MF Rock Pegasis DF145S

:\. Why not just use Libra. It weighs more and is more circular. {MF} LibraC120WB is still the best defense combo.
I think he's trying to look for alternatives cuz he doesn't want libra to be the only one..
Yes, but Libra is the only one. This is because it weighs like 10 gram more than any other wheel.
(Jul. 02, 2009  1:04 PM)Ghost Wrote: 52 dollars for 1 beyblade :\

Also, I don't really see how it is a weaker version. Since both the track and bottom are really different..

I not only said weaker version but also an approximation to the weaker version, an by physical means it is an approximation of it(The track and bottom respectively ).

Giga: Well, I am looking for an alternative to a Libra variations as it is loses too much endurance with additional weights that you can't really improve its performances that it would easily taken by an left spin smasher w/ 90RF as it really dodge or block but stays where it is a stone, whereas I am in search for a more dynamic defense combination

Additionally, Libra variations will suffer a lot in stadiums such as super attack as it loses too much endurance which is only build up by its round outline which is nowhere near compact that there is a limit to and its too heavy(the source of its defense) which cuts the endurance so Libra variations are for now good but for the future of the game not desirable...
Defense is intended to stay in one spot. The best defenders always have pretty awful stamina. This is more of a survival type beyblade tbh.
Also, most beyblade battles will be held in the normal attack stadium..
Left spin or Right spin.. if Libra defends against the first powerful hits.. there is really nothing the attacker can do then.. And even Libra can loose ..

There really is nothing better atm..
(Jul. 02, 2009  1:34 PM)Giga Wrote: Defense is intended to stay in one spot. The best defenders always have pretty awful stamina. This is more of a survival type beyblade tbh.

Still, the boost in survival helps in the defense dramatically, HMS's defense tier had some really good parts, however, due to the problems with stamina they were overpowered. If L L Drago is as good as a smasher as some of us have predicted Libra is in definite trouble.

Additionally, there is a limit to being heavy and Libra is above that and defense is intended to stay in one spot without killing itself. My emphasis here is that the enhancements of the heavier parts such as C145 and probably H145 together with MF only cause Libra to lose blood as it gets heavier due to the friction which begins to exponential decays of performance during matches. In addition, we only miss the chances of having better customizations by sticking only with certain parts, therefore, I am in search for a difference and its the reason why I want this customization to be checked...

(Jul. 02, 2009  1:36 PM)Ghost Wrote: Also, most beyblade battles will be held in the normal attack stadium..
Left spin or Right spin.. if Libra defends against the first powerful hits.. there is really nothing the attacker can do then.. And even Libra can loose ..

There really is nothing better atm..

The game is not only about Attack vs. Defense. When the aspect of Defense vs. Defense vs. Stamina is considered, Libra variations get beaten by Virgo, Flame and Rock variations ...
Yes, but you don't seem to get it.. Storm and Quetz are so powerfull, that only such heavy weight can sustain their attacks..
Only TT employs a weight limit, and WBO does not..
L L. Drago might be good, but left or right, it will not be that much stronger than storm and quetz, at least that is what I believe, I don't see it outclassing storm and quetz...
Libra will be fine, it loses to storm and quetz occasionally too.. same will be with L L. Drago..
(Jul. 02, 2009  2:00 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yes, but you don't seem to get it.. Storm and Quetz are so powerfull, that only such heavy weight can sustain their attacks..
Only TT employs a weight limit, and WBO does not..
L L. Drago might be good, but left or right, it will not be that much stronger than storm and quetz, at least that is what I believe, I don't see it outclassing storm and quetz...
Libra will be fine, it loses to storm and quetz occasionally too.. same will be with L L. Drago..

The weight limit I am talking about is not a regulatory one but one concerning the performance of the top apparent from its physical structure. Please read my post carefully.

Additionally, making a statement on the performance of the LL Drago wheel which none of us has yet used in gameplay and whose approximate is not apparent in MFB is too bold. We can never really know if it outclasses or gets outclassed by either Storm or Quetzalcoatl without trying it...
I did some tests with this combo against Quetz 90RF in the Attack stadium, It didn't stand a chance, It was KO'ed in most of the matches. It did a little better against Storm Pegasis 100RF but still not good enough for me to choose it over the other defense types like Libra C145WB.
(Jul. 02, 2009  1:53 PM)ZenX Wrote: The game is not only about Attack vs. Defense. When the aspect of Defense vs. Defense vs. Stamina is considered, Libra variations get beaten by Virgo, Flame and Rock variations ...

So you use an attack type Mystery Solved
(Jul. 02, 2009  2:45 PM)Blitz Wrote: I did some tests with this combo against Quetz 90RF in the Attack stadium, It didn't stand a chance, It was KO'ed in most of the matches. It did a little better against Storm Pegasis 100RF but still not good enough for me to choose it over the other defense types like Libra C145WB.

Blitz: Have you used it with MF? If yes, can you write the ratings for the matches(Number of turns, KO'ed, self KO or outspin)?

(Jul. 02, 2009  2:50 PM)Giga Wrote: So you use an attack type Mystery Solved

Under which consideration have you written this?
What? If your up against Survival don;t use defense blades.
(Jul. 02, 2009  3:30 PM)Giga Wrote: What? If your up against Survival don;t use defense blades.

You can't really know what your are up unless you battle...
Once you opponent puts his or her bey on the shooter it is not allowed to be changed. I know I can tell what the opponents bey type is.
(Jul. 02, 2009  4:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Once you opponent puts his or her bey on the shooter it is not allowed to be changed. I know I can tell what the opponents bey type is.

You are aware that same thing goes for him/her as well...
Which is why you just hold the blade just below it actually going on to the launcher, and then switch...
Only ever done it once, but only because they were doing the same thing.
(Jul. 02, 2009  2:23 PM)ZenX Wrote: The weight limit I am talking about is not a regulatory one but one concerning the performance of the top apparent from its physical structure. Please read my post carefully.

Additionally, making a statement on the performance of the LL Drago wheel which none of us has yet used in gameplay and whose approximate is not apparent in MFB is too bold. We can never really know if it outclasses or gets outclassed by either Storm or Quetzalcoatl without trying it...

MF Libra C145WB is far from being unstable due to excessive weight...

We have seen it in gameplay.. on several videos.. its attack speed and strength looks similar to Storm and Quetz.. the only difference is left spin and ofcourse its a different wheel..
What I basically mean is, I "believe" not claim.. but "believe" there will be no.. or not a big gap.. between the current right smashers and the new left smasher..

It's always Defense>Attack>Stamina>Defense ... Balance sucks atm as we all know..

This won't change.. Also.. In general.. Attack types are so good in the Attack Stadium with Tornado ridge.. that you could essentially use it VS defense types as well..
If not even Libra C145WB with MF can sometimes be ko'd by Storm.. what makes you think a combo that is 10 grams lighter can stay in the arena..?
My Results -
Quetz 90RF VS MF Rock Pegasis DF145S
MF Rock Peg wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
MF Rock Peg wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO
Quetz wins by KO

Storm Pegasis 100RF VS MF Rock Pegasis DF145S
Draw
Storm Peg wins by KO
Storm Peg wins by KO
Storm Peg wins by KO
MF Rock Peg wins by KO
Storm Peg wins by KO
MF Rock Peg wins by OS
Storm Peg wins by KO
Storm Peg wins by KO
MF Rock Peg wins by KO
Are the KOs caused by Quetz flinging itself out? Or just recoil?
(Jul. 02, 2009  5:49 PM)Giga Wrote: Are the KOs caused by Quetz flinging itself out? Or just recoil?
Recoil
Blitz: Thank you, I really appreciate your effort for this. Now that you have posted these results I am able to decrease my bias in my tests by only including the number of shots that really have been the way it has been rather than the ones seen in the video(Yes, I am able to use sliding shoot quite good as I am still able to KO Libra D125WB with my RF variations Wink )

theflightyellz: Still, the same thing goes for the opposing side as well Wink

Ghost: You, still don't read my posts carefully as I stated that Libra variations with the inclusion of never parts that would be heavier than the ones we have right now are going to make problems whereas right now I am not opposing the idea that its the only one that is able to hold its ground by its advantages at the moment where I have Libra D125WB, 105D(100 scrapes a bit) and D125D ready among my customizations, however, I am in search for other alternatives due to the many reasons I have listed before and I like trying different customizations to both for fun and scaling the performance of individual parts as well which occasionally is the core idea of this game.

Overall, if someone tests MF Rock Pegasis DF145S with MF Aquarrio 90RF, MF Libra D125WB and MF Virgo D125D and posts the results the way Blitz did, I would really appreciate it as it is the main reason behind opening this thread.
Zen,

Rock, DF145 and S are all inferior to other parts for defense

For what you are aiming, Libra D125D would work.

Why would we use the heavier parts if it causes what you are saying? In order for the defense to actually work against Storm90RF combos all we need is a Rubber Ball, not heavier parts.

I am tiered of repeating the same things over =_=;
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:38 PM)Giga Wrote: Zen,

Rock, DF145 and S are all inferior to other parts for defense

For what you are aiming, Libra D125D would work.

Why would we use the heavier parts if it causes what you are saying? In order for the defense to actually work against Storm90RF combos all we need is a Rubber Ball, not heavier parts.

I am tiered of repeating the same things over =_=;

I should have corrected my statement regarding the new heavier parts with heavier parts and parts that are effected by weight, where Rubber ball is one of them(Too much friction: greater performance decay over time)...

Additionally, what part of my trying out new things for the fun of it as well is not apparent to you?

I have stated in the first post what I was aiming for which to remind it is to have a better learning of Rock metal wheel's all attributes, I am not asking for a customization suggestion but a critique regarding real tests whereas I already have enough information on Libra as at least a quarter of the knowledge apparent here regarding its stamina and defense are stated first in my tests that I have done at least 6 months ago and since its a part that been released for more than half a year I already have almost every data regarding it, therefore, there really is no reason for me to only deal with it.

To put it even more simply, I don't have anyone near me to compete with, therefore, I am more focused on analyzing parts rather than having training with specific high tier customizations(I give them great consideration as they are in that tier for a reason Wink ).
You did not state any of that originally. Why do you have to be so technical? You are stating this is better than Libra combos. You have stated Pegasis was wrong when he tested this, yet when Blitz tested it, (adding Metal Face but getting the same results) you agreed with him. You confuse me. If you had stated it was just for fun that would have been different.