MFB AMV Ideas - That I Will Make. (Eventually)

EDIT: Chocked_2 I think i put this is the wrong topic. If it is can somebody put it in the right topic. Pinching_eyes_2

Alright I've been thinking of making a Amv for MFB since i saw Episode 1. but i kinda need help with starting them i have a few.. ok a lot of Ideas on what i could do.. but i dont know if any one would like the ideas.. so heres some of them and you can comment on if you like the ideas and what i could do to improve them. Smile

NOTE:~
I cant start any of these until after My School admin finally get around to de-ghosting my Multimedia/Design room computers. (possibly in 2-3 weeks Tired)

Daidouji & Ryuuga are Evil Clowns. -- UPDATED.!
Song Name: ~ Pink - Fun House.
Ideas: I've been re-thinking this originally it was Ginga thinking both Daidouji and Ryuuga were evil clowns.. but i dont know. :\ so im starting to think i'll stick with Ryuuga and Daidouji being the evil clowns and everyone they have met think they are (Ginga, Kyouya, Benkei etc.)

Madoka Feels Alive. -- UPDATED!
Other Title: Hikaru Feels Alive.
Song Title(s):~ Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Alive.
Ideas: I changed my mind im not gonna make an AMV for Madoka x Kyouya Tired apparently some people dont like the idea that Madoka might have a crush on Kyouya. so im thinking of either this for Madoka or Hikaru.. most likely Madoka because shes been in the anime more then Hikaru has.. anyway heres the idea - Madoka starts to feel alive after she helps Ginga, Kyouya, Benkei and Kenta take out Merci (Daidouji's computer thingo in Nebula Castle) and yeah... thats the idea. and i think it would be fun.

Ginga & Kyouya Stamp On The Ground.
Song Title: Italo Brothers - Stamp On The Ground.
Ideas: This was one of my 1st ideas.. which is making Ginga & Kyouya look like there Lip Syncing to this song, simple as that. But also make it look funny. lol

Hyouma + Ginga = Best Friends & Rivals -- Updated.!
Song Title: .... Thinking. (Help!)
Possible song to be used could be I Gotta Feeling By The Black Eyed Peas.
If so the title could be changed to "Ginga & Hyouma have Gotta a Feeling of friendship." just an idea.

Ideas: Just a fun video from when Hyouma was introduced in the episodes which is after Ginga loses to Ryuuga. Ginga will be shown as well (of course.) but only when he sees Hyouma... maybe - maybe not.. im still thinking about this one. in more detail i mean.

MFB Characters Show Off. -- Updated.!
Song Title: .... Thinking. (Want to do this one.. so please Ideas.?)
Ideas: This will be an Amv which will show at least all characters shown in the series so far. just for fun. Basically right now its the best things the characters have done in the series so far. e.g - Ryuugas battle with Ginga. something like that. or just beybattles that look awesome.

Everything Burns for Kenta. -- NEW.!
Song Title: Ben Moody ft. Anastacia - Everything Burns.
Ideas: Just for the fun of Kentas beyblade being "Flame Saggitaro" and that Kenta has become a more confident blader with the help of Ginga and Benkei. sounds like a good idea to me. Joyful_2
Problems: :\ It says "She" not "He" in the song (I double checked the Lyrics) ... will this be a problem.?

MFB Meets Hamtaro. -- NEW.!
Sont Title: Hamtaro Starting Theme Song (English).
Ideas: Song from www.televisiontunes.com i've been listening and have been tempted to try and make an MFB version of the Hamtaro starting video. Its meant to be a cute, fun video just for a laugh. Smile

I'll probably think up more.. but thats it for now.. so please Joyful_2 i wanna see some comments that will help me. Tongue_out
(like which one is the best.. help me with the song decisions and etc.) thanks.
What evidence is their at all to say Madoka likes Kyouya? If anyone, she likes Kenta. Honestly I don't see why people make AMVs.
Its a joke dude.
Tired actually the idea for Madoka x Kyouya was for my friend Beth. one shes a Kyouya Fangirl. and two in a roleplay we hooked them both up. XD Ahaha.
Lol XD LMAO ROTF ECT

For the best friends one, maybe u could do "I've got a feeling", the Beatles versoin. Im only on ep 5, so maybe that song would suck for that purpose.
You should make all of these, but set each video to "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba.
Bahahaha The Beatles. XD
Speechless What the hell is "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. what does it sound like Toto.?

Also i got a few more ideas for an AMV. but im to tired to write them at the moment. lol (Its been along day.)
I've updated some of the ideas and added a new AMV idea... please help out i really want to get my ideas and video footage decided, before my school admin finally de-ghost the schools d-drive. Smile
i'm going to make a topic about topics i'm going to make (those topics will all be about individual posts i plan to make in the future)
Chocked_2 Ermm.. err. english please Brad. Smile
How about you use a rock/metal song that starts of quiet - showing Ginga when he was little running to find his dad (use greyscale effect) then as the song gets louder use fade out to white and show the clip of Gingas dad getting the stick out of the bear then it flashes to a evil smile of ryugga then clips of Gingas dad V ryugga and then gingas dad getting killed off - it could be like gingas hate of ryugga Tongue_out dont use too much effects or it will be ruined Speechless
(Aug. 26, 2009  2:27 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: actually, that sounds awesome

Im an AMV maker you see Smile
(Aug. 26, 2009  1:59 PM)Driger Wrote: How about you use a rock/metal song that starts of quiet - showing Ginga when he was little running to find his dad (use greyscale effect) then as the song gets louder use fade out to white and show the clip of Gingas dad getting the stick out of the bear then it flashes to a evil smile of ryugga then clips of Gingas dad V ryugga and then gingas dad getting killed off - it could be like gingas hate of ryugga Tongue_out dont use too much effects or it will be ruined Speechless

:\ I cant do it... thats your idea Driger. Joyful_2 but awesome idea.. you should do it.
This thread is for others thoughts on the ideas (In 1st post). Cute

EDIT: New Idea for AMV added (MFB meets Hamtaro.) Grin