MFB Episode 10: Heated Battle! Ginga VS Kyoya - June 07, 2009 JPN / June 26, 2010 CN

Self-explanatory.
This should be awesome! Cool
The soundtrack for this episode aspecially should rock. :3
Should be interesting. Was expecting some sort of tournament or 'traveling adventure' to start soon. I guess maybe after this.
Awesome they have to make a movie for this show seriously ya know
(May. 11, 2009  5:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: Should be interesting. Was expecting some sort of tournament or 'traveling adventure' to start soon. I guess maybe after this.

It's started in the manga, so unless the anime is going in an entirely different direction (possible), I imagine we'll see it start soon.
Aww snap, carp's about to go down.
I bet $20 On ginga...the Main hero charectar always wins in situations like these,except at some points where the producer wants a plot twist and makes the charectar lose and then something drastic happens,the hero goes missing for a bit,comes back with some new power.

But still it will be fine to see Leo get crushed by Shooting star again XD,or maybe Kyouya found a way around shooting star (which he should have learned..its how he lost twice)
Im thinking Kyouya will beat him the first time maybe but just a thought he might get a second chance then beat Kyouya to a pulp
I would hate to say it but the main character has to lose one sometime or another and that time might be now.
(May. 17, 2009  12:01 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I would hate to say it but the main character has to lose one sometime or another and that time might be now.

Well, he will lose to Ryuuga's Lightning L Drago 105HF(If they have plans on following the manga for this) and it would be nice to see the main character getting beat down for once by some who have beaten...
yeah but does ryuuga beat him with ldrago 105f before
(May. 24, 2009  1:46 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: yeah but does ryuuga beat him with ldrago 105f before

He does and after that he gets the Storm Pegasis 105RF
Tommorow,I cant wait for tommorow.Im gonna have to wait for it to be on youtube since I doubt livestation will work
right now you can either sign in to your freshverse account and watch it there or watch it on keyhole.

freshverse's TV:
http://www.freshverse.com/tv_analog.php#live

Once you click that link, it wil ltake you to the analog stream section. click on TV Tokyo and the TV Tokyo stream will load.

1 hour till episode 10 is on.
I might tune into this, but I'm a bit behind. I still haven't gotten around to watching episodes 8 or 9. XD
[Image: KidKyouya.jpg]
OMG OMG SO CUTE.

This episode almost had an epic 'Final Episode' fight feel.
Everyone came to cheer on Ginga, it seemed he lost, then he launched a giant attack to win the day.
^Awwww lol XD. I wish I saw this episode live (again.) Anyone planning on uploading it?
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:00 AM)Hero Wrote: ^Awwww lol XD. I wish I saw this episode live (again.) Anyone planning on uploading it?
If I really have nothing else to do and that I still cannot update Beyblade Spirit, sure.
WOW! that was one doozy of a battle. Both Ginga and Kyouya each revealed a new finishing move. Ginga's was freakin wicked. It looked like some holy laser beam from the sky...that was sooo cool. As for Kyouya's new move, the Storm wall split into three big ones. Next episode Ginga and co. will be going to Daidouji's mansion.
From what I understood and read on a Japanese site, Ginga's attack is Meteor Shower Attack, and I am too unsure of Kyouya's.

Benkei actually looked OK at the beginning of the episode.
I was out to dinner so I missed this one. Sounds like I missed quite the show
If anybody cares, I can post the summary I just wrote. Some events are more or less accurate, but it still represents what happened during the episode.