MFB Attack Stadium...*twitch*

I wouldn't mind one if the price isn't too bad.

Only problem is I don't have the luxury of living in Toronto, but I'd be willing on paying the shipping for someone to drop it in the post.

But it all depends on the price, what are we talking here in terms of splitting?
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:46 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I wouldn't mind one if the price isn't too bad.

Only problem is I don't have the luxury of living in Toronto, but I'd be willing on paying the shipping for someone to drop it in the post.

But it all depends on the price, what are we talking here in terms of splitting?

Well the original price was $12 shipped and now it's probably jacked up to $15-20 not sure depends on how the shipping quote goes
Well if we could get the stadium at 15-20, plus let's say 10 to ship it stateside, I wouldn't mind it.

Go ahead and put me down for one, only if someone is willing to package and ship it for me Tongue_out (for a fee of course)
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:14 AM)BlueLink Wrote: Well if we could get the stadium at 15-20, plus let's say 10 to ship it stateside, I wouldn't mind it.

Go ahead and put me down, only if someone is willing to package and ship it for me Tongue_out (for a fee of course)

It'll end up being the others since I've been told I would get my prepaid credit card, but I haven't
Anybody mind catching me up to speed? I really couldn't make sense of this topic unfortunately.

But this is what I understand: Leoshop's shipping is expensive and you guys are pooling the shipping together to get a stadium(s) each? If this is the case I would be interested in one depending on prices.
Leoshop sells cheap Attack Stadiums, but you need to buy at least $30 worth to order from them.

We're buying multiple stadiums in one order and then splitting the cost.

EDIT: And stadiums, obivously.
So, the ccurent price would be?
At this rate they're going to run out of stock haha we should really split the people up it would really be easier if they came from other parts of NA or EU
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:25 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: So, the ccurent price would be?

There hasn't been a quote yet expect the price to be higher than $12
I mean, I would be interested, but I have absolutely no access to internet payment what-so-ever.
So if somebody could buy an extra who lives in the Toronto Area for me, I would gladly pay the price of the attack type stadium.
This is what we are doing except for the fact were all paying the same price, because only of us can really pay and secondly I don't know if TehBrownSauce is okay with ordering over 10 stadiums and then the added large shipping price. I think the people who say they want one need to be SURE they can give him the money when it comes.
if its no hassle i need one but cannot pay thru internet but then again if the meeting point is out of my way i won't be able to buy Unhappy
If you live in North York or Downtown Toronto you should be fine
well if i get a ride from my family i'd be ok i'm more of a 10-30min range from there
I have PayPal and can transfer funds quickly, I just need to know if someone could ship it to me and how much to send to whom.

Why don't we get a poll going, am I the only one going for stateside? If there are a fair amount in the USA I could get the order together.
Learn to bus haha it takes me an hour to get down there
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:41 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I have PayPal and can transfer funds quickly, I just need to know if someone could ship it to me and how much to send to whom.

Why don't we get a poll going, am I the only one going for stateside? If there are a fair amount in the USA I could get the order together.

Think you really are the only American in on the order :\
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:42 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Learn to bus haha I takes me an hour to get down there
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:41 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I have PayPal and can transfer funds quickly, I just need to know if someone could ship it to me and how much to send to whom.

Think you really are the only American in on the order :\

sigh everyone i know would be able to but i'm not "responsible" enough
EDIT: Ill get back to you guy tmrw i'm getting tired its late
One day my young friend one day, we should get back on topic however so were going to need a third shipping quote haha sorry TehBrownSauce if your okay with ordering so many.
Where and when would be the meeting place and how much would it be for a stadium?
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Where and when would be the meeting place and how much would it be for a stadium?

Like I've said before no one knows the price ATM if you want shipping. The rest will be done later. I think we should just PM from now on.
Oh, no I was just asking about the cash price. (non - shipped/paypal)
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:03 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Oh, no I was just asking about the cash price. (non - shipped/paypal)

Around $5 something
You can get a sonokong attack stadium on this website very cheaply. To see how much it costs you need to translate the page. Here's the link: http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=2026
Is this where you guys are looking? http://www.leoshop.com.tw/shop/maine.asp...e=1&page=2 Because it shows BB-10 out of stock and I would not mind buying one but I cannot access myself around the site :p
Yes that's where they were planning on ordering from. They may already have.
Well, if you guys find a nice place to buy those that are IN stock I sure wouldn't mind being told so I could get one as well. It would not be much trouble since where in America am I? VERY close to Canada :p