MFB 4D: Episode 142 Links & Discussion (ep fixed)

Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 142 Rating

Perfect
33.33%
Excellent
6.67%
Very Good
13.33%
Good
26.67%
Average
13.33%
Below Average
0%
Bad
0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
6.67%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)

Ryuga still alive btw he appeared end episde training to surpass Nemesis
The also revealed how the past of the previous owner of Kronos was and why
aguma was simillar to him .As they both had worked for the villian but helped in stopping
nemesis in the end .
Woaoahhh!!!

2 dumbs in a moment. One bad-mannered who reclaims what he can´t do, even two times, and the other telling us the episode without spoilers; brilliant!!

Anyway, i would like to thanks DranzerX13 for his unflagging effort wich allow us to enjoy the weekly episodes in high quality resolution.

Salute!!!
Does any1 know when this episode will be added on been realli looking forward for this one ??
(Jan. 10, 2012  7:25 PM)Khamnet19 Wrote: Does any1 know when this episode will be added on been realli looking forward for this one ??

It‘s already up...

do u know where i can watch it i cant find it no matter where i look?
Something's wrong with the episode. Everytime i download it and run it, it gets cut by half and lasts only 5:50
Just wondering, Is the episdoe supposed to be 5:50 or is it a mess up with mega upload? I am asking because A, that is abnormaly short for an episdoe, even with the time cut, and it just seemed to end at an akward time.
(Jan. 10, 2012  9:44 PM)Jrx Wrote: Something's wrong with the episode. Everytime i download it and run it, it gets cut by half and lasts only 5:50
For me the episode won't even play.

(Jan. 10, 2012  10:08 PM)Lord L-Drago Wrote: Just wondering, Is the episdoe supposed to be 5:50 or is it a mess up with mega upload? I am asking because A, that is abnormaly short for an episdoe, even with the time cut, and it just seemed to end at an akward time.

I have the same problem with VLC media player, but if you watch the episode with other software, you have the full episode (12:25).
Wow something is very wrong with the format of this video, my movie software will not even open and read it.
If you want to play it correctly, install the the CCCP codec pack or GOM player.
(Jan. 10, 2012  11:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: If you want to play it correctly, install the the CCCP codec pack or GOM player.

Okay I don;t know if it is just me or something, but I tired the GOP file player and the CCCP video codec and neither seem to extedn the video past 5:50. Maybe if someone else tries it using the same softwear Dranzaer mentioned it might work?
(Jan. 10, 2012  11:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: If you want to play it correctly, install the the CCCP codec pack or GOM player.

Thanks for the tip, DranzerX13! I downloaded the GOM player and the episode can play now. Still, I do not know what's wrong, but many people are noticing how when we download the episode, it only shows up to 5:50.
Hmm even after installing the CCCP again and downloading the GOM player. The video is still 5:50.
(Jan. 11, 2012  1:00 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Hmm even after installing the CCCP again and downloading the GOM player. The video is still 5:50.

Ditto.

I'm guessing something happened during the recording/encodiing process must've damaged the file. If it helps, tthe only other way is to view it Megavideo, though the sound lags around the second half.
[/quote]
If it helps, tthe only other way is to view it Megavideo, though the sound lags around the second half.
[/quote]

Where do you watch it on Megavideo? can you give me a link?
regor Wrote: Where do you watch it on Megavideo? can you give me a link?

Same way as Megaupload, just click the link, and then view on Megavideo.
When I use the Divx plus Player it shows that it has the full 12 mins but its slow on playback
Next week's episode will be carefully encoded.
It is OK DranzerX13, we appreciate your work, don't feel bad about yourself.
Here 's a link to megavideo if anyone wants to see it: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=O57Q4H99
Thanks for the episode. Appreciate you encoding these for us! xD
Thanks DranzerX13, I never really say that enough for what you do every week, but I'll try to change that.

And thanks for the link Tyler Le, it messed up 6 minutes and got out of sync, but I've encounter thing like these before and know how to easily go around that.