MFB Adjust Grip Feedback

Hey, I know that the Face contest is now over and I lost. Its ok, I didn't invest myself into it as much as I probably should have. But now that its over I wanted to get people's opinions on my design. I have no intent on making a working version of this grip or anything like that. I just want to know what people honestly think of this design. I've revised it and made a wax model of it for display purposes. All pictures of it and its seperated pieces are in this set of my flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/animemun/se...477197485/

The changes I've made is I've added a third slide part to it, this slide part makes it have the option of using the standard MFB Shooter with this grip and I intend on sooner or later designing an options slide for this grip. The model version has no details as there won't be a working version of it anytime soon I wager.

The concept is to be adjustable for any current MFB Launcher parts and the blader's own unique style of launching. I want honest opinions and criticisms and include suggestions on improving this design. I'm just doing this as a test of my design skills only.
Doesn't this belong in the "Your Creations" forum?
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:09 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Doesn't this belong in the "Your Creations" forum?
Yes.

Thread moved to "Your Creations" forum.
Sorry, Regardless, I would like opinions please. I promise this will be the last thing I post in the wrong forum.

EDIT: Does no one have anything they wanna say about my concept?