MFB 4D: Episode 147 - The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons (02/12/12)

Poll: What did you think of the episode?

Good.
91.67%
Meh.
0%
Bad.
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
I'm glad that it was ambigious since he could come back later. I mean he survived falling glass so why couldn't he survive that. I really wanted(still do since i'm hoping he'll come back) to see what his new bey would be. Was hoping for a Nemesis powered Wolf evolution.
So long as a 4th season continues, like Flame Sagitario and Rock Leone, Dark Bull may get an upgrade as well, which could also mean Dark Wolf may get one

Only if the Dark Wheel has a sucessor, that is. I would imagine it would be called "Corrupt" or "Insane", following the "Dark"/"Mad" theme. "Insane" sounds best in my opinion
Or Ravage, which'd be the most original name second to Kreis or Variares.
(Feb. 08, 2012  8:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So long as a 4th season continues, like Flame Sagitario and Rock Leone, Dark Bull may get an upgrade as well, which could also mean Dark Wolf may get one

Only if the Dark Wheel has a sucessor, that is. I would imagine it would be called "Corrupt" or "Insane", following the "Dark"/"Mad" theme. "Insane" sounds best in my opinion

Yeah but it won't get an upgrade if he really is dead this time.
(Feb. 08, 2012  10:50 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2012  8:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So long as a 4th season continues, like Flame Sagitario and Rock Leone, Dark Bull may get an upgrade as well, which could also mean Dark Wolf may get one

Yeah but it won't get an upgrade if he really is dead this time.
Yea but it's a bad chance of him dying in season one of MFB L-Drago's dark power is more deadly then falling glass.

And about the Dark/Mad theme metal wheel thing,there is no Beyblade called "Corrupt Wolf" or "Insane Wolf".I've heard of "Divine Wolf",so best chance that if Wolf gets an upgrade,it should be "Divine wolf".

But isn't Dark Wolf snapped in half?If it wasn't fixed,how could it get an upgrade?

Did you read my posts? If a Dark upgrade was ever made, I speculated it would be called Corrupt or Insane, and it was fairly obvious that it was just speculation. Of course they are not real wheels. And Divine is an already existing part...

And yes, Ravage would also be cool

Being dead does lead to some problems with getting a new bey...only some...
This isn't really the place to be discussing Daidoji's non-existant, speculation-made bey. You're better off moving this elsewhere as this thread is supposed to be for this episode, which hasn't even aired yet.
anybody here going to post the episode early
How can we post it early if it has never been shown before?...

And if you're referring to after it airs (which I hope you are, please don't be stupid), it depends on the situation with Manaphy and Dranzer.
So, Ryuuga is still unconscious, Ginga defended him, then all of the Legend Bladers decide to attack again. It is not enough, so Tsubasa, Masamune, Kenta and some other character I cannot remember joined in the attack, but Diablo Nemesis was also able to create shadows of them instantly. Then, Aguma used his skills to make a strategy where VariAres kept Diablo Nemesis busy while Death Quetzalcoatl jumped on top of it, and all the remaining Legend Bladers form a triangle and attack one after the other. It ends with Fang Leone sending Diablo Nemesis in the air with a tornado, Big Bang Pegasis delivers the final hit from the air, but it is not enough, Diablo Nemesis is still there ...
Great summary thanks Kai-V. Grin
Yay Ryuuga didn't die!
One of my favourite episodes. Though i don't get how Nemesis could instantly create shadows of Libra, Aquila etc. Nemesis didn't absorb any of them.. ? Or was it that they used its power to create them. Nevertheless, this episode is uploading as we speak. ^^
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:53 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: One of my favourite episodes. Though i don't get how Nemesis could instantly create shadows of Libra, Aquila etc. Nemesis didn't absorb any of them.. ? Or was it that they used its power to create them. Nevertheless, this episode is uploading as we speak. ^^

May I ask what quality is it encoded in? 720? Eee
Here is the episode! (Uploaded to alternate Channel)
Beyblade 4D Episode 147!

Use HD Downloader to download this episode.
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:53 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: One of my favourite episodes. Though i don't get how Nemesis could instantly create shadows of Libra, Aquila etc. Nemesis didn't absorb any of them.. ? Or was it that they used its power to create them. Nevertheless, this episode is uploading as we speak. ^^

They are secondary Beyblades that are apparently worthless. However, technically Unicorno is in the Face, and so is Sagittario.
Super happy fun fun massacre for Rago that was.
Rago is too overpowered already. Yuri and Brooklyn seem like nothing now.
Okay, the files are actually available this time. If Dranzer hasn't done it by the time I get home (5:30pm GMT), I'll get started on it myself.
Apparently, MasterBeyProduction from youtube have uploaded this episode.

Here is the video. I do not take any credits or ownership for the video that was shown on his channel.

hope everyone would be satisfy now.
sorry please dont warn me but when do you think you will finish encoding the episode manaphy12342.dont mean to be rude but lately you guys have been so slow
What a long afternoon this has been. Almost done now.

I had one problem involving the sound, so it jumps slightly at times, but if you don't understand Japanese, I don't think it'll be much of a problem. I'll get round to fixing it as soon as I can in the week as I have the whole week off. The episode quality has not been affected, so those looking for episode pictures; fire up your programs!

I expect the final parts to be done in the next hour and I'll be uploading it asap afterwards.

Sorry for the delay to everyone, and any problems as well. I'm still learning this stuff Unhappy
(Feb. 13, 2012  8:03 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: What a long afternoon this has been. Almost done now.

I had one problem involving the sound, so it jumps slightly at times, but if you don't understand Japanese, I don't think it'll be much of a problem. I'll get round to fixing it as soon as I can in the week as I have the whole week off. The episode quality has not been affected, so those looking for episode pictures; fire up your programs!

I expect the final parts to be done in the next hour and I'll be uploading it asap afterwards.

Sorry for the delay to everyone, and any problems as well. I'm still learning this stuff Unhappy

thanks we all will difenetly be waiting for the episode yours are worth waiting for. thanks for spending your time doing this for all of us.
Oh, almost forgot, would people prefer a direct YouTube upload and download link like I did before, or uploaded to a file sharing website and potentially get it taken down?
(Feb. 13, 2012  8:52 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Oh, almost forgot, would people prefer a direct YouTube upload and download link like I did before, or uploaded to a file sharing website and potentially get it taken down?

youtube takes out the quality go and upload to veoh.com you can watch there also download or mediafire thats just my opinion and iam sure everybody goes with mine