MFB 4D: Episode 147 - The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons (02/12/12)

Poll: What did you think of the episode?

Good.
91.67%
Meh.
0%
Bad.
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
I'm pushing back the upload. I managed to get the audio better (Thanks to Dranzer Joyful_2), so I'm re-encoding soon.
Okay, I had demands from people to upload, so you're stuck with the buggy sound copy until I fix it. I'll post a download link when I actually make the fixed version, so you guys can deal with watching it for now.

And YouTube Uploaders, there's not really any point in downloading this version, wait until I have the better version ready.

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXb_oqsjHs
Foxy
He got zat video from me. Grin
---------
And, thanks Manaphy for taking your time to upload that for us! And, why was there 2 endings and 2 previews. haha
(Feb. 14, 2012  6:53 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Foxy
---------
And, thanks Manaphy for taking your time to upload that for us! And, why was there 2 endings and 2 previews. haha

yeah i wonder why
---------

There were two?! Wow, that explains the 70 seconds xD
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:50 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
---------

There were two?! Wow, that explains the 70 seconds xD

sorry but have you finished encoding the last parts of the episode or whats going on
(Feb. 14, 2012  6:41 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: sorry but have you finished encoding the last parts of the episode or whats going on

Last parts? That was the whole episode...
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:29 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  6:41 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: sorry but have you finished encoding the last parts of the episode or whats going on

Last parts? That was the whole episode...

ok the "whole" episode see the opening why wouldnt you just put the original kokoro na yuki song on the start to the 1 minute mark come on and the ending same.dont mean to be rude

---------

yes thanks blackoutcannon! even the low quality version of the episode is worth something until the HD version is encoded!
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:32 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: ok the "whole" episode see the opening why wouldnt you just put the original kokoro na yuki song on the start to the 1 minute mark come on and the ending same.dont mean to be rude

Y'know, just because you say "don't mean to be rude", doesn't mean it isn't rude.

I encoded it as it came, with the current intro and ending themes. Why would I put the old themes on there if that's not even what's used nowadays?
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:12 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:32 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: ok the "whole" episode see the opening why wouldnt you just put the original kokoro na yuki song on the start to the 1 minute mark come on and the ending same.dont mean to be rude

Y'know, just because you say "don't mean to be rude", doesn't mean it isn't rude.

I encoded it as it came, with the current intro and ending themes. Why would I put the old themes on there if that's not even what's used nowadays?

i havent heard any new opening theme song i encoded the first minute and last in no time while you were trying with new theme song.doing this could have saved you alot of time to finish with middle one.and i meant to be sorry i never lie and please sorry if offended you but iam saying the truth.iam so so so sorry if i made you angry.have you finished encoding the episode and if can you tell me what time are you uploadin or eta
Currently re-uploading to YouTube with the fixed sound. The file is too big for Mediafire unless I get a paid account, so does anyone have any other ideas?
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:08 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Currently re-uploading to YouTube with the fixed sound. The file is too big for Mediafire unless I get a paid account, so does anyone have any other ideas?

to be honest rapidshare.com is far better it is not affected by sopa and total securable and free with no limits well it is your choice post to youtube and everybody copy you or rapidshare where everybody will enjoy the best quality possible
Watch and Download links for the "fixed sound" video are in the first post. Thanks guys.
thx for ep.147
do you have 145 and 146?
(Feb. 16, 2012  1:15 PM)kinson2 Wrote: thx for ep.147
do you have 145 and 146?

145 and 146 weren't recorded, so we won't have HD copies of those until the DVD comes out later this year.