MFB Beyblade Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F

Galaxy Pegasis is an Attack Type Beyblade owned by Gingka Hagane.

Special Moves:Galaxy Nova,Stargazer

Bio:Gingka found Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F somewhere in Khoma Village after sadly losing Storm Pegasus 105RF.Gingka's first battle with Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F was against Masamune Kadoya and Ray Unicorno D125CS.Galaxy Pegasis recklessy won the battle even thought it crashed into many rocks.
Useless thread. Marked for closing.
Useless thread and again I mark this for closing.
EDIT: Just realized that Sonic did the samething. I was still typing.
Serious We don't need threads like this
Please Dont make useless thread like this
Edit : Beaten 3 times
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:48 PM)Nano Wrote: Serious We don't need threads like this YA U ARE THE WORSTEST THRAEDER EVER SEE THAT DO U FREAKIN SEE THE TITLE MARK FOR CLOSING I COMMAND IT
USE LESS THREAD AND STOP BEING MEAN NANO
Fine,this was for people intristed in Galaxy Pegasis not rude people,or spammers.Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:52 PM)GingkaPegasus1 Wrote: Fine,this was for people intristed in Galaxy Pegasis not rude people,or spammers.Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.
THIS IS SPAM THERES ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS A COUPLE ACTUALLY THAT TELLS PEGASIS ALREADY
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:52 PM)GingkaPegasus1 Wrote: Fine,this was for people intristed in Galaxy Pegasis not rude people,or spammers.Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.
This is a 100% useless thread. We have a thread already like this and do not need any excess.
We have threads for all releases though. There's obviously already a Galaxy Pegasis thread.

Besides, you're not even talking about the real bey, but the anime version. That does not belong in this forum anyways.