MFB 4D: Episode 146 - Nemesis VS L-Drago (02/05/12)

146. Nemesis VS L-Drago
破壊神(ネメシス)VS竜皇(エルドラゴ)
Nemeshisu VS Erudorago
Air date: 2012-02-05

互角に見えたネメシスとエルドラゴの勝負は、ネメシスが本気を出すにいたって一方的な蹂躙(じゅうりん)となった。最強を誇ったエルドラゴはネメシスに圧倒され、竜牙もかつてない窮地に陥る。満身創痍(そうい)ながらも、全身全霊を込めた究極転技(てんぎ)で勝負を懸ける竜牙。しかし、ネメシスの力はそれさえも上回ってみせるのだった。
Read the "meh" translation on Google, this is going to be an episode in the "Downloaded" list!

Thanks for everything, Dranzer13 and Saigo!
This hopefully means L-Drago Guardian S130MB's anime debut. But still, this sounds like it'll be one epic battle between Ryuga and Rago.
I highly doubt that L Drago Guardian will just appear suddenly ...
A rather rough translation (Delete this post when Saigo or somebody else provides a better translation):

"Nemesis and L-Drago seemed evenly matched, even with L-Drago's attempts to overrun Nemesis. As L-Drago's powers are boosted by Ryuga's desires, Nemesis soon becomes overwhelmed by the force. Even with a wounded ego, Ryuga puts his heart and soul into his ultimate technique, risking victory with it. However, the power of Nemesis exceeds that of which it is showing."
Not too sure about the end of the first sentence:

"The match between Nemesis and L-Drago, who appeared to be evenly matched, turned into a one-sided trampling down which lead to Nemesis making a serious effort. L-Drago, which is boasted of being the strongest, is overwhelmed by Nemesis and Ryuga too falls into an unprecedented predicament. Despite having wounds over his body, Ryuga puts winning or losing at stake with an Ultimate Spin Move in which he put his heart and soul into. However, it appears that Nemesis' power exceeds even that."
This sounds like foreshadowing, or telling us that an unexpected personality/beyblade change is at the least, only slightly possible.

I'll hold my tongue on that, look forward to the episode anyway. Thanks Saigo. Smile
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:49 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: This sounds like foreshadowing, or telling us that an unexpected personality/beyblade change is at the least, only slightly possible.
You know...I'm thinking that too.
All in all..sounds like an interesting episode.
Preview Notes:

Doji narrates the preview.
Rago and Ryuga continue their battle that they started in the previous episode.
Ryuga appears to be winning for a split second.
Rago overpowers Ryuga with a defense mode switch.
Ryuga commands a move with scars covering his body.
Title appears with Doji laughing in the background.

A fairly dull preview if you ask me.
Alternatively, watch the preview yourself :
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mf-beyblade/pv/post_14641
Manaphy when this episode will come out can i ask you to make a detailed description like at the 145th episode was if you have a little time? thanks Smile
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:14 PM)Feridf Wrote: Manaphy when this episode will come out can i ask you to make a detailed description like at the 145th episode was if you have a little time? thanks Smile

Yup. I usually write descriptions for episodes when I watch them live (Which recently hasn't been often). I'll be sure to write one for this episode since, from the information so far, this is going to worth watching and writing about.
I guess they don't really want to give away too much, since it looks like it's gonna be really tough for Ryuuga, and we never see him like that. Should be really interesting.
Aww..you're lucky you can see it live x3^^
and he'll need new clothes after this fight...
I'm really looking forward to it..but I suppose the others will show up in time.
(Jan. 29, 2012  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alternatively, watch the preview yourself :
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mf-beyblade/pv/post_14641

Hm...by the looks of this I seriously doubt ryuga will win I looks like a good episode though
I know Gaurdian L-Drago probably wont apear but that would be super cool!
Guardian LDrago out of nowhere? Nope.

Yeah I've got to agree, whenever you have the villain all spiffed up and the protagonist/neutral character all cut up etc, it ain't lookin' too good for the protagonist. When I saw the title, I just had to read this.

I mean it is only logical the new big bad wolf on the block would take down everyone (including the previous big bad wolf) before eventually succumbing to the main protagonist in one way or another. Shame, I liked Ryuuga's sheer dominance over the rest of the cast.. :V This will be the first MFB episode I see excluding those early-on Corus/Nelvana episodes on YTV when I first joined and it had just started over here.
Don't rule anything out, including L-Drago Guardian. As unlikely as it is (Almost completely unlikely), you have to bare in mind that the episode hasn't aired yet and that no details are known, asides from the description and preview.

But yeah, this honestly doesn't look too good for everyone else if Ryuga loses. I'd like to see Doji interrupt the battle with his own bey though, a nice trip down memory lane (Still unlikely).
Oh, that would be pretty cool! I'm wondering myself is Daidouji will have another bey. It's a rule in the series that every character has a bey, no matter how many times they use it. Even Dr. Ziggurat and the Blader DJs have their own beys, despite not needing to use them. So, it wouldn't surprise me if Daidouji had another bey at all. I'm not sure what his role is after all, other than tormenting Ryuuga to go against Ginga and Co.
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:44 PM)NanoZero Wrote: I'm not sure what his role is after all, other than tormenting Ryuuga to go against Ginga and Co.

Trolling Ryuga For Teh Lulz.
^His entire point XD
Manaphy is your servers are still down?
Will you be uploading this episode? {i'm not asking today, next week propably}
(Feb. 02, 2012  8:19 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Manaphy is your servers are still down?
Will you be uploading this episode? {i'm not asking today, next week propably}
Kid, your best bet is to probably download KeyHoleTV and watch it when it airs this coming weekend. For me, it's Saturday night at 6:30, but for you, it may be different. Do your research, then download KeyHole, then wait for the episode to air. Plain and simple.

I'm just going to say this once, because I really don't want any fighting or complaining about the episode releases here. The HD episodes that DranzerX13 used to provide to download were always a luxury. It was never required for him to have each episode posted the same day it aired in fantastic quality. He did it for the sake of helping everyone watch the series in it's original language without having to pay a cent. Because of this, we've become basically spoiled, and now we're under the impression that things have to keep going that way with every episode.
When the releases became slower, naturally, people were upset. And finally when Manaphy decided to not give a download link at all, people were even more angry. But you all HAVE to understand that neither of these two uploaders have to do what they're doing. They could easily say "screw it" and never encode an episode again, not even caring what others think. But for some reason, despite the backlash and stealing, they still do it. So instead of wasting your time complaining about the wait, be grateful that there are people like Manaphy and Dranzer who work hard to give you this luxury instead of you having to buy DVDs that are worth well over 40 bucks. And if you're still not happy with the wait, find your own way to get the episodes or watch it on Keyhole as it airs.
(Feb. 03, 2012  4:02 AM)Suwadith Wrote: TV tokyo has been disabled in key hole tv

Since when ?
Just now
I checked The channel list
TV Tokyo wasn't there
I truly don't know Japanese
So i did only read the English names
There is Tokyo FM
But I couldn't find TV Tokyo in it
and the quality of the channels are horrible
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:20 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Just now
I checked The channel list
TV Tokyo wasn't there
I truly don't know Japanese
So i did only read the English names
There is Tokyo FM
But I couldn't find TV Tokyo in it
and the quality of the channels are horrible

TV Tokyo is still there, I just checked. The word TV TOKYO isn't in English.