MFB Attack Stadium...*twitch*

Look at the post above yours first one. It shows a site which is selling the sonokong version cheaply.
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Look at the post above yours first one. It shows a site which is selling the sonokong version cheaply.

$6400 omg thats insane! Like... no, all kidding aside I had my little heart set on a see-through stadium Unhappy Plus, I'd definitely need help there since I cannot read a thing @_@
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: $6400 omg thats insane! Like... no, all kidding aside I had my little heart set on a see-through stadium Unhappy Plus, I'd definitely need help there since I cannot read a thing @_@

... 6,400 Won = $5.41 USD.

Also, http://translate.google.com
I'm definatly gonna buy from there soon. I can get two blades and an attack stadium for £17 shipped. I'm gonna create a guide on it similar to the ones on gmarket and YJA.
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: $6400 omg thats insane! Like... no, all kidding aside I had my little heart set on a see-through stadium Unhappy Plus, I'd definitely need help there since I cannot read a thing @_@

... 6,400 Won = $5.41 USD.

Also, http://translate.google.com

I know how much money it is, I was simply just being silly since you guys think I am absent-minded.
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:21 PM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: . The confirmed people purchasing stadiums are Daegor42, Marco, TehBrownSauce, GeneralHawx, Blue Link, mchlbant and Pockyx3

FIXED. @_@
I don't think your plan is gonna work since they are now sold on Leoshop unless you were the one that made them sell out with your order.
Pretty sure it was us haha first we send a shipping quote for 6 then 8(or so) I think the Leoshop thinks those were purchases.
Thought it might be that.
I would like one if you purchased an extra or so.
We don't even know if we have enough for the people who placed orders yesterday only the original 6 right now, and even then were unsure if we be able to buy them
How much would i have to pay if i wanted to buy one of these stadiums cause im really bored of my unbalanced pegasis thunder whip stadium.
This isn't the place to ask this, go to the Ask A Question Get An Answer thread.
im just asking how much this stadium would cost because i wanna buy it but i dont have a credit card.
First off you actually asked the right place if you live in the T.O. and your willing to pitch in for one. Secondly we have no idea how much it actually cost right now this is including shipping of course since it's our main issue atm. Thirdly it's unlikely you'll be able to get one now seeing as they're out of stock and we're not sure if were even going to get any. *crosses fingers*
thanks general hawx, please pm me if you can get me one i will pay extra just to get one. I dont wanna buy fake ones at pacific mall, and plus its too far from me. Tongue_out
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:14 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: thanks general hawx, please pm me if you can get me one i will pay extra just to get one. I dont wanna buy fake ones at pacific mall, and plus its too far from me. Tongue_out

You should really be PMing TehBrownSauce since we are not the ones purchasing it directly from the site were just paying him back