MFB Dub Names

(Feb. 21, 2009  12:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Willing to bet the new series will be simply titled Beyblade overseas.

I hope that wont happen,it needs to have a new name it cant just be called 'Beyblade' again Tired
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  1:31 AM)Driger Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  1:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  12:26 AM)Rocky Wrote: Willing to bet your Quetz on it? :3

nope

damn...i love it when people bet
I'm a compulsive gambler. I'd bet my life away (literally)

Really? wow.
(Feb. 20, 2009  9:48 PM)Anu Wrote: Well, I honestly think that it'll be

Bull= Tauros
Aquario=Aquarius
Saggitario=Saggitarius
Leone=Leo
Libra=Libra
Pegasis=Pegasis
321 Go Shoot!- 321 Let it Rip!
Virgo= Virgo
L Drago= L Dragonium
Capricorne= Capricorn
Cancer= Crustaceo
Escorpio= Scorpio
They won't call it Virgo...sounds too much like Virgin.
Yeah but then they cant call it horoscope series
It would just rewind it.
(Feb. 21, 2009  7:12 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: They won't call it Virgo...sounds too much like Virgin.

lmao i sincerely doubt this is going to be as much of an issue as you guys seem to think it will be
And a kid probaly doesnt even know what a virgin is - they will just think of the company virgin (although I know what it means)
Well you know what a Virgin is and you're 10 and prolly new what it was before anyways. Plus younger kids will know the company as Zavvi or not know it at all as it's closed down now......
I agree with Brad, it really does not matter that much,plus do young kids know what the Horoscope is?
I can see Virgo possibly being changed, maybe not.

Leone will just become Leo, Sagittario will probably Centaur, or something like that. Pegasis will be Pegasus, Bull will either stay Bull or change to, like, Taurus.

Libra and Wolf will stay the same, probably. I can see L-Drago becoming just plain Dragon, or Drake.

As for the character names, I can only imagine the terrible names for them...
Why do you all think so many name changes are going to happen?
(Feb. 22, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why do you all think so many name changes are going to happen?
Obviously they aren't going to change the horoscope signs. I just find the idea humorous. Wink

This is just the "worst case scenario" aka 4kids thread.
Its interesting to see what they will call the tracks and bottoms.
(Feb. 23, 2009  12:26 AM)Maz Wrote: Its interesting to see what they will call the tracks and bottoms.

They probably won't call them anything, just like they excluded part names before.
Thats what i was thinking. People would probably say something along the lines of
AR: LIBRA
TR: LEO
B: Bull
sort of like newbies here do already? Tongue_out
Haha great minds think alike.
(Feb. 23, 2009  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sort of like newbies here do already? Tongue_out
Ooooh! Don't forget me!
(Feb. 23, 2009  12:59 AM)Maz Wrote: Thats what i was thinking. People would probably say something along the lines of
AR: LIBRA
TR: LEO
B: Bull

Hey, we havn't got shortened versions yet, and I like TR and B, how about WH for Wheel?
Why not just W, T, B?

We haven't gotten short versions because they're not needed, when you can just write Libra D125D or something.
Yeah, Pegasis105F it much easier to read and type/write/say than.
W: Pegasis
T: 105
B: F

BTW, I bet they will just call it beyblade in other countries.
I hope they change the name "Ginga". I still don't know how to pronounce it.
Its not hard to pronounce..... the g's are pronounced as g's and not j's, correct?
Ginga is awesome, I want them to keep it.
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:21 PM)KidTala Wrote: I hope they change the name "Ginga". I still don't know how to pronounce it.

Gin-ga?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?Ginga
Click on the red icon next to "Hagane Ginga" in Japanese to hear a high-pitched pronunciation.
Ginga is a hard name to have a direct English counterpart. I can see them going with Gin. I can't see them going with Ginger.