MFB 4D: Episode 148 - An Inherited Light (02/19/2012)

No ryuga just disappeared without him this isn't a good show anymore
L-Drago Destroyer F:S was the featured bey of the episode.

The episode continues where the previous one left off with Diablo Nemesis X:D attacking each and every one of the Legend Blader's beys. Each of the Legend Bladers is sent flying backwards as well. Masamune, Tsubasa and Yu will not stand for this and get Unicorno, Eagle and Libra to attack Nemesis which ultimately fails as they are sent flying backwards as well.

Gingka, Kyoya, Aguma and King all stand up again and order Pegasus, Leone, Kronos and Variares to attack Nemesis, only for it to fail yet again and get them sent flying back against the walls. Each of the Legend Bladers are in terrible states as they struggle to get the strength to even lift their heads up. Dunamis loses hope, exclaiming that it's useless to fight anymore since Ryuga is gone and he was one of the Bladers of the Seasons needed to seal Nemesis away.

Rago then unleashes huge amount of Dark Power from Nemesis, causing severe weather problems and the entire Earth to go black. Volcanoes erupt around Team Excalibur as they watch them erupt. Pillars around the Beylin Temple crumble as Team Wang Hu Zhong watch their temple slowly crumble around them. Ryo Hagane and Hikaru Hasama watch all the disasters happening on the WBBA computer.

The Legend Bladers are amazed by the power, but Gingka still refuses to allow it to happen as he orders Pegasus to attack once more. Pegasus is sent flying even further backwards than before as Pluto and Rago laugh. The Legend Bladers collapse as they have lost their hope that they had built up. All hope appears to be lost.

Kenta begins reminiscing about his journey since he met Gingka; how he stood up to the Face Hunters, how they participated in the Survival Battle, how they all set out to enter Battle Bladers and the friends they met on their way (Sora cameos in this scene), how they met Masamune as a Persistant Challenger and ended up winning the World Championships, and even his journey alongside Ryuga.

Kenta orders Sagittario to attack Nemesis, but fails like the others. He believes that there is still hope somewhere as he attacks again and again, constantly failing each time, causing him to collapse with Gingka shouting at him in the background. Kenta flashbacks to his journey with Ryuga once more, how no matter how many times he collapsed, he'd always persist and continue. With this, Kenta stands up once again. Ryuga begins moving his hand in the background and picks up L-Drago.

Kenta uses his Special Move; Flame Claw, which fails just as any other one of his attack has. Nemesis uppercuts Sagittario, causing it to shatter slightly and Kenta to collapse once more. Madoka runs over to Kenta to try and help him, but Nemesis uses it's power to send her flying backwards (I wrote "pr1ck" in my notes >.>).

The Non-Legend Bladers attack once more for Kenta and Madoka's sake, but fail once again. Kenta stands up once again as everyone cheers him on. Nemesis begins charging at Sagittario, but Ryuga stands up and launches L-Drago towards Sagittario, saying that Kenta is his friend. A link begins between L-Drago and Sagittario as the Star Fragment is transferred. L-Drago then disintegrates in the same manner as Storm Pegasus, much to Kenta's shock. Kenta turns around to see that Ryuga has also vanished.

A distraught Kenta then fires up his Blader Spirit and turns around to Rago. He tells Rago that he will go down and Kenta's aura glows even brighter. Sagittario's Flame wheel evolves into Flash and his Track/Tip extend into 230WD. Gingka exclaims that Kenta has replaced Ryuga as a Legend Blader and taken his place as a Blader of the Seasons, giving them hope once again. Kenta doesn't react at being a Legend Blader and orders Sagittario to charge at Nemesis, ending the episode.

I only have one thing to say.... How dare you hurt Madoka you evil !
Kenta finally becomes such a tryhard his Beyblade evolves. First time he wasn't vehemently depressing, ever.

I have to hand it to Rago for attacking someone who doesn't even compete. We can all see the trollface now.
But he will live on in the memories of all who knew him. Hail to the left-spinning Dragon Emperor, huzzah!
(Feb. 19, 2012  5:53 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: But he will live on in the memories of all who knew him. Hail to the left-spinning Dragon Emperor, huzzah!

A moment of silence for the dragon emperor and his loyal bey.....may he rest in peace amen...
I don't think he died.. BeyWikia has the plots of some upcoming episodes. And it says he didn't die. He and co. will create Zeus' Barrier once again.. Or is it unreliable .. but never has to me. ^^
yup,the plot for episode 150 says that Kenta repels Pluto with a special spin move that was devised DURING the match with Ryuga.
I think just Kenta inherited his power with a new special move, that not means that ryuga will appear, or maybe his special move what he used against Ryuga in ep 134.
Does anybody think Flash $agitario looks like byxis well so sad ryuga us gone
(Feb. 19, 2012  11:13 AM)Feridf Wrote: I think just Kenta inherited his power with a new special move, that not means that ryuga will appear, or maybe his special move what he used against Ryuga in ep 134.

read it again.it says Kenta repels Pluto with a special spin move devised "DURING" the match with ryuga.
(Feb. 19, 2012  10:34 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: I don't think he died.. BeyWikia has the plots of some upcoming episodes. And it says he didn't die. He and co. will create Zeus' Barrier once again.. Or is it unreliable .. but never has to me. ^^

... Those upcoming episode summaries are right here too. Read around.
(Feb. 19, 2012  10:34 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: I don't think he died.. BeyWikia has the plots of some upcoming episodes. And it says he didn't die. He and co. will create Zeus' Barrier once again.. Or is it unreliable .. but never has to me. ^^

I can assure you that those were translated by Saigo here on the WBO. You'll see the same translations in the "Flash Sagittario" and "The Tenacious Special Spin Move" threads.
@ Kai-V
Haha, sorry. It's just much simpler on Beyblade Wikia. Cause i don't have to search through threads etc.

@ Manaphy
I just realised that, O.o
The description for 149 says: "Ryuga, who SHOULD have died" so does that mean he died or he did one of those disappear things he does sometimes?
EDIT: obvious, that is not the full description just part of it.
Ryuga's behaviour reminded me so badly of Kai's at the end of G Revolution.
Download link added to previous post.
I Almost Cry when Ryuga Was Gone. Ryuga Passed His Power From The Fragment Of Star to Kenta, that time that Sagittario was Evolved To Flash Sagittario
Why did l drago had to be destoryed at the end and it look like ryuga died but i doubt that because ryuga is a main character but the barrier can be xompleted without ryuga because kenta is the blader of summer