MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS

I tested this just the other day, and wow, it's good.

I'll toss up a few results later on when I'm not posting from work, but I'm in favor of this making the top tier lists.

CS taking over RF is another story, I've tried it with Storm Pegasis 100/90, no dice. I don't think Storm has any game without RF. I did a similar test with MF Lightning L Drago CH120CS, definitely more reliable with RF from what I saw and am used to.
CS seems to work better for Heavy attack combos. I've found it quite useless if the blade is light. I wouldn't say it has ousted RF, but it has given the attack side of the metagame a greater level of depth.
Well this combination in itself has pretty insane potential.
Even if it isn't seen as a replacement for RF, I feel that CS and this combination should definitely make top tier.
I definitely need to get Quetz and Ray. CS should be put to top tier if it makes a more scopious array of combos for attacking.
Ray Unicorno is probably the best bey ever, not because of CS, but because of how x.f a b u l o u s~ it is.
I think it's a really interesting bottom though that more people need to test out.
whats so good about CS? can anyone tell me? then i might try this combo.
♥ said it was easier to control than RF, even worn, .
also works better on heavy beys
So... Are we still aiming for upper now?
(Jun. 28, 2010  10:59 AM)Sora. Wrote: So... Are we still aiming for upper now?
It is most likely that this combo is aiming for Smash Attack since the height of CH120 does not provide effective Upper Attack.
(Jun. 22, 2010  9:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: also works better on heavy beys

(Jun. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Khel Wrote: This combo sends Thermal Pisces Df145SD flying out of the ring.

Hardly a heavy combo.
I thought he meant CS is better with heavy attack combos, not against heavy combos.
I'm pretty sure he did, but it's all been a bit misconstrued.
Would be interesting to test whether CS is good on heavy attack beys. Could someone try out MF pegasus CH120CS and MF lightning L drago CH120CS to see how they do since they're heavy attack combos. I would do it but I don't own a CS.
MF Lightning L Drago CH120CS has proved to be pretty useless.
Pegasis only works in an attack sense at the 145 height, not so sure how this would go with CS.
Can see it going off balance pretty easily.
Just wanna see if it does work better or not.
(Jun. 28, 2010  3:14 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Would be interesting to test whether CS is good on heavy attack beys. Could someone try out MF pegasus CH120CS and MF lightning L drago CH120CS to see how they do since they're heavy attack combos. I would do it but I don't own a CS.

wow, I've thought the same combo ! Smile
but ,why MF lightning L drago CH120 CS is useless? I thought that it was stronger...but I want a vid for see it ! Smile
It's hard to tell being honest, I can't fully understand it...
Quetzalcoatl CH120CS just seems to be a really odd alignment of parts, that somehow work perfectly in conjunction with each other.
With Lightning LDrago CH120CS, there doesn't seem to be enough force behind it to make a clean knock out.
aaah,ok Smile
Bought a ray unicorno so when it comes out i'll test CS witht the pegasus combo.
I don't understand why you use CS, because you said quetz lost because of being hit and swiched into stamina mode. So use rf it dosent swich into stamina mode it keeps attacking, also CS dosent have that stamina as you think it will be. The next problem CS dosent go that fast like RF.
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:49 PM)libraM145R2F Wrote: I don't understand why you use CS, because you said quetz lost because of being hit and swiched into stamina mode. So use rf it dosent swich into stamina mode it keeps attacking, also CS dosent have that stamina as you think it will be. The next problem CS dosent go that fast like RF.
Have you even read this topic ...
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:43 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Looking at his username I doubt he's read anything.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL So true man xD
So, if CS is good for heavy attackers, could someone try this combo?
MF Leone CH120CS

Maybe the track needs to be changed, but I think this combo has a lot of potential.