MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS

Yellz, I do have to ask you this for the sake of asking. I've seen/read around (not around here) that CS and FS have the same "characteristics" as each other, as in Attack/Stamina modes. The only difference is that CS is more attack orientated and FS is more stamina orientated. Now, would you be able to switch the bottoms and test that theory?
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:01 AM)Xeno Wrote: Yellz, I do have to ask you this for the sake of asking. I've seen/read around (not around here) that CS and FS have the same "characteristics" as each other, as in Attack/Stamina modes. The only difference is that CS is more attack orientated and FS is more stamina orientated. Now, would you be able to switch the bottoms and test that theory?

Sorry I'm not Yellz but I can still answer your question, the difference is that FS is all plastic so even if you bank it will most likely go back to the middle where as CS has rubber so it'll grip the stadium a lot better thus creating a very aggressive spin pattern. So in conclusion CS and FS are of the same concept but FS is kind of useless since the Flat compromises the stamina capabilities and vice versa but on the CS at it's highest point of the pattern when you use the sliding shoot it goes slow and builds up power with the plastic part then the rubber grips and it drops quickly and hits the opponent with outstanding speed. I don't know if I explained it well but if you see DrigerGT's videos on youtube with CS you would see what I mean.
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:43 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Looking at his username I doubt he's read anything.

Looking at your username and the type of posts you churn out, I doubt you ever have anything actually productive to say other than negative bull-carp and insults.
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:43 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:43 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Looking at his username I doubt he's read anything.

Looking at your username and the type of posts you churn out, I doubt you ever have anything actually productive to say other than negative bull-carp and insults.

Why doesn't this site have rep?
Rep +1
(Jul. 08, 2010  12:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why doesn't this site have rep?
Rep +1
People tend to abuse the repetition system.
Anyway, get back on topic.
lol mini modding/off-topic post.
Does anyone have any idea why Quetz would preform well with CS When LLDrago doesn't?
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: lol mini modding/off-topic post.
Sorry...

(Jul. 08, 2010  3:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Does anyone have any idea why Quetz would preform well with CS When LLDrago doesn't?
I assume that RF's friction can help stop Lightning L Drago from self KOing itself with its high recoil.
But people have said the problem is it doesn't have enough force for clean knockouts with CS.
Wonder what makes them preform so differently.
Guys regarding that user, don't you realize that he's trolling on purpose? I don't know about you but if you read his posts you would get the vibe too. Also, on topic, it doesn't have enough force I think due to the fact that it is spinning at a different direction so when the blades hit it doesn't create as much force as when they are spinning in the same direction and they hit each other with opposite spin, I don't know how to explain this very well but Khel I think has posted about that.

EDIT: Here we go it was Kai-V my bad I'll quote his post about this here.
(Jun. 25, 2010  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, yes, I think you are right. If we have a Lightning L Drago with, let us say, 40 N of force, and a Galaxy Pegasis in the other direction with 30 N, then if they met in an ideal collision, each one towards the other in a straight line :
-40 + 30 = 10 N in Galaxy Pegasis' opposite direction.

If two Beyblades go in the same direction yet that one is faster/stronger than the other, using the same numbers mentioned above, then I believe the slower one should be slightly propulsed so it reaches something close to that 40 N, if not 70 N.
But why does that make a difference with CS as opposed to RF?
Oh about that, I can't answer that one, beyblade works in mysterious ways my friend, this combo on the thread is pretty much a mystery as to why it works. Everybody thought that due to the shape of Quetz it would only work with Upper attack but look what happened now. So some things are a mystery but I guess it doesn't matter WHY something doesn't work because although it's good to know WHY, it won't make a difference because even if you do know why, it still wont work. Tongue_out
But physics aren't a mystery, there has to be a reason.
Quetzalcoatl works well with all 3 types of attacks (Upper, Smash, Force), not just Upper.

Quetzalcoatl's Smash Attack is pretty good. You can see where the Wheel makes contact with the opposing Bey in this picture.

Also, the picture in the Force Smash article is actually Quetzalcoatl (if you haven't noticed yet).
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:53 AM)Climax Wrote: Quetzalcoatl works well with all 3 types of attacks (Upper, Smash, Force), not just Upper.

Quetzalcoatl's Smash Attack is pretty good. You can see where the Wheel makes contact with the opposing Bey in this picture.

Also, the picture in the Force Smash article is actually Quetzalcoatl (if you haven't noticed yet).

Brad reported that Quetz has no true force smash. The points of contact are set are much too low.
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:02 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But physics aren't a mystery, there has to be a reason.
One word for you. Bumblebee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee#Flight

There probably is a logical reason behind why this combo is as effective as it is, and I've no doubt that a physicist could work it out.
But to me, and most average people it's fairly unexplainable.
Wow this is truly a great combo. I am guessing I am going to have to get myself this Quetzalcoatl. If and when will CS be hitting the states?? thought I am sure I can find it now on ebay and such places. I wanna get this bad arse combo working asap lol.
Probably if the second season starts, but truly we have no idea.
crapp..so what beys current have this CS? I am thinking of just going online for it heh.
(Sep. 21, 2010  3:04 AM)BladeTheWolfKi Wrote: crapp..so what beys current have this CS? I am thinking of just going online for it heh.
Look at the Parts List on Beywiki.
I have and didnt find it unless I didn't look hard enough heh. Thank you Kai.
(Sep. 21, 2010  3:11 AM)BladeTheWolfKi Wrote: I have and didnt find it unless I didn't look hard enough heh. Thank you Kai.
It is there if you know what it stands for. Anyway, you can alternatively look at the MFB Product List too.
I now have a reason to want this Quetz for X-Mas and Bday Joyful_2