MFB 4D: Episode 111 - Strongest Tag-Battle, the Gateway to Success (05/29/11)

111. Strongest Tag-Battle, the Gateway to Success
最強タッグ戦、登竜門
Saikyou taggu-sen, touryuumon
05/29/11

新たなレジェンドブレーダーが現われると予想し、登竜門に参加した銀河たち。
ダーシァンにキョウヤ、さらにはヨハネスのチームが勝ち上がる中、銀河・ユウキ組の試合が始まった。
ところが、緊張したユウキがミスしてしまい……。
Sub: Legend bladers are expecting a new gateway to success participating with Ginga and
Kyouya , even in the rise of Johannes team as the winners,a game has begun with Yuki and Ginga as pairs.However yuki is nervous about making mistakes.
"It is expected that a new Legend Blader will appear, so Ginga and co. participated in the Gateway to Success. While Kyoya, with Da Xiang, in addition to Johannes’ team advance, Ginga and Yuki's team match had begun. However, a nervous Yuki makes mistakes..."
Damn, those 2 are almost alike! Looks like Saigo has competition! XD JK, but I'd like to see a tag battle with Ginga and Yuki together, which I am assuming happens. Not sure though. If it's a tag-battle, is Yuki partnered w/ Ginga or no?
(May. 11, 2011  11:36 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Damn, those 2 are almost alike! Looks like Saigo has competition! XD JK, but I'd like to see a tag battle with Ginga and Yuki together, which I am assuming happens. Not sure though. If it's a tag-battle, is Yuki partnered w/ Ginga or no?

Yeah, Yuki is partnered with Ginga, just made a small mistake.
Looks nice, I hope we meet the new character here. I wonder how Johannes will do.

Thanks!
LOL even when i sub i always make mistakes..Saigo is the best suber here i guess Tongue_out Or the only one O_O but when the episode wil come out shall we see!
Jk but i always wanted yuki and ginga to team up Grin
Longer summary:

"The "Gateway to Success", that is a tag tournament in which Bladers in China compete to become the strongest. And, it is expected that a new Legend Blader will appear there, so Ginga and co. participated. While Kyoya, with Da Xiang, and moreover Johannes’ team easily advance through, Ginga & Yuki's match had finally begun. But, for Yuki, this is his first proper match. By making the mistake of shooting too nervously, he becomes completely overwhelmed. Although Ginga is fighting hard, what will really be the outcome of the match...?"
All I have to say for this episode why didn't Johannes choose a different that wasn't as annoying as that cat girl. DX
I enjoy when Johannes and the cat girl arrive... It's too funny xD
But, what is the name of the cat girl ? Do you know that ?

I was anxious for Yuki and Ginga... I didn't think they win. Yuki was very stressed...
For the people who are confused about Motti, the cat-girl IS Motti. The Crimson Flash guy's name isn't revealed yet. I checked on Otenki's blog, and Motti is indeed the cat-girl.
(May. 29, 2011  4:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The Crimson Flash guy's name isn't revealed yet.

Yes, it is Bao.
Quite long ago...
Was a little boring episode...
Except for the cat-girl Tongue_out
(When Ryuuga is coming back??)
I like how Motti is such an accurate caricaturization of mentally absent Neko cosplayers.
i find wierd how motti has a huge left glove or is it her actualy hand idk i find that wierd
(May. 30, 2011  5:33 AM)blackdranzer671 Wrote: i find wierd how motti has a huge left glove or is it her actualy hand idk i find that wierd

Obviously she is just copying Gackt from when he performs U+K :

[Image: mottigacktuk.jpg]