MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB

Hello everyone, my friends and I started beyblade not too long ago and we are trying to have fun making better beyblades. The first bench for us were to beat basalt horogium and the BB117 edition. Now we are slightly better and the new bench we are trying to beat is MF Duo Cygnus BD145 MB, (Counter Attack) MF Fang Leone S130 RF, and Blitz Unicorno 2 100 RF. MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB is pretty good against most beyblades but I not tested against Flash or VariAres. Are those two that much stronger than Blitz??? Seeing if anyone have tried this built or have any suggestion to make it better. I tried the MF-L Wing Bull 85 RS but it got run over by MF Duo Cygnus BD145 MB. Thanks for the help. XD

Regular attack stadium
Beylaucher

Test 1
MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB vs MF-L Cosmic Bull TH170 R2F
Wing: 12/15
Cosmic: 2/15
Draw: 1/15

Test 2
MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB vs Blitz Unicorno 2 100 RF
Wing: 9/15
Blitz: 6/15
Please show the tests in the proper format.
Check out the Build me a Combo! #2 topic, we can help you more in depth there.
You do not have any proper test to back up your claims. Either provide test results ASAP or this will be closed. No tests makes this auto spam.
Just updated 2 testing on the MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB.
Not bad results.
It IS Wing though, and IIRC Wing does better when it's the lower bey.

Oh yeah, and what wins were what? Like OS/KO.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:19 PM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: Just updated 2 testing on the MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB.

Was it the Hasbro Blitz or TT Blitz?

Also Cosmic isn't top tier. So testing against it isn't the best.
Is anything on MB really safe from the death touch of Flash R2F?
I do not really know the terms for beyblades so you have to explain. Also, I do not know if I label the metal face 2 correct as well. I think 2 metal is called MF-H, metal center and plastic ring id called MF, and MF-L is plastic center and metal ring. They need a guide for term and that would be very helpful. Btw, what is an OS? I know what KO stand for knock out. Thanks.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:19 PM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: Just updated 2 testing on the MF Wing Pegasis 3 S130 MB.

Was it the Hasbro Blitz or TT Blitz?

Also Cosmic isn't top tier. So testing against it isn't the best.

That is a Takara Tomy Blitz from BB117 and so far it is my favorite attack wheel.

(Sep. 03, 2012  7:33 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Is anything on MB really safe from the death touch of Flash R2F?

Is Flash that over power??? I really wanted to know, because I got one for my friend but he have not open or tested yet. XD
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:33 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Is anything on MB really safe from the death touch of Flash R2F?

Nope. Chuck freakin Testa.

@BMS777
OS stands for outspin.
Also, I believe Ingulit has a thread in the Advanced Forum that has a guide on which is which, so you should check there, or search up MF2, or use the Ask a Quest, Get An Answer thread.

Flash R2F eats this.

MF H Flash Scorpio H145 R2F vs MF Wing Kerbecs S130 MB
And regarding the MF naming thin Here is the Bacon
Btw, what is IIRC Wing??? XD I really want to play a good wing built.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:45 PM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: Btw, what is IIRC Wing??? XD I really want to play a good wing built.

IIRC=If I remember Correctly. I really think you should just go to Build me a combo #2.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Flash R2F eats this.

MF H Flash Scorpio H145 R2F vs MF Wing Kerbecs S130 MB
And regarding the MF naming thin Here is the Bacon

Thanks for the link on the metal face. And Flash seems really powerful. Is Flash the god tier for attack???

You should definitely read around more. You haven't even been here a day, lol.
Read your welcome PM and check out the Advanced Forum please. Smile
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:47 PM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: Thanks for the link on the metal face. And Flash seems really powerful. Is Flash the god tier for attack???

Look at the Competitive Combos list Take further questions to ask a question get an answer or to PM.