MFB 4D: Episode 148 - An Inherited Light (02/19/2012)

(Feb. 12, 2012  10:23 AM)bradleyafwanda Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  4:13 AM)regor Wrote: I posted the preview of this episode onto youtube and it has a better quality than the preview in the episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSBIPXa0_E

Tell me if you like it or not in the comments!

nobody wants to watch your stupid video we all know where to watch previews.for me you are trying to get extra views

Hey I only posted the link to my video because not everyone knew where to watch the preview from, so I thought that the other users would see the preview.
@ Meteor-V
Oh, Well, it was sorta gold so i assumed it was SGTO.

@ Felina
I remember he had a 3 Segment Launcher grip. LOL
(Feb. 13, 2012  7:57 AM)regor Wrote: Hey I only posted the link to my video because not everyone knew where to watch the preview from, so I thought that the other users would see the preview.

So you could link them to the actual source of the preview, TV Tokyo's own website, instead of always reuploading it to your own channel and trying to get views.
Can someone write a description please?
(Feb. 13, 2012  11:13 PM)Feridf Wrote: Can someone write a description please?

If you can read Japanese:

余りに強大なネメシスの前にただ1人喰らい付いたのはケンタだった。この世界を諦めたくない、竜牙を仲間に出来ていたらという後悔に突き動かされ立ち向かって行く!

If you can't, from what I can make out, it says something about Kenta being the last blader left. He doesn't want to give up due to his bond with Ryuga.

Basically, you can expect to see L-Drago's Star Fragment transferring to Flame Sagittario in this episode.
So he does become a Legend Blader in the end.

Still wanted a 4D bottom/cool gimmicky track and bottom, but w/e.

So that's why it's called Inherited Light, oic.
(Feb. 13, 2012  11:22 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  11:13 PM)Feridf Wrote: Can someone write a description please?

If you can read Japanese:

余りに強大なネメシスの前にただ1人喰らい付いたのはケンタだった。この世界を諦めたくない、竜牙を仲間に出来ていたらという後悔に突き動かされ立ち向かって行く!

If you can't, from what I can make out, it says something about Kenta being the last blader left. He doesn't want to give up due to his bond with Ryuga.

Basically, you can expect to see L-Drago's Star Fragment transferring to Flame Sagittario in this episode.

cool cant wait
I'm somehow still hoping to see him fight together with Kenta..but that will probably never going to happen.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:11 AM)Felina Wrote: I'm somehow still hoping to see him fight together with Kenta..but that will probably never going to happen.

OMG that already happened on episode 134

Together with Kenta, not against.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Together with Kenta, not against.

thanks for correcting me but that could be possible because they show ryuga launching ldrago in the preview.this could show that he is is finnaly co-operating with the others
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:33 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: thanks for correcting me but that could be possible because they show ryuga launching ldrago in the preview.this could show that he is is finnaly co-operating with the others

Either that, or he finally realizes that Kenta stuck by him through everything and wants to help him. You can clearly see a beam linking L-Drago Destroyer and Flame Sagittario in the preview, so the Star Fragment is definitely from Ryuga to Kenta.

If 140/141 is anything to go by, we'll most likely see Flash at the end of this episode, and have a full introduction in the episode after.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:52 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:33 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: thanks for correcting me but that could be possible because they show ryuga launching ldrago in the preview.this could show that he is is finnaly co-operating with the others

Either that, or he finally realizes that Kenta stuck by him through everything and wants to help him. You can clearly see a beam linking L-Drago Destroyer and Flame Sagittario in the preview, so the Star Fragment is definitely from Ryuga to Kenta.

If 140/141 is anything to go by, we'll most likely see Flash at the end of this episode, and have a full introduction in the episode after.

super awsome cant wait for the episode ryuga looks too weak
Direct translation:
In the situation before the mighty power of Nemesis, with the knees, not even in the galaxy is helpless, alone Kenta Kuraitsuku only. He is, in order to protect this world there is a lot of memories, rises further driven by the feeling of regret that when a fellow can have (Ryuga) dragon fang. I think that a man lay fallen ... to arrive.

iam so pumped up cant wait to watch the episode 2 hours remaining until it airs in japan
I'm watching it now X)

Was a good episode
Yup, and so did L-Drago. I guess they must've reached the peak of themselves...

Anyway, I'm writing a full Synopsis now.
oh man ryuga is gone, that is not cool, he was a cool character, now hes dead that shouldn't have happened, anyway cant wait to watch the episode, when its on youtube.
Pretty good episode, sad how non of the secondary OR Legend bladers could do anything except for Kenta ..
He gave out a one liner and disappeared....I don't know if I should be sad or laugh....maybe both. I have mixed feelings about that. Woot, Kenta go! He's gotten stronger!
Here is the Episode!
Beyblade MFB 4D - 148 - An Inherited Light
DOWNLOAD:
HD-Downloader

Cut out the ads etc.
lol..perhaps Ryuuga magically re-appears, who knows xDD
Anyway..I loved the Episode..especially the Part with Kenta and his Flashbacks x3
If Ryuga just disappears as you are all describing it, Metal Fight Beyblade really needed to end ... I hope no one dares complain that Japan should not start a new series now, it is obvious everything was "spent".