MF pegasis h145 rf

ok so i was bored and decided to make some combos using the pegasis wheel.
i came up with this crazy idea to use ED145 it did a good job with keeping the form of banking but it just dident have that "umph" to it ya know what i mean ha any way i put on a h145 (wich i really dident expect good resuts) but i did it any way well i noticed it had lots of recoil so put on an RF and still so i slapped on a metal face and walah

results

ko's in favor of pegasis unless staed other wise

vs MF rock aqurio c145WB

RF 85% worn

1.pegasis out spin
2. KO
3.double KO
4.KO for Aquario
5.KO
6.aquriao ouspin
7.KO
8.aqurio out spin
9.double KO
10.KO
11.pegasis out spin
12.KO

acsseroies

both beylauncher (hasbro)+ grip+ bicycle handle as rubber grip (credits go to cpt squirrel for the idea)

stadium hasbro v-force mobile stadium (i think it makes up for rocks recoil)

thought on my results? post ur results here if u can Tongue_out
EDITED srry i acsedently dident finish my post hah
It's sad to admit, but your results have absolutely no worth. The stadium nullifies any validity.

You really need to read this.
what i do wrong i explained it properly and i said everything i used i cant see waht i did wron (not saying im not)
I forgot to state that the stadium is invalid. Only tests performed in the MFB Attack Stadium are worth something.
MF rock aqurio C145WB
Portable Stadium (plastic gen)
= Invalid results.
but the thing is it isent easy to knock something out of the mobile stadium and it does have a slope for banking
so doesent that make up for rocks recoil?
MFB combos should be tested in a MFB stadium, and should be tested against current reputable combos.
No, not at all. The rules on posting test results are very specific.
but if i had a mfb attack stadium i swear id use it serusly those things are hard to come by Unhappy
Sadly, until then, you have no justification for posting any results you come by. :\
so well then why dont u try it >.>
I don't have my H145 handy and I would have to change the the combo to MF Earth Bull GB145WB.
I'd try it for you in 21-24 days, but I don't own a Pegasis.
Unhappy man i need resultz form that stadium cause form what i saw it was well domestication
I'll be glad to test this for you when I can. Wink
lol i asked daegor and drgt there opnions >.>
Hah, I noticed. I might try this later, but don't hold your breath. I'm going to be pretty busy for the next week or so.
Attack stadium.

MF Pegasis H145RF - MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
15 - 5 with 2 KOs in favour of Earth

I don't think it's really a reflection of H145's effectiveness, but a reflection of how good Pegasis is because the 15 - 5 win rate is very similar to Pegasis's other win rates.
but thats pretty danm good if u ask me
Yeah it's good but do you get what he is saying? It's not new. It's just a variation on MF Pegasis 145RF.
To be honest, the only reason I would ever use MF Pegasis H145RF is in a tournament to reduce the risk of losing by recoil. If you're just chilling at home, I'd recommend using Pegasis 145RF... way more entertaining.
It would reduce recoil cause of the increased weight right?
but if ur in a tourney mf pegasis h145 rf would increase ur chances wouldent it? like in a tuourney

EDIT: personally i think it would ;p