MFB 4D: Episode 126 - Furious! The Two Big Battles (09/11/11)

126. Furious! The Two Big Battles
激烈!二大バトル
Gekiretsu! Ni dai batoru
09/11/11

ベイスター島の各所で繰り広げられるバトル。竜牙は竜のオーラを立ち上らせ、最後発ながら恐るべきスピードで先頭集団へ迫る。しかしキングはその強さに引かれ、自ら勝負を挑んだ!一方、銀河はケンタの姿を追って湖に停泊したフェリー上へ。そこで待ち受けたケンタは、再会の喜びも束の間、銀河に勝負を挑む。ケンタの本気を認め勝負を受けた銀河は、サジタリオが以前より遥かに強くなっている事に驚くのだった。

Source:
http://logsoku.com/thread/yuzuru.2ch.net...89/601-700

Post #691
Interesting I wonder what it is. Maybe Aguma and King end their battle because they started a battle in 124. Can we have some more info maybe? It's hard to speculate without that info
This was posted on 2ch the other day.

691 :名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 :2011/08/24(水) 22:37:30.06 ID:a2b96V90 [2] 9月のサブタイトル速報

9月4日 「ベイスター島の戦い」

9月11日 「激烈!二大バトル」

9月18日 「姿なき対戦者」

9月25日 「オリオンの行方」

打ち切り回避、15分化不明 9月はクリスのファントムオリオンB:Dのターン

The users who've posted these each month are very reliable sources.
This episode will be awesome, Ginga will see Kenta... Ryuga will face King maybe...
Cant wait!!
I hope a battle Kenta vs Ginga. It would be interesting !

And Ryuga vs King... They are very strong... So, it will be a very good episode.
cant wait! kenta vs ginga,rayuga vs king this would happen so.. it will be a good episode
why is everyone saying king vs ryuga? but it will be a good battle
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:23 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: why is everyone saying king vs ryuga? but it will be a good battle

Because in the preview, it really looked as if King was waiting for Ryuuga to arrive to the stadium, and Ryuuga was indeed seemingly walking towards it.
Oh ok thanks that will be a very good battle USELESS SPECULATION: i think King will win
I watched "The Battle of Beyster Island" Live and the preview afterwards strongly steered towards a Gingka vs Kenta battle and a King vs Ryuga battle. I'm still curious as to why Kenta was AVOIDING Gingka... Many mysteries that will be solved in this episode!
longer summary:

ベイスター島の各所で繰り広げられるバトル。竜牙は竜のオーラを立ち上らせ、最後発ながら恐るべきスピードで先頭集団へ迫る。しかしキングはその強さに引かれ、自ら勝負を挑んだ!一方、銀河はケンタの姿を追って湖に停泊したフェリー上へ。そこで待ち受けたケンタは、再会の喜びも束の間、銀河に勝負を挑む。ケンタの本気を認め勝負を受けた銀河は、サジタリオが以前より遥かに強くなっている事に驚くのだった。
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:54 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Oh ok thanks that will be a very good battle USELESS SPECULATION: i think King will win

I highly doubt that
Should be "The Two Big Battles" instead of "The Second Great Battle"

"Battles unfold at each location of Beyster Island. Ryuga raises his Dragon aura, and draws closer to the leading group at a terrifying speed despite being the last entrant. However, King is interested in that strength, and personally challenges him to a match! Meanwhile, Ginga chases after Kenta and heads onto a ferry anchored at a lake. The joy of their reunion is cut short, so Kenta, who is awaiting him, challenges Ginga to a match. Having accepted the match in recognition of Kenta's seriousness, Ginga is surprised at the fact that Sagittario has become much stronger than before."
Thanks Saigo, Nice episode
Ginga is "surprised" at how strong Sagittario has become much stronger? How much merit could this possibly have?
Ginga won against Kenta, and Ryuuga won against King. Is anyone surprised.
Not surprised at Ginga result but I'm glad Ryuga win. I'm so hoping Sagittario evolve or at least change form. They don't do much on Bull and sagittario. So sad for that
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ginga won against Kenta, and Ryuuga won against King. Is anyone surprised.

Hell no, really.

Kenta just likes playing with the big boys. He should stop whining about not being a god of Beyblading basically.
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ginga won against Kenta, and Ryuuga won against King. Is anyone surprised.

did ryuga won against king easily?
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:31 AM)Hydron Wrote: did ryuga won against king easily?

For the suspense I think the animators made him seem uncomfortable with King's attacks, but personally I am sure that he knew from the beginning that he was going to win anyway. The whole episode is basically only the battle between King and Ryuuga and the match between Kenta and Ginga, so they had to make each last at least ten minutes.
Well that was boring then. If there's an episode where Ryuga gets beaten again I might bother to watch the anime once more.
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:13 PM)Saigo Wrote: "However, King is interested in that strength, and personally challenges him to a match!"
I am so in to see this, and am so not spoiling myself to read this thread!

Might be old, but Thanks Saigo!
When will it come out ? Grin cnt wait longgg Tongue_out
I would have expected both battles to end in a tie Uncertain

I seriously hope in the next battle between Ginga and Kenta, Kenta will actually hqve a newly evolved Saggitario or else the story writers are just being lazy Speechless