MFB Attack Stadium

When will MFB Attack Stadium come out on USA?

I really want it because I only have the Super Vortex Stadium from Hasbro which sucks because my Storm Pegasis cant knock out any of the beys like Dark Cancer.
Never. Don't make threads for small questions.
Sorry momiji manju I just really want to know sorry..
im surprised a mod hasn't locked this yet. if momiji says something like that it's dead.
That was painfully obvious, Hasbro only releases stadiums named for, or after main beyblades ... There have been a lot of useless threads lately. Back on topic, any stadium that Takara releases, won't be by Hasbro. Except for maybe the Extreme Beystadium, because it is in the anime.
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: That was painfully obvious, Hasbro only releases stadiums named for, or after main beyblades ...

Super Vortex? Battle Case? Max Stampede?
or the basic plastic version stadium. i saw alot af basic stadiums by hasbro here.
The Battle Case was a gimmick, as was Max Stampede and Super Vortex. I don't count those. If I should, I apologize, I was wrong. Super Vortex was an experiment with Exclusive Recolors, and stadiums without pockets We will likely never see another again, as it has no potential to be a viable stadium now that LF was released. Max Stampede is a gimmick in itself, along with the Battle Case.

By stadiums I mean BMF stadiums if the stadiums Pikabattler mentioned were BMF, where do you get them? I'd want one.