MFB 4D: Episode 125 - The Battle of Beyster Island (09/04/11)

125. The Battle of Beyster Island
ベイスター島の戦い
Beisutaa tou no tatakai
09/04/11

銀河たちは、四季の「冬」をつかさどるレジェンドブレーダーが正宗(まさむね)かを確認するため“ベイスター島チャンピオンシップ”に参加する。ヨハネスたちも同じ考えで、大会開始早々、各所で激戦が繰り広げられる。肝心の正宗は、ベイ林拳(リンケン)のバオと激突。ほかの戦場ではアグマとキングの太陽系ベイ同士が対決することに。
"In order to confirm whether the Legend Blader who governs "Winter" of the Four Seasons is Masamune, Ginga and his friends participate in the "Bey Star Island Chamiponship". As Johannes and the others also have similar thoughts, early on at the beginning of the tournament, fierce battles unfold at each place. Mainly, Masamune clashes with Bao of the Beylin Fist. At the other battlefield, Aguma and King's Solar System beys confront each other."
This is really heavy (Yes I know, Back to The Future). Thanks for the translation Saigo.
So there are 2 series of Legend Bladers then? The 'Solar System' beys and the 'Four Seasons' beys (which are probably Leone, Pegasis, Unicorno and Anubius).
I'm fairly certain MERCURY Anubis is a part of the Solar System legend blades.
Considering its metal wheel is Mercury, the first planet in the solar system.
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:51 PM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: I'm fairly certain MERCURY Anubis is a part of the Solar System legend blades.
Considering its metal wheel is Mercury, the first planet in the solar system.

Mercury has multiple definitions...

"Blitz" and "Winter" don't really go well together, just a thought.
Blitz and Heat do, though.
I think the winter beyblade is phantom Orion cause if you search Orion constellation season it says this constellation appears in winter also I put leone season and it came up summer I put Pegasus and got autumn and Yuki in Japanese means spring so Orion is my guess of the winter blade
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:22 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I think the winter beyblade is phantom Orion cause if you search Orion constellation season it says this constellation appears in winter also I put leone season and it came up summer I put Pegasus and got autumn and Yuki in Japanese means spring so Orion is my guess of the winter blade

That's a good point, Maybe we'll finally get to see Chris and Phantom Orion D:D before it's release on 17th September (That's just a rumour by the way).

But I don't get it, is the description suggesting that they've already chosen the Warriors of Spring, Summer and Autumn? Guess we'll have to tune in and see :D
Wouldn't the solar system beys have to be: Mercury Anubis, VariAres, Jade Jupiter, Duo Uranus, and Scythe Kronos?
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:33 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Wouldn't the solar system beys have to be: Mercury Anubis, VariAres, Jade Jupiter, Duo Uranus, and Scythe Kronos?

Yes, those are part of it, I do not know why people are even wondering about it ...

And Venus is Quetzalcoatl, which will be released as Death Quetzalcoatl in October.
That's even more interesting so there is 6 bladers in that group?
That's even more interesting so there is 6 bladers in that group?
Only Mercury Anubis is reversed from all of the others. The planets are in the clear wheel, not the metal. Wouldn't it be ____ Hermes or ____ Mercury if that be the case?
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Only Mercury Anubis is reversed from all of the others. The planets are in the clear wheel, not the metal. Wouldn't it be ____ Hermes or ____ Mercury if that be the case?

All Legend Bladers, which have gotten a piece of the meteor in their Beyblade, have Beyblades that represent each planet. If this has changed over the episodes, then it does not make sense.
Maybe but would Anubis have to do with the seasons?
This whole season thing is new, and in my opinion it just seems superfluous. They could have just stayed with Legend Bladers having planet-related Beyblades and not went through the trouble of separating them into groups ...
True that would have been easier to guess though...
These guys are stupid. If they knew Blitz Unicorno was built from scratch and based on Masumune's personal design, why would they even consider him being a Legend Blader and Unicorno being a Legend Blade?
Exactly if you look in the description it says Bao is in there to?
I think the Four Season beys are: Leone, Pegasis, Orion and L-Drago.
I think the Solar System beys are: Variares, Jupiter, Kronos, Quetzalcoatl, ????????? and ???????

Look at the pictures on the Beyblade Wikia and work them out.
What ? Have you not been following :

Mercury - Mercury Anubis
Venus - Death Quetzalcoatl
Earth -
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune -
(Pluto)

This is what the otenki2010 blog has been talking about for several months.

What season would Anubis represent anyway ?
Interesting what bey will represent Earth?
cant wait for this episode.
But the solar system and seasons are all legend blader right?
Yes besides Masamune and Bao.
in my opinion, if there was a bey to represent Earth, it would be funny.