MF night capricorn 100RF ( Balance combo )

I was testing around with my night wheel and came across a fairly good combo. so here it goes :
testing done in MFB attack staduim, beylaunchers used , alternating launches rubber tips prime condition nad i sued sliding shoot for flat bottoms
. WB launcher at 80 % power

vs defence MF-H earth aquario GB145RS - night win rate - 8/10 The majority of the wins involved RS being spun out .

vs WB defence ( earth aquario R145WB) - night win rate - 7/10 . Night did worse and it was harder for night to outspin and most of the wins were staduim out

vs stamina burn aquario 145WD - night win rate - 9/10

vs attack - i don't have an official top tier attack so i did vs
libra CH120RF - night win rate -6/10
rock leone 100RF - night win rate- 7/ 10
need more mathches, needs to have sliding shoot and more top tier beys
there only 2 top tiers, actully only one really
Like others said, do matches out of 20, and have more.

Write whether there was outspins or ko's because for a combo like this, it's important.

Rs was outspun??
^^^^

My his RF must of been very Worn :\

Against a Defense type it does't show anything if it Outspins it.
yes i was suprised at that, it was caught of balance easy and then it just stoppppped spinning . This was farther towards the end of the battle where night got alot of smaller constant hits
(Mar. 27, 2011  8:56 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: yes i was suprised at that, it was caught of balance easy and then it just stoppppped spinning . This was farther towards the end of the battle where night got alot of smaller constant hits

Probably destabilised it then, it also is a light wheel so surpose it could out spin it, could you test the defence combo again but with CS thanks