MFB 4D: Episode 146 - Nemesis VS L-Drago (02/05/12)

Here is the Episode! (Uploaded to my alternate channel!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BfSLSDnxNc
Anyone who wants to download- Feel free too! Use:
http://hddownloader.com/ for it! Smile
If anyone wants to re-upload as well, go ahead, i don't care about that, but i see no point in that..
My..what an intense episode Pinching_eyes_2
I still hope Ryuuga wakes up at the right time and still tries to fight Rago again.I mean with the others
...even so that's unlikely Uncertain
I lost hold of the episode for a couple minutes due to bad connection, but yeah, it was crazy.
Daidouji really got a kick out of Ryuuga getting the carp kicked out of him. I'm really not sure if he's gone for good, considering that he just fell. There is loads of ocean down there. I'd actually laugh if he came back as a mecha.
I kinda wish I knew everything that he said. He said a lot about himself it seemed.
I would have loved if Ryuuga had done what Kyoya asked of Ryuuga in episode 49 - for it to only be a battle of their actual strength.

Ryuuga is just too cocky for his own good though, he needed a good loss to bring him back to reality.
Well its better than nothing Mounthagame

like Gentlequill better than no video

and nOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA SEE FLAME SAG DIGIVOLVE INTO FLASH SAGGGGGGGG

BTW is ryuga dead? if he is then i know what will happen next...
I really thought something specials will happen when Ryuga lost... Unbelievable Nemesis beat L-Drago so easily. Now I‘m just waiting for the better quality. Can‘t wait for the next episode seems exciting !
Wow, poor Ryuga, he got owned so bad I thought Kenta or Ginga was gonna help them.... But like everyone else is saying, weird how Ryuga got beaten so easily. Doji's death is great, the laughing was burning my ear drums.
But i don't understand something. Why Nemesis looks like the legend blader's bit beasts just in shadow instead of this http://www.google.hu/imgres?q=Nemesis+be...87&bih=917
(Feb. 05, 2012  11:20 AM)Feridf Wrote: But i don't understand something. Why Nemesis looks like the legend blader's bit beasts just in shadow instead of this http://www.google.hu/imgres?q=Nemesis+be...87&bih=917

That was the old Nemesis's beast, the current one "Diablo Nemesis" is a mix of the 4D Beyblades and the Legend Bladers powers ... that is the reason, I think.

(Feb. 05, 2012  9:43 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Wow, poor Ryuga, he got owned so bad I thought Kenta or Ginga was gonna help them.... But like everyone else is saying, weird how Ryuga got beaten so easily. Doji's death is great, the laughing was burning my ear drums.

When he fell... LOL he was still laughing I was like omg? There‘s something wrong in his head..

(Feb. 05, 2012  5:02 AM)IceBag Wrote: Well its better than nothing Mounthagame

like Gentlequill better than no video

and nOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA SEE FLAME SAG DIGIVOLVE INTO FLASH SAGGGGGGGG

BTW is ryuga dead? if he is then i know what will happen next...

I don't really think that he died, just for a plane reason. Ldrago has beaten pretty much all of the legend bladers on his own. So he would be a key element to the legend bladers.

But finally Doji is of for a second...his voice, narration, and laugh where becoming quit annoying to me. Looking forward to the next ep.
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:09 PM)phoen1x Wrote: Ryuga is already died?

If you had read the other posts, you would have probably avoided posting altogether.
Is it just me, or did he send his last Special Move more against Daidouji then Rago? òo
And really, in my opinion Ryuuga wasn't beaten THAT easy, he was giving quite a fight...I mean..for how overpowered Nemesis is ^^;
(Feb. 05, 2012  12:03 PM)Meteor-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  11:20 AM)Feridf Wrote: But i don't understand something. Why Nemesis looks like the legend blader's bit beasts just in shadow instead of this http://www.google.hu/imgres?q=Nemesis+be...87&bih=917

That was the old Nemesis's beast, the current one "Diablo Nemesis" is a mix of the 4D Beyblades and the Legend Bladers powers ... that is the reason, I think.

Yes, but still the real nemesis beast is in the opening and these 9 shadow beast don't have any similarity with nemesis
Men... AMV, AMV ! The most aggressive battle....
This episode's both AMV worthy and a screenshot gold mine!
this was probably the epic battle of 4d so far, doji falling to his death, and still laughing, wth, that's just not normal, if he comes back i want to see him die a third time, that is a hat trick.
awesome episode, this ep really needs a high quality version
I'm not sure if i missed this part or something, but, Why didn't L-Drago go into Absorb + Sharp Mode when battling Nemesis? Couldn't it have absorbed Nemesis' attacks? Like it did on the 7th episode or something? haha.
Well, may be it's not suprising for us that Ryuga has failed, but on the other hand he could stand for a couple of minutes in the battle with Rago, that nobody from other legend bladers could do. And I'm sure he become more stronger after that, I understand why he is so stubbornly dont wanna join to the ginga's team, but he will realize that he has no choise. And the name L-drago Guardian may be it can tell us what intentions Ryuga will have...may be to protect smth or etc.
(Feb. 06, 2012  7:50 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: I'm not sure if i missed this part or something, but, Why didn't L-Drago go into Absorb + Sharp Mode when battling Nemesis? Couldn't it have absorbed Nemesis' attacks? Like it did on the 7th episode or something? haha.

um I don't think it would have made any difference cause of how powerful Nemesis is.
After watching this episode, there were so many times I just wanted to kill Daidouji myself.... or was thinking. (Shut up, SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! *rageface*) Tired And it seemed to me Daidouji got more screen time than Rago or Ryuuga.. as Daidouji just wouldn't. shut. up. Poor Ryuuga though, great episode even if it wasn't the best quality, I still want to watch it again. Just to see Daidouji get knocked away (even falling he's annoying) and to see Ryuuga fight his little heart out. lol Smile
Falling to your death is so Nineties.

Couldn't they have just, I don't know... shot him clean through with a BeyBlade instead? His laughing actually hurt my ears.
so this episode was very sad the only best part was when ryuga used his special move but i think that wasnt special move it was the mixture of dragonball fist and the way ryuga ran it was like bleach but it was carp epic any update on the episode manaphy

episode here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOn8tidRlo