MFB Attack Stadium...*twitch*

(Aug. 10, 2010  11:29 PM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: Lol, no prob. Btw, I hate to be a bother, but would you mind submitting\ paying for the order? You seem to have more experience with Leoshop than I do. I\anyone else wanting in on this could send you the cash via PayPal, if that's cool with you, of course

Who, me? I have never used LeoShop ever. lol
Marco, I don't suppose you have ever used LeoShop?
So I'm in if shipping is $39 and everything is like is $30 I'll chip in
Wait put me down for 2 too lol I calculated this and it's around $5 for each stadium
EDIT: Failure at math kicked in it's around $12 but I think I'll get 2 anyways and sell it for a profit
EDIT: I assuming all orders are for Toronto and that were meeting up?
McFrown you wouldn't mind helping us out here, would you?

GeneralHawx
Well yes, should Mc Frown decide to help us, he could have the stadiums shipped to me and from there I\we could arrange a place to meet, from there.
It's not that hard, I can send you print screens/a PM of what to do.

I'm sure Daegor could figure it out as well.
TehBrownSauce can I pay you back in cash because I don't have paypal and were meeting in person. Wait so how many stadium are we getting since Daegor is down for 2, TehBrownSauce 1, and McFrown 1, and I 2? Is this what it's like?
EDIT: We should order it in Toronto seeing as majority of us are living here and shipping is going to be way more for 5 other stadiums
@Mc Frown That sounds great, I have a tiny problem though. I just checked my PayPal account, I've got $4 in it and it will take approximately 6-8 days to get funds from my bank account to my PayPal... I could do it if you guys don't mind the wait or PayPal lets you add funds from your credit card.

Daegor42 if you take this task upon you, you'll be doing us a huge favor and I promise I'll make it worth
your while... somehow =D.

EDIT: GeneralHawx Sure, I suppose I could pay for you. Also, I'm buying 2 (I'm brown, bargains entice me =P), Daegor's buying 2, as of now you're buying 2 and to my knowledge Marco only wants one, but I'll PM him and check.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:50 AM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: @Mc Frown That sounds great, I have a tiny problem though. I just checked my PayPal account, I've got $4 in it and it will take approximately 6-8 days to get funds from my bank account to my PayPal... I could do it if you guys don't mind the wait or PayPal lets you add funds from your credit card.

Daegor42 if you take this task upon you, you'll be doing us a huge favor and I promise I'll make it worth
your while... somehow =D.

EDIT: GeneralHawx Sure, I suppose I could pay for you. Also, I'm buying 2 (I'm brown, bargains entice me =P), Daegor's buying 2, as of now you're buying 2 and to my knowledge Marco only wants one, but I'll PM him and check.

So how does this work for us haha isn't McForwn in on this as well or did he only get us the shipping prices? I really hope this works out, hey were cheap but it's worth it because we could help host tournaments later
I'm not in on this, I already bought two attack stadiums from them.
I just offered advice.
I'd like to go in myself, but how are we picking these up? I'm not directly in Toronto but I am on the outskirts.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:24 AM)Train Wrote: I'd like to go in myself, but how are we picking these up? I'm not directly in Toronto but I am on the outskirts.

You would have to drive up or down here I guess but we already have 6 unless your willing to pay more for shipping
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:30 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:24 AM)Train Wrote: I'd like to go in myself, but how are we picking these up? I'm not directly in Toronto but I am on the outskirts.

You would have to drive up or down here I guess but we already have 6 unless your willing to pay more for shipping

Like I said outskirts. I can get to Toronto by quick public transport, so can I get in or not?
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:38 AM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:30 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Like I said outskirts. I can get to Toronto by quick public transport, so can I get in or not?

I unno I'm not the one planning this so I wouldn't know
Just found out that Marco wants only one.

Train I could order you one. You would probably have to travel to our meeting place, otherwise I could ship it to you, but you'd have to pay a little more.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:41 AM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: Just found out that Marco wants only one.

Train you would probably have to drive to our meeting place, otherwise I could ship it to you, but you'd have to pay a little more.

Think shipping is going to be more expensive so for the sake of everyone I'll only get one, darn Unhappy
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:41 AM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: Just found out that Marco wants only one.

Train I could order you one. You would probably have to travel to our meeting place, otherwise I could ship it to you, but you'd have to pay a little more.

I'm just near Bayview guys I don't think you get how close I am. Yeah that'd be great tell me how much I owe I'll pay in cash in person if you want. Though I do have paypal.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:45 AM)Train Wrote: I'm just near Bayview guys I don't think you get how close I am. Yeah that'd be great tell me how much I owe I'll pay in cash in person if you want. Though I do have paypal.

LOL you call that outskirts I count that apart of the city now
wait, TehBrownSauce sorry to be a bother but on second thought, I'll get 2.
EDIT: It depends if it's too much trouble to get 2 because of shipping I'll get one if not two it is.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:45 AM)Train Wrote: I'm just near Bayview guys I don't think you get how close I am. Yeah that'd be great tell me how much I owe I'll pay in cash in person if you want. Though I do have paypal.

LOL you call that outskirts I count that apart of the city now

It is still technically Richmond Hill where I live but yes you see my point now.
Can someone do another estimate since I don't have paypal I'll go back to 2 if everyone getting 2 haha
Okay, I'll update everything and get a new estimate ASAP.
I can only pay in cash. It's my mom's paypal and I already ordered like 4 beys online so shes kind of tired of having to do this all the time.
Jeez Marco, first you beat me at Bey Fray and now this, hehe, just kidding.
I can pay for you as well, no worries. Just make sure you can pay me when we meet and we're cool.
Haha thanks!