MFB 4D: Episode 144 - Guided Fate (01/22/12)

yeah thanks so much Manaphy! I enjoyed it so much because it was in HD!
I'll remember to give you credit in my description on youtube!
Is there even any need to reupload it when someone has uploaded it once, and all is fine ? It just really looks like you want to share part of the fame, but all people care about it is that the episode is there once.
Megaupload is shut so it is hard to find a way to upload videos.
My reason for wanting to be able to download the raws is so I have the highest possible quality to work with when using screencaps to create sigs and whatnot. They turn out so much better than ripping them from youtube and throwing 30% of the quality out of the window.
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is there even any need to reupload it when someone has uploaded it once, and all is fine ? It just really looks like you want to share part of the fame, but all people care about it is that the episode is there once.

It's always inevitable to happen though; encoders just put up with it. As much as I'd love to be the only uploader, I'm happy for others to upload as long as credit is given where it's due.

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:18 PM)Ninjablader32 Wrote: Megaupload is shut so it is hard to find a way to upload videos.

No offense; that's kinda stating the obvious. Try reading back through this thread.

(Jan. 28, 2012  6:03 PM)Ryuutarou Wrote: My reason for wanting to be able to download the raws is so I have the highest possible quality to work with when using screencaps to create sigs and whatnot. They turn out so much better than ripping them from youtube and throwing 30% of the quality out of the window.

That's fairly true. I tend to find that it's more about image size than quality though. Still, raw files are nice to have.
Actually there many other alternative sites.
Including this one I recently stumbled upon
http://ifile.it/

though that one in particular removes theme eventually unless you pay for your account which is a major con Uncertain
So best bet is still mediafire/rapidshare.
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:47 PM)Ryuutarou Wrote: Actually there many other alternative sites.
Including this one I recently stumbled upon
http://ifile.it/

though that one in particular removes theme eventually unless you pay for your account which is a major con Uncertain
So best bet is still mediafire/rapidshare.

It's quicker and easier to just upload to YouTube and provide a link to download from there though, it saves having to upload twice.

Anyway, I'm not sure this is really the best place to be discussing File Sharing sites. Send me a PM about it, or I'll ask Kai-V about having a temporary thread for discussing where to upload the episodes.
That'd be pretty good actually.

Anyway I'll pm for now.
Youtube is blowing Beyblade episodes because of copyright
Uploading your videos in Vimeo and Dailymotion Would be a good choice
Even we can only upload 500 MB, and 1 HD File per week in vimeo
But in Dailymotion we can upload a video which is less than 60 mins and less than 2GB
But both are safer than youtube
(Jan. 31, 2012  6:01 PM)Suwadith Wrote: Youtube is blowing Beyblade episodes because of copyright
Uploading your videos in Vimeo and Dailymotion Would be a good choice
Even we can only upload 500 MB, and 1 HD File per week in vimeo
But in Dailymotion we can upload a video which is less than 60 mins and less than 2GB
But both are safer than youtube

I haven't been touched by this yet? If I get removed from YouTube, I'll move to Dailymotion then.
But Even If You Move To Daily Motion
what ever your original videos quality is,
daily motion will only give you 384p
that eats whole the video's quality
To upload HD In Dailymotion you should be a Motion Maker
That means Only Creative items get HD
So Vimeo Would be a good choice
It gives 500MB/week for a user
But still You can only upload a HD Video Per Week