MFB 4D: Episode 119 - I am the Champion! (07/24/11)

119. I am the Champion!
オレさまこそがチャンピオン!
Ore-sama koso ga chyanpion!
07/24/11

バトルロイヤル決勝。残った6人はいずれ劣らぬ猛者ばかり。ジグソーは、必殺転技の乱射でトビーとゼオをリタイヤに追い込むが、キングの前に敗れ去る。
Should be "I am the Champion!" (Oresama koso ga Chanpion!)
Toby's in this? With King? Sweet.
Toby, Jigsaw, Masamune, Tsubasa, King and Zeo are in this episode battling against each other in the Sphere.
This episode was quite ridiculous. King's hair actually turned white, but only for a few minutes and with no effect at all, because no real huge attack came after he did a "super saiyan", and his hair just went back to blue as soon as the battle ended. That made no sense at all, and I cannot see how any of the directors could conceive this as "passable".

Furthermore, the 360 Sphere, at the end of the episode, just got out of its frame and Masamune and King were just running inside it like hamsters, looking ridiculous with this sphere rolling in the city ... It looked very light as well, I have no idea why Benkei seemed afraid of it.
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This episode was quite ridiculous. King's hair actually turned white, but only for a few minutes and with no effect at all, because no real huge attack came after he did a "super saiyan", and his hair just went back to blue as soon as the battle ended. That made no sense at all, and I cannot see how any of the directors could conceive this as "passable".

Furthermore, the 360 Sphere, at the end of the episode, just got out of its frame and Masamune and King were just running inside it like hamsters, looking ridiculous with this sphere rolling in the city ... It looked very light as well, I have no idea why Benkei seemed afraid of it.

So who becomes the champion at the end?
is it Masamune or King? (and what time did you watch it?)
It plays at 8:30 AM in Japan ...

The frame-rate bugged exactly at that moment, but King seemed happy, so I suppose he won.
lOLOLOLOLOLOl. Hes no super saiyan XD. Seems interesting. Lets hope Modern Dranzer F wins this! Thanks kaiV
Where can I watch this episode?
Yes, King won. But, he was strange when his blue hair became white... I didn't understand why his hair changed...
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:17 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Where can I watch this episode?

I want to watch also
We obviously watched it live ...

The screenshots are on the otenki blog as usual anyway.
I know, but i want to watch the film, but youtube still haven't
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:39 PM)dabc Wrote: I know, but i want to watch the film, but youtube still haven't

it wont be on today - or anytime soon
um not on anytime soon? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about... It only takes the time for the ungrateful youtube people to download it from Dranzer and then put it on youtube. With a good internet speed that won't take long.
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:18 PM)dabc Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:17 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Where can I watch this episode?

I want to watch also

If you really want to watch this episode on youtube, I am uploading it right now on MasterBeyProduction - 1 more hour...
i am about to watch it now and so i can't wait!
This is my favorite MFB 4D Episode, i liked when King's hair changed! Super saiyan lol