kids are like.
That's a bad example to kids cuz of parental abuse.