MFB 4D: Episode 146 - Nemesis VS L-Drago (02/05/12)

You'll see it as "テレビ東京"
It's there alright.
(Feb. 02, 2012  5:18 PM)NanoZero Wrote: find your own way to get the episodes or watch it on Keyhole as it airs.

I'm helping people to watch the episodes and upload them (Although not the best quality, better this than nothing) while Dranzer and Manaphy are busy and can't upload it, but they still complain about me. I guess im going to go into these two footsteps, and the fans will have to live without the episodes now.

In reality everyone who complains about me and the watermark is mad not because i inflict TV Tokyo's Copyright, but because they can't reupload the episode on their YouTube without my watermark and get "sUbzcriberz 0mg". If everyone suddenly was so legal, i'd like to see their PC and if every game and program they have is so "legal and original".
It's not that I'm busy, I have time. It's that the previous episode wasn't capped due to an error, that's all.
Hello all. Just one question can anybody going to upload the next episode? after it showed i mean, i cant watch it with keyhole, because i cant be at home when it plays or is there any other way to watch it?
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:41 PM)Feridf Wrote: Hello all. Just one question can anybody going to upload the next episode? after it showed i mean, i cant watch it with keyhole, because i cant be at home when it plays or is there any other way to watch it?

If the capping succeeds this time, then me or Dranzer will.
This looks like a good episode and Ryuga will finally lose again!
I've been waiting since the end of the finale of the first season for him to lose. Can't wait for this ep!
(Feb. 04, 2012  10:32 AM)Ultra Wrote: I've been waiting since the end of the finale of the first season for him to lose. Can't wait for this ep!

Yeah! Same here! I don't know why.. Though i don't understand what they're saying, Ryuuga always seemed cocky.. haha
Having the best blader in the series lose makes the situation seem a lot more dire. Like when Kai was beaten in the finals episodes of V-Force it made the situation a lot worse. Also I want to see the look on Ryuga's face.
(Feb. 04, 2012  12:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: Having the best blader in the series lose makes the situation seem a lot more dire. Like when Kai was beaten in the finals episodes of V-Force it made the situation a lot worse. Also I want to see the look on Ryuga's face.

Ryuga shouldn't lose. He is finally doing something good for the Legend Bladers and tries to stop Nemesis. The spoilers state that he's putting all of his heart and soul into his Hissatsu Tengi. Ryuga and Heart with Soul never went together. I wish the outcome would be like Kai vs Brooklyn in their second match. Kai won afterall, beat the final opponent of the Saga before Main Character beat him. Broke the anime curse that only Main Character can beat the Main Villain.
well I think he will nearly lose, you know how it always go. He will put up a monster of a resistance against Diablo Nemesis but will be pushed back and never give up. And as soon as Diablo will gain that upperhand and launch the final attack Ginga & Co will arrive right on time to prevent it.
The second scenario can be similar to it but instead of Ginga & Co to arrive nearly at the end, they will watch the fight between both of them and seeing that Nemesis can be pushed and ain't that invincible. That will where the final clash of bravery will start.

But those are just words of excitment.
keen to see this episode, and regards for the uploaders. kudos big time! each and everyone of you
Um the summary says that Ryuga is beating him but only when Nemesis isn't using it's full power so there's no chance he'll win. Also anyone realise that there's still a large unknown amount of episodes left so Nemesis can't be beaten at this point.
I would love to see Damian vs Ryuga though
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:07 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  12:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: Having the best blader in the series lose makes the situation seem a lot more dire. Like when Kai was beaten in the finals episodes of V-Force it made the situation a lot worse. Also I want to see the look on Ryuga's face.

Ryuga shouldn't lose. He is finally doing something good for the Legend Bladers and tries to stop Nemesis. The spoilers state that he's putting all of his heart and soul into his Hissatsu Tengi. Ryuga and Heart with Soul never went together. I wish the outcome would be like Kai vs Brooklyn in their second match. Kai won afterall, beat the final opponent of the Saga before Main Character beat him. Broke the anime curse that only Main Character can beat the Main Villain.
Ryuuga's not doing it for the Legend Bladers, man. He said in the last episode that he "didn't need the Legend Bladers." He's probably doing it because for once there's someone who he can't defeat so easily, and it probably irks him to no end. That and he wants revenge for being used. So basically, he's got what I call "Kyouya Syndrome."
Other than that, you've made a good point.
(Feb. 04, 2012  4:35 PM)NanoZero Wrote: Ryuuga's not doing it for the Legend Bladers, man. He said in the last episode that he "didn't need the Legend Bladers." He's probably doing it because for once there's someone who he can't defeat so easily, and it probably irks him to no end. That and he wants revenge for being used. So basically, he's got what I call "Kyouya Syndrome."
Other than that, you've made a good point.

I thought he challenged Rago because of ignoring Kenta and listening to Daidoji when he distracted him. It's because of Ryuga, afterall, that Zeus Barrier hasn't worked.

I also doubt Ryuga will ever show himself to Ginga and Co. after they will see him lose Unhappy
I'll miss him.

(Feb. 04, 2012  4:35 PM)NanoZero Wrote: That and he wants revenge for being used
That's like i said, i think he's feeling bad for being arrogant from last time and listening to Daidoji distracting him.

That's said, i actually find the 4D Villain Trio funny.
Daidoji's overall purpose is to distract Ryuga and respect Pluto and Rago.
Pluto's purpose is to laugh all the time.
Rago's purpose is to shout all the time XD.
(Feb. 04, 2012  8:11 PM)Jrx Wrote: I thought he challenged Rago because of ignoring Kenta and listening to Daidoji when he distracted him. It's because of Ryuga, afterall, that Zeus Barrier hasn't worked.
Kinda.... you're on the right track. Let's go back to episode 140 and 141. What Daidouji was talking about that distracted Ryuuga was about how he had been used for Hades Inc as well as him helping Ginga in general. It wasn't the fact that Daidouji was talking that made him leave Zeus's Barrier, it was that what Daidouji had said severely made Ryuuga humiliated enough to try to attack Nemesis himself. He kinda wanted to prove to Daidouji, who he hates now, that he doesn't need the Legend Bladers, but he ended up humiliating himself even more, which made Daidouji laugh hysterically in episode 141, and that's when Ryuuga became extremely angry at both Daidouji and Rago in general. He cut ties with the Legend Bladers because for some reason he still thinks he can defeat Nemesis himself. (I guess anger makes anyone, even Ryuuga, do stupid things.)
Hopefully that can clear things up for this episode. I hope this helps make sense of things

(Feb. 04, 2012  8:11 PM)Jrx Wrote: That's said, i actually find the 4D Villain Trio funny.
Daidoji's overall purpose is to distract Ryuga and respect Pluto and Rago.
Pluto's purpose is to laugh all the time.
Rago's purpose is to shout all the time XD.
It really is like that, sadly. XDDD
Safe to say Ryuuga's down for the count.
Wow, though, I wouldn't have expected that Nemesis would have defeated LDrago so easily. Like, that was too easy.

Reminiscent of Ryuuga earlier in the series, haha.
Doji finnaly dies on this episode, that's what it seems cuz when ryuga uses is new spin move(or whatever is called) he falls from the bulding they were in(sorry for my bad english)
I completely missed the episode due to my Mum's birthday dinner, so I can't write a description.

However, I did hear that Ryuga lost to Rago and that Doji is pretty much gone again (That was short lived.)
ah maan i feel very sorry about ryuga that was very brutal how he has got owned Unhappy but finally we can saw his real special attack
Daidouji was so crazy.. He kept laughing. O.o haha, That was a pretty good episode. I wanted Kenta to launch his bey in as well to 'try' to help him.. LOL
And NOTE: I'm uploading this episode as we speak!
(Feb. 05, 2012  12:47 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I completely missed the episode due to my Mum's birthday dinner, so I can't write a description.

However, I did hear that Ryuga lost to Rago and that Doji is pretty much gone again (That was short lived.)

Why is Doji such a pesk? hes like a ninja that wants to have fame then runs back to his hiding cave and comes back out again.

Ryuga vs Rago gonna be an epic toast battle. Its like Ryuga and Gingka ( but that wasn't epic as much)

Wonder whats the next episode hope kenta will receive Flash sag if not maybe next week!Wink
Well, it was safe to say, I knew Ryuuga was going to lose. But god couldn't Daidouji laugh any louder. Thank god this time he's gone for good. I hope. Am I the only one sad Ryuuga is out for the count.