MF Meteo L-Drago BD145CS

this is the first time i read through this topic.
when i think about it...
bd145's width makes it so that the main contact points on meteo are the rubber on l drago II, and bd145.
that's sounds good to me!

i wonder... if you use this combo and this, defence is doing very very well right now. and there's also 230. defence is making a comeback!
Could someone also do some testing on this combo using GB145 instead of BD145 cause I want to see how the performance differs between the two?
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:12 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
Vulcan Horuseus (Click to View)

Rock Leone (Click to View)

Ultrablader, you are the most oblivious... Just read the quote from Azlan...
How about you read properly cause I said test MF Meteo L drago GB145CS... I saw those tests and wanted to compare how the the combo does with GB145 instead of BD145.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Meteo-hi...th-crushed
The thread has GB145CS test results by Diamond, compare it to these with BD145..
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Could someone also do some testing on this combo using GB145 instead of BD145 cause I want to see how the performance differs between the two?
I did read properly you bozo, does that even look like you said anything about Meteo?
I don't care what you meant to say, you didn't say it.
Guyz, tone it down.
This entire thread is revolving around Meteo + BD145 so is it not assumed? Though the wording didn't help too much, lmao.
Ehhhh, Kai-V asked for the same thing earlier and so Azlan produced those results, I figured Ultimate was restating was Kai-V wished.

True though, back on topic, has anyone done high attack testing yet?
Just to make it clear I said this combo obviously meaning Meteo not earth. I don't care what you think I said, I was talking about Meteo hah! Also would I have been talking about Earth when this whole thread is about Meteo and Azlan's results clearly show results on Earth. In conclusion don't assume things. End of discussion, lets not talk about it anymore.
MF-H-Meteo L-drago II Absorb Version BD145 Normal Mode RS vs MF-LLD100RF
standard procedure, attack stadium, Bey launcher L clear version from MLD URS (MF-H M-LDBD145RS) Bey launcher LR clear version from GP URS (MF-LLD100RF), bank shot for both beys, mint RS and RF, RS sightly aggressive, LLD launched at approx 40 degrees from floor

MF-H-MLDBD145RS vs MF-LLD100RF
MLD = 13/20 (wins 13 OS)
LLD = 6/20 (1 UBER AWESOME KILLER SMASH, instant kill, 3 super smashes, but all were nuilefied by one of the walls (wins 5 OS & 1 KO)
1 draw

insanely good performance by MLD, it should be considered as a very promising top tier
Since Ultrablader asked for a test for MF Meteo L-Drago GB145CS, i did. This time, its special, i have so much time that i did 20 rounds. Doing Vulcan Horuseus RF now, will edit later.

Standard Setup

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Meteo L-Drago GB145CS
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 10 wins
MF Meteo L-Drago: 9 wins
1 draw

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF Vs MF Meteo L-Drago GB145CS
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 18 wins
MF Meteo L-Drago: 1 wins
1 draw

I guess BD145 covers Meteo and only allow the rubber to be hit.
Doesn't seem to much difference whether it's used on GB145 or BD145.
Updated my posts on my tests against MF Meteo L-Drago GB145CS
Can RF really make such a huge difference compared to R²F ? I thought the two were similar and that R²F was supposed to be slightly better in a lot of cases ?
How About Meteo L-Drago GB145EWD?Or Maybe Meteo L-Drago GB145DS.
This a defence combo and those are stamina tips.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:28 PM)KeaneC Wrote: How About Meteo L-Drago GB145EWD?Or Maybe Meteo L-Drago GB145DS.

I tried Meteo L-Drago GB145 WD , but ir loses against MF Burn Aquario 145 SD , it lost 3 times out 5 , i was a draw & one KO win for L-Drago , maybe this is because i am not using BB-10 But i don't think there will be a different result with BB-10 as Meteo does not seem that good for stamina & GB145 just makes it more tedious for it to maintain control
IMO, almost all Meteo/Lightning L drago WD based combos will fail because more than likely it will just give spin, rather than steal and has too much recoil, resulting in a lot of self KOs.

It's only hope really is a rubber based defence opponent, or destabilising.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can RF really make such a huge difference compared to R²F ? I thought the two were similar and that R²F was supposed to be slightly better in a lot of cases ?

In this case, Meteo is heavy. With Rubber on the Clear Wheel, it equalizes spin. Since R2F is designed for speed and not stamina, it kind of lose during the equalize part when it doesn't KO that much. Controlling R2F is hard IMO, and you can't shoot that hard. RF is easier to control and more stamina.

I think other members should tests, not only me. I find my tests inaccurate, because i rather find hard to control R2F, so pros in R2F should do the R2F tests.
Meteo is not heavy, any other defense combo we have is much heavier.. IIRC Meteo is in fact the lightest wheel.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:39 PM)Dan Wrote: Meteo is not heavy, any other defense combo we have is much heavier.. IIRC Meteo is in fact the lightest wheel.

Galaxy Is Much Lighter.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:02 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: 37 grams is light?

Bro,
Meteo + LDrago II = 34g.
Galaxy + Pegasis II = 32g.
(Not including the other parts, as I was talking about Meteo specifically.)
Hilariously enough, Galaxy itself is 29.5g and Meteo is 28.31..*
So yes it is light, and if you read over my text, I wrote compared to our other defense combos.

*X1, look it up before you just 'hand weigh' it or something, it is severely inaccurate.
These results look good and since the attack types cant reach the metal wheel because of l Drago II and BD145 it reduces recoil and the attackers can't get decent impact but we need to test this combo vs high attackers (MF Pegasus 145 RF) because it may force the Meteo of balance, also I would help out but I do not have kerbecs
I'm pretty sure only Vulcan can destabilized Meteo..
They can easily reach the metal wheel, it just doesn't have too much recoil at all.