MFB 4D: Episode 124 - Bladers of the Four Seasons (08/28/11)

(Aug. 29, 2011  10:37 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Kyoya was outrageous

Yeah... and he's not with Ginga and the others now...
This episode was good:\
I don't want to see Kyoya go, but if he's not calm like usually is I don't think even Nile could bring him back. As you can tell they show you Ryuga Kyoya Ginga are four season legend bladers now they just have to talk about Cris and Orion
When I saw that title I thought there would bladers that have summer, fall, winter, and spring beys. Darn was I mistaken..

(Aug. 28, 2011  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was hoping they would not really use Pluto since it is not known as a planet anymore though ...

isn't Pluto known as a dawrf planet? so it still exists.
(Sep. 04, 2011  6:38 PM)Orisinal Wrote: When I saw that title I thought there would bladers that have summer, fall, winter, and spring beys. Darn was I mistaken..

(Aug. 28, 2011  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was hoping they would not really use Pluto since it is not known as a planet anymore though ...

isn't Pluto known as a dwarf planet? so it still exists.
Correct spelling is in bold. Kyoya leaving seemed a big shock to Gingka and the rest of them.

(Sep. 04, 2011  6:38 PM)Orisinal Wrote:

isn't Pluto known as a dawrf planet? so it still exists.

No, I am quite sure that Pluto was ruled out as not being a planet a few years ago. It was all over the news and people were trying to come up with another trick to remember all the planets now that there was no last word beginning with "p".