MF Pisces 100BS testing

I wasn't sure where to put this because I posted in the Hasbro stadium, but was told that was only for Hasbro parts. It's just Stamina testing so I'm hoping the Hasbro stadium is excusable.

MF Pisces 100BS vs Earth (Mold 2 ) Aquario AD145WD

Stadium : Pegasus Thunder Whip.
Launcher : Beylauncher LR for both.

Alternating shots.

Results:

Pisces by OS
Pisces by OS
Pisces by OS
Aquario by OS
Pisces by OS
Aquario by OS
Pisces by OS
Pisces by OS
Pisces by OS
Pisces by OS

Pisces' win rate : 80%

The MF seems to balance out the Bey letting the tilt of BS chip under the opponent. However I don't have Earth Mold 1 and was hoping someone else could test this agaisnt other top tier Stamina combos in a Takara Tomy stadium.
seems like destabilizing to me...
Yeah it is meant to be a destablizer. The BS doesn't seem to lose balance at low track heights.
your using the pegasus thunder whip though. if you have a picses wheel. why dont you get an attack stadium.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:59 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: your using the pegasus thunder whip though. if you have a picses and aquario wheel. why dont you get an attack stadium.

you can get the aquario clear wheel from hasbro parts you know

he might be like me (im not allowed to "waste" $30 on a stadium...)
I think 100 is supposed to defeat 145 anyway ... Use them at the same height, preferably with the same Bottom, and see how it performs then.
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think 100 is supposed to defeat 145 anyway ... Use them at the same height, preferably with the same Bottom, and see how it performs then.

Wouldn't that prove what wheel performs better rather than what combination works better?
Perhaps, but this combination defeating a Stamina combination at 145 does not mean that much because Stamina customizations with low Tracks are also good and in fact better than those at 145 ...
I don't have a second 100 at the moment but I'll try soon. I will still be using the MF and BS combo to test this with however.