MFB 4D: Episode 144 - Guided Fate (01/22/12)

144. Guided Fate
導かれし運命
Michibikareshi unmei
Air date: 2012-1-22

妨害に現われたヨハネスたちとヘリポートで乱戦にもつれ込む銀河たち。防戦を強いられ、危機一髪となったとき、何とアグマが参戦。ヨハネスたちを一蹴し、レジェンドブレーダーの一員として銀河たちとともに戦うことに。しかし、その間にも破壊神復活のときは迫っていた。

(Jan. 26, 2012  7:44 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: WATCH
YouTube 720p: Watch

DOWNLOAD
KeepVid: Download (627MB)

There you go guys. If you download, could you please provide credit? It's taken me two days to sort this out xD (Sorry if I sound slightly "cocky")
Extremely rough translation (Delete this post when Saigo or someone posts a far better one)

"Gingka confronts Johannes after his interference in the Heliport. Aguma, who was forced to the sideline during this critical moment, observes as Johannes dismisses him and fights the Legend known as Gingka. But the revived God of Destruction was approaching in the meantime."
DranzerX13! For this and the past all as well. Smile

EDIT:

@SAM10795 thank you for the confirmation. Had me going there by accident lol.
@Manaphy, You have the translation of the summary DranzerX13 posted for Ep. 145 and not 144. This thing has something to do with Johannes and all
Whoops, my bad. Sorry! I've updated it now though Smile
"Ginga and the others are locked in a melee at the heliport when Johannes and co. showed up to interfere. When it became a critical moment in which they are forced into a defensive battle, Aguma takes part in the fight. Rejecting Johannes and co., he decides to fight together with Ginga and the others as one of the Legend Bladers. But in the meantime, the moment of the God of Destruction's revival was drawing near."
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:18 AM)Saigo Wrote: "Ginga and the others are locked in a melee at the heliport when Johannes and co. showed up to interfere. When it became a critical moment in which they are forced into a defensive battle, Aguma takes part in the fight. Rejecting Johannes and co., he decides to fight together with Ginga and the others as one of the Legend Bladers. But in the meantime, the moment of the God of Destruction's revival was drawing near."

Well, I wasn't that far off then xD
Now MU has been shut Down by us GOV, So where will you upload the videos?
I think Mediafire would be a good choice
It has a rapid download speed for Free users
Re: Post: #8

If you read the thing that Dranzer said in MFB Episode 143, he said he will upload it on fileserve.com.
It's a good site too.
I uploaded the episode on YouTube guys.

http://youtu.be/zFO1O4fmKdA

Please, Subscribe Tongue_out
thanks. that's really awesome even though it is small. but it's really good to see it before anyone else.
I subsricbed to you already. But waiting for Dranzer's version because of higher quality. ha.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:39 PM)regor Wrote: Will this episode be posted today or Monday?

Please do not rush DranzerX13 to upload the episodes. You will get warn if you do.
I may be new here as a member, but really I've been coming here as a guest for a good while now. I remember when the MFB episodes used to be on Veoh every week, and honestly, I miss that.

Because of Megaupload's closure, I don't believe that any site that has the same function is safe. That includes Mediafire, 4shared, Rapidshare and numerous others. The GOV did say that there was "more to come" right after closing Megaupload, so really, none of these sites are safe. And it's really devastating to see all of those MFB episode links completely lost due to this. So, I believe it's safest to start uploading the episodes again on Veoh, Youtube, or Dailymotion. If people aren't happy with not being able to download the episodes, then they should just start buying the DVDs (yes they are expensive, but it helps support the series,) or catch every episode on Keyhole and try creating a video out of that. If Nelvana treated MFB better (releasing DVDs with Japanese w/ English subtitles as an option,) or Crunchyroll streamed the episodes, it'd be a different story, but we don't have that opportunity. We're in a time now where we have to start being careful.
Taking all this into consideration, I wonder is it even safe to upload episodes on YouTube, how long will will it be before they go after YouTube? Or how long will it be before YouTube it's self punishes anyone who uploads content that they have no rights to. I'm wondering should I delete all my episodes on YouTube now while I have the chance?
(Jan. 22, 2012  8:54 PM)Maskeraid100 Wrote: Taking all this into consideration, I wonder is it even safe to upload episodes on YouTube, how long will will it be before they go after YouTube? Or how long will it be before YouTube it's self punishes anyone who uploads content that they have no rights to. I'm wondering should I delete all my episodes on YouTube now while I have the chance?
Youtube is trying it's best to stay. If you consider all of the copyrighted material on there, it wouldn't be the easiest to get rid of that site. If anything, Youtube's gonna try to get more copyrights than ever. So, it's still a tough call whether or not to keep the episodes on there. Veoh, Facebook and Dailymotion aren't nearly as strict, so who knows.
It's the file sharing services that are in danger.
filesonic is no more for file sharing it has become only for personal file uploading, and also filesonic has removed all the files in it
So The only choice is media fire
Dude Megaupload is down use another type of server for example mediafile or sumthing pls i love beyblade and megaupload is taken down
Don't rush DranzerX13 he's just find another site to upload this episode because Megaupload has been shut down by Ananoymous and the FBI of Russia.

(Jan. 24, 2012  4:37 PM)Rayperseus1 Wrote: Don't rush DranzerX13 he's just find another site to upload this episode because Megaupload has been shut down by Ananoymous and the FBI of Russia.

What ? The hackers did not shut it down, it was entirely the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and I think that only exists in the United States.
IMO anonymous won't do that.
http://soundlesswind.tumblr.com/post/16370904609

Well, this is awful.
I guess Dropbox is all we really have. That one is the only one I can think of that isn't on this list.
(Jan. 24, 2012  5:01 PM)NanoZero Wrote: http://soundlesswind.tumblr.com/post/16370904609

Well, this is awful.
I guess Dropbox is all we really have. That one is the only one I can think of that isn't on this list.

well, this indeed sound bad. The U.S government is doing their strict acts again and this time more sites have been asked to close down. Not a good sign.

Even though Hotamil have a file storage feature-SkyDrive, but it has a 100 MB file limit per upload. I have tried uploading a file with more than 100 MB and it saids error. So, ya. Dropbox may be the only way.
This is horrible, looks like we wont be getting the raws anymore for the future seasons ;-;
or even the rest of 4D.

EDIT: Good news, rapidshare and/or mediafire may be good places to store future raws.
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-d...pload.html

http://www.aadd2.com/up-2/2010/pics/uplo...f7504c.jpg

They are confident in the companies remaining intact.
so we wont be able to see the last 7-8 episodes remaining from the show? SOPA and PIPA can only check american sites yet isn't they? I try to find a hungarian site for uploads.