MFB 4D: Episode 144 - Guided Fate (01/22/12)

(Jan. 25, 2012  6:25 PM)Feridf Wrote: so we wont be able to see the last 7-8 episodes remaining from the show? SOPA and PIPA can only check american sites yet isn't they? I try to find a hungarian site for uploads.
All of that is really up to Dranzer. I don't really know what's going on in his head, but I can only hope all of the research we've done will help him in some way.
I actually liked the episode besides the quality seems like they might get rid of Johanes early because I did not see him on that boat at the end of the episode...
But why do people need a site where they can upload these episodes? Isnt it easier to upload it right to the youtube?
Copyright issues and such prevent direct upload like how DranzerX13 does it, or else his account would take strikes and eventually be banned.
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:17 PM)Feridf Wrote: But why do people need a site where they can upload these episodes? Isnt it easier to upload it right to the youtube?

Yeah I thought of that too. DranzerX13 should upload the episode to YouTube, then anyone who wants to download it should go download it using a program for downloading videos from YouTube.

EDIT: @Ga'Hooleone Oh you're right. Uncertain
I've done the episode and it's lying on my Desktop now. Debating whether adding it to YouTube and allowing users to take it from there, or find a File Sharing site that isn't being affected by the US Government.

I guess it's down to quote and vote?
Yeah i suggest you to upload the episode in mediafire, don't upload it in youtube it will be suddenly dispatched because of the copyright breach.
So you just upload it in mediafire i'll upload it to all the possible working sites
(Jan. 26, 2012  2:26 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I've done the episode and it's lying on my Desktop now. Debating whether adding it to YouTube and allowing users to take it from there, or find a File Sharing site that isn't being affected by the US Government.

I would suggest using Veoh instead. That way, you can upload it, and then Veoh can allow anyone to download the video using Veoh web player. Talk about killing two birds with one stone.
You could try doing some research and seeing what works. Cloud computing appears to have lots of promise as well.
No guys veoh won't work in some countries
I can't download it please don't do that
I'm in Sri Lanka
And it won't work in these continents (Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Central and Eastern Europe)
So don't do that
here is the proof
Ok , guys apparently YouTube has this new download option under every video. This doesn't make since doesn't make since why would they do this in times like this? people could just steal my content if the wanted to. :\
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:22 AM)Suwadith Wrote: No guys veoh won't work in some countries
I can't download it please don't do that
I'm in Sri Lanka
And it won't work in these continents (Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Central and Eastern Europe)
So don't do that
here is the proof
Did you read the "Blocked Countries" section? Veoh is now owned by an Israeli company. It would make no sense if it were still blocked in those areas.
If it still poses as a problem, people will upload it on YouTube anyways. Download it from Veoh, then put it on YouTube. Problem solved.

So whatever it is please upload it in VEOH please
As soon as possible
I'm still siding with mediafire or rapidshare since they are not in danger like megaupload was, you forget that megaupload was mainly pursued because of money floundering and "conspiracy to commit racketeering".

DranzerX13 has not shown any signs of uploading the episode since this weekend, and he has not asked what new site should be used either ... You can all stop that discussion.
I believed it was Manaphy12342 that was going to upload it. He kinda asked us to "quote and vote."

(Jan. 26, 2012  2:26 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I've done the episode and it's lying on my Desktop now. Debating whether adding it to YouTube and allowing users to take it from there, or find a File Sharing site that isn't being affected by the US Government.

(Jan. 26, 2012  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: DranzerX13 has not shown any signs of uploading the episode since this weekend, and he has not asked what new site should be used either ... You can all stop that discussion.

I've done it for him. It's currently uploading and should be done in around 90 minutes time.
___________________________________________________________________________________
I had PMs asking for a direct upload to YouTube. Once uploaded, you can use a site like Keepvid to download it while I find a suitable file sharing site. Thanks guys Smile
(Jan. 26, 2012  5:37 PM)NanoZero Wrote: I believed it was Manaphy12342 that was going to upload it. He kinda asked us to "quote and vote."

Manaphy12342 is uploading the episode now, he told me that in a private message.
It's gonna take around 2 hours ...

He will post the link after he uploads it.

EDIT: Oh I didn't know that Manaphy12342 was writing a reply too ... XD
WATCH
YouTube 720p: Watch

DOWNLOAD
KeepVid: Download (627MB)

There you go guys. If you download, could you please provide credit? It's taken me two days to sort this out xD (Sorry if I sound slightly "cocky")

Anyway, enjoy guys Smile
I am getting a message saying video is being procceesed.
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:47 PM)lovely Wrote: I am getting a message saying video is being procceesed.

Yeah, I posted the link as soon as it was available. It's finished processing now though.

(Jan. 26, 2012  7:55 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Unsupported format on YouTube mobile.

What device are you using? I put the file in a MP4 format rather than a AVI format because it seemed to be playing up in AVI.
Everything works just fine =3

Thanks a lot Manaphy!
Wha, did Daidouji seriously say "SUBARASHII!"? Lol.

Interesting episode, Chris has now become my favorite character in MFB. And Aguma is quite simply a boss. He took out all the Nemesis Bladers in 1 move, and then set a falling helicopter upright! DAMN.
(Jan. 27, 2012  1:59 AM)Felina Wrote: Everything works just fine =3

Thanks a lot Manaphy!
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:37 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Yeah thanks for uploading it

No problem Smile

I may as well say thank you to those who showed support over the past few days. It means a lot to know that people are willing to support newcomer encoders like myself.

Those of you who downloaded and uploaded to YouTube; thanks to the few of you who gave me credit in your descriptions! Smile As for those who didn't and claimed that the video was all them in their comments (Yes, I've seen your channels!), good luck with your view counts Tongue_out