MFB 4D: Episode 125 - The Battle of Beyster Island (09/04/11)

(Aug. 17, 2011  6:59 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:33 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Wouldn't the solar system beys have to be: Mercury Anubis, VariAres, Jade Jupiter, Duo Uranus, and Scythe Kronos?

anubis-mercury
variares-mars
jade jupiter-jupiter
Duo Uranus-Uranus
Scythe Kronos- Saturn
Nemesis-Sun??? The black sun?? idk just a theory i dont really catch up with the anime
And also in every 4d episode begnning its show ginga and kyoya and the other 8 legend bladers and half of them have one eye lit up and the other half have both... what is up with that

(Aug. 16, 2011  1:20 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Please stop these speculations and I too am going to stop now. There's no other way to confirm your thoughts besides waiting for the episode itself.

Did you not read what I posted yesterday? Please stop speculating and read before you post.
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What ? Have you not been following :

Mercury - Mercury Anubis
Venus - Death Quetzalcoatl
Earth -
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune -
(Pluto)

This is what the otenki2010 blog has been talking about for several months.

What season would Anubis represent anyway ?

Yeah i always wondered about Earth, wonder if it could be Earth Eagle, could be wrong, but if that saying is right then then a girl should own that bey from Venus ^^
Why would it be Earth Eagle Tsubassa already had his time in 4D he's not even a legend blader and he won't be for ages.
I still think if they are gonna make a bey for each planet, the one to represent Earth would be Kenta and a new evolution for Sagittario. I mean seriously, if he doesn't get a new bey, or doesn't become anything related to a Legend Blader then why the hell did they have him follow Ryuga for so long? If they don't have anything special for Kenta in the coming storyline, then they wasted a good story idea. (Having him train with Ryuga to become a Legend Blader)
Honestly no one has even looked up what a "Black Sun" is?..
A Black Sun is refered to as Black Hole, research.

The Zodiac Saggitarius' Planet is Jupiter. As we all know, Jupiter is taken.

Kenta following Ryuuga was merely to tell the viewer how Ryuuga truly is.

It's highly annoying how some think the MW Mercury has anything to do with the planet..
When the show has pointed out in the most simplest terms, The CW represents the planet, which in fact the God Anubis Doesn't, Until he is fused with Hermes/Thoth.
Anubis just randomly representing the planet throws the pairings off. Unless Anubis turns into something totally different that isn't the god.

In the terms of "Seasons". The god Anubis Represents Winter or Spring.(It's one of those, not fully sure since Egyptians refered to him as the coming of winter, while others say he was Spring.)

(Aug. 16, 2011  12:33 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: in my opinion hell kerbecs KINDA represents pluto, even though it represents cerberous, still it could be since they both rule the underworld, even though pluto is the god of the underworld and cerberous is the underworld ruler that GUARDS the gate of hell, though im not sure if im right
Cerberous DOES NOT in ANY WAY rule the underworld, or any part of it.
He is merely a guard to the GATES of the underworld as a watchdog, nothing else.

Think of it as your front doormat. It's not within your house(Underworld). Just as Cerberus isn't inside the Underworld, he just guards the front entrance.
Sorry to speculate a bit more but I think I have worked it out.

10 Legend Bladers.

6 represent planets.
Mercury Anubuis - Mercury
Vari Ares - Mars
Sycthe Kronos - Saturn
Duo Uranus - Uranus
Jade Jupiter - Jupiter
Death Quetzalcoatl - Venus

The rest govern seasons
L-Drago - Unknown
Pegasus - Unknown
Leone - Unknown
Orion - Winter?

Wikipedia states Orion is visible Late Fall to Winter.

This is what I've been waiting for you have it exact!
To end the speculation on the season beys, as confirmed in the previous episode:

L-Drago - Summer
Pegasis - Autumn
Leone - Spring
(Orion - highly likely to be Winter based on future episode titles)

Since the name of the location is a pun on Easter Island, I would suggest the title "The Battle of Beyster Island" or something.

Longer summary

"In order to confirm whether the Legend Blader who governs "Winter" of the Four Seasons is Masamune, Ginga and his friends participate in the "Beyster Island Championship". However, as Johannes and the others also do the same thing, fierce battles commence at each place early on at the beginning of the tournament. Starting with Ginga, Yuki and Benkei and the others smoothly win and advance to the next round as well. And importantly, Masamune clashes with Bao of the Beylin Fist. Furthermore, at a different location, Aguma and King collide, it's a showdown of Solar System beys!"

Thanks Saigo and by the way you got your speculation right!
Well he knows more about everything than you do Beyblader05. To put it nicely.
Who cares
Those who bother to even provide the goddamn information which is obviously not enough for you, judging from your definition of having a fun discussion.
were still missing one person what about the old man that was in the group that helped defeat nemesis
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So there are 2 series of Legend Bladers then? The 'Solar System' beys and the 'Four Seasons' beys (which are probably Leone, Pegasis, Unicorno and Anubius).
im pretty sure l drago destroy is one of the four season beys

(Aug. 30, 2011  4:33 AM)crestreaperx Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So there are 2 series of Legend Bladers then? The 'Solar System' beys and the 'Four Seasons' beys (which are probably Leone, Pegasis, Unicorno and Anubius).
im pretty sure l drago destroy is one of the four season beys

Yes, it is. In Episode 124 L-Drago Destroy is confirmed to be the Beyblade representing summer.
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: were still missing one person what about the old man that was in the group that helped defeat nemesis

That old man is named Zeus if I'm not mistaken. In the flashback of the previous episode he did help the legend bladers, but he wasn't a legend blader at all. However, he is represented by Dunamis and his bey Jade Jupiter.
When will the episode come out ? I cnt wait for it Unhappy
It says on the title and the OP. TODAY. Some time today.
the solar system beys are: Jade Jupiter S130RB
Variares DGrin
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Mercury Anubius 85XF
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
"This service is temporarily not available from your service area"

what the hell !!
I noticed in the episode at 6:10 there is a guy with yellow hair similar to chris, the owner of phantom orion
[Image: chris10.jpg]

very similar to his looks in the manga...anyways Phantom Orion's release date is just around the corner...Most likely it's him.
Why is Madoka seemingly talking to that mysterious boy with a hat, also ...