MF Scythe Horogium 230CS

I found that this combo works well against my awful combos, so I tried it against good ones and meh Smile
I used Scythe to test it's stamina (went well), Horogium because of it's smoothness, 230... it's 230, and CS for Defense/ stamina too. If anyone has two 230s, Scythe and Basalt, testing would be appreciated, as well as any other combos Smile

Equipment used:
BB-107 TT Attack Stadium
LR Beylauncher/ Standard Beylauncher + 3 segment Grip
CS': Semi-worn- some attack capability at beginning of battle
RF: 10% worn- like new

Technical:
Scythe Horogium always launched first
100% power launch
Sliding Shoot where necessary (on attack types)

VS Stamina types

VS Attack types

VS Defense Types

Parts/ combos being tested soon
Lightning L-Drago
+BD145
+H145
+GB145
+XF
+RF

Basalt Bull
+BD145
+RS/ RSF

MF Hell Kerbecs
+BD145
+RF/R2F

Any result you post will be placed here ^^
Impressive! How did LLD get those loss rates??.!
Great results, very surprising! I can't help because I don't have my attack stadium yet (in about 2-3-4 weeks Grin) nor do I have Scythe, 230, and CS. Someone should try it against MF Lightning/Meteo Ldrago CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/XF, MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2F and Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/85/230 CS/RS/RSF (Yes I know, very obvious).
I'll try and do more testing in the near future, but I'm kinda busy with school Confused

Hopefully I can do the majority of those tests Smile, MF Lightning LDrago CH120XF, Basalt Bull BD145RS/RSF and MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F are ones I can definately do Smile
LDrago Destroy or Lightning LDrago?
I think this is cool, a heavier and more competent Flame which is basically untouchable by 145 height.
(Guessing only TH170 can help us now, haha)
TH170 TH170 TH170 TH170 goooooo well yeah Dan, it does look like a flame 2.0
Lol if I had one I could do far more constructive testing. If anyone's selling one...
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:53 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Impressive! How did LLD get those loss rates??.!

During most of the battles, LDD would get a huge hit, the recoil would cause it to go into the centre on low spin, and Scythe would just circle the edge due to CS
Try Lightning L-Drago and Meteo L-drago please. I don't own Sythe.
Try usingLLD instead of LDD
I will do more testing tomorrow, but I'm not going to start at 10:00pm today lol
From now on, please don't just post what I should test where someone has said it before, and post the combo, not just "Lightning L-Drago" or "Meteo"
btw I don't have Meteo L-Drago

PLEASE POST ANY RESULTS YOU RECORD, I WILL PUT THEM IN THE OP SOON Smile
What mode was scythe used in?
anyway so dan said that TH170 would help it so i tried this combo against MF-F Lightning L Drago TH170XF and the results
MF-H Scythe Horogium (stamina)230CS vs MF-F Lightning L Drago TH170XF
Scythe wins 7
LLD wins 13

LLD was straight shot a the tornado ridge at 70%

oh and another question why horogium? and just a note i have 2 230's so if you need any 230 vs 230 testing give me a shout Wink
That would be much appreciated Smile

At the moment, it's looking as though this combo is a pure stamina type more than a defensive, heavy bey.

And as for horogium, it was because the clear wheel is not shielded by the metal wheel (unlike with basalt, hell, etc.), so it would decrease the stamina if it was a) heavy and b) not aerodynamic. Horogium is smooth.
please try this combo against mf-h basalt bull 230 cs. and MF Lightiniing ldrago bd145 lrf/LF
LF is outclassed bottom..i dont think LF should be tested since much better bottom is doing much better than it..
Nice testings, LDD?

Try: MF Lightning L-Drago [Upper] H145RF VS this.
Benjohadi look at my thread counters and mmy other one then look at callum6969 thread
Sorry, I don't have any LRF/ LF parts, but (AS I'VE SAID BEFORE), I will do testing on Lightning L-Drago and others. Please stop asking =_=
Nice results! Pretty surprising I've gotta say! Against the attack ones (MF-LLDDBD145RF), I GUESS that's what you'd expect (since it's at 145 height.) From what I've seen, LDD is ok, but not really great. Then again, I haven't really checked around with it. Meh. Against MF-FLLDTH170XF, that's kind of expected to. Even though Sycthe is at a high height, and so it LLD, wouldn't LLD kind of do bad considering it's still shorter than 230? I haven't ever seen either of the parts (230 and TH170) in real life, so everything I see on this is a kind of 3D rendering Tongue_out

As for the stamina one, against Hell Kerbecs (boost)BD145WD, that's kind of surprising too! But WD is sort of easy to OS depending on the CS. I assume you're using a TT one, or is it a SK or H one? Definitely not H's... Anyways, I think you should try 1 more stamina test against it Tongue_out lol

The defense one against MF-H Basalt AARO GB145CS, that's kind of surprising. With the weight on that bey, you'd think it would destroy the Scythe combo. But if they both were on a 230 combo, I think those results might be different Tongue_out

Also
[quote='Cyber Kerberous' pid='695008' dateline='1309110261']
MF Scythe Horogium 230CS vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS
SH: 19 (17 OS, 2KO)
HK: 1 (1KO)
HK should be BA Tongue_out Idk why I saw that lol.
MF-H Scythe Horogium (stamina mode) 230CS vs MF-H L Drago Destroy (absorb mode) BD145MF
Scythe Launched first and at 100% :\
Bank shot done with MF LDD BD145MF

CS-barely worn...
BB-10 Attack stadium
L Beylauncher and R (standard) Beylauncher

Scythe wins: 0
LDD wins: 20 (20 KOs)
Sorta expected, but CS wasn't really worn at all
Thanks for the results Smile