MF Thermal Capricorn D125DS

This is a combo I started using recently, though I don't have metal face bolts yet (I actually have a couple coming in the mail) and I've been using a Hasbro Capricorn clear wheel instead of something heavier like Bull or Kerbecs because its shape I find is marginally useful for upper smash, and I wanted to create a Stamina type that was able to counterattack if knocked off balance.

After doing a significant amount of testing, I was unable with the parts I have to build a single Bey that seemed to beat it frequently, though Hasbro's Flame Aries H145FS has proven to be a formidable opponent on occasion. Anyway, a breakdown of the parts and why I used them:

Capricorn: Decent destabilization/upper smash in comparison to some other clear wheels, round shape with even weight distribution.

Thermal: Stamina wheel with good spin time and better attack than Burn and better defense than Flame.

D125: I chose this spin track so that the Bey isn't too high off the ground, but won't scrape the floor of the stadium, and maybe the circular design can help the Bey stay on balance.

DS: Better stamina than CS, better attack than SD. If knocked off balance, the ring on DS will cause the Bey to swing around and hit right back.

Altogether, this is supposed to be a stamina type with decent attack properties in the event of it facing another stamina type. It's proven pretty decent for me. If you want, I can test it some more and give you guys some results.
This Bey is inferior in pretty much every way possible. Thermal is awful, MF doesn't belong on a stamina Bey, D125 is too low for Thermal...

Most importantly, however, you did not include the required tests using our standard testing format, which invalidates this post. Please read the rules of this section before making another thread, and make sure you're suggesting something valid outside of your own box.
Yeah I have to agree with Hazel, thermal is very bad, but burn works fine, burn still is not that good though but It's better than thermal.
What's undefined? Your combo is bad.
Yo, stop spamming this. Reported as well, since the rules state that you need to provide proper tests for any combo before making a thread about it in the Customization forum.
If you want to prove this combo is 'good' then post results against top tier combos, once you've done that you can make a new thread.