Banking for attack types
TT Attack Stadium
100% power launch for all beyblades.
meteo launched first.
Beylauncher L+R for Right.
Leylauncher L for Left.
Segment grip X2
All RF/R2F for best performance
Straight launch for meteo for best testing against attacks.

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS MF Meteo L-Drago BD145CS (Click to View)

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF VS MF Meteo L-Drago BD145CS (Click to View)

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF VS MF Meteo L-Drago BD145CS (Click to View)

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F VS MF Meteo L-Drago BD145CS (Click to View)
Someone please do the LL-Drago and other attack tests for me.
Thanx.
i'm surprised there are no ko's. bd145 absorbs hits really well or something?
This is a great result , but i personally own both Vulcan & Lightning beys but when i test both against each other , lightning always seems to win even if i add RF to vulcan & HF to lightning , lightning wins 3-4 out of 5, anyway as you said someone really needs to do a test with lightning , i would have done it but i do not have BD145 , man Hell Kerbecs is just oozing with performance i really need to get one

i am really excited to see the results with Lightning L-Drago
As I always prefer, it could be appreciable if you posted results of Vulcan versus a regular top-tier Defense combination so we can know exactly how much of a difference there is for you, and then try to reproduce this difference with other members so that it becomes significant.
ah sure Kai-V
right on it!
EDIT: may do it later or tomorow as there are problems with my RFs or banking technique or launching power.
Good combo! I will be awaiting for more good results from this.

I would suggest a defense and stamina combo to test against since this is a somewhat balanced combo
Guess Meteo does have use in defence after all.
I will try to test for you when my Lightning L-Drago comes. Anyways interesting results, seems that BD145 actually have it uses in defense as the plastic absorbs metal wheel really well. It scares me when Metal hits Plastics. Since Kai-V asked for Vulcan Horuseus to battle against a Regular Top-Tier defense type, i will do it against MF Earth Bull GB145CS.

Will edit this post when i'm finish testing.
uh we already knew that BD145 has use in defence...
I know too. Just to add content in my posts. <--- Off topic sorry.
ah crabcakes
my R2F just worn to out of use......
should be getting another one soon..
for now I may use LRF or just RF
Could you try against tall attackers?
I don't get why you didn't put this in my thread? It is already designated itself to MLD as a defensive beys.. :[
Whatev's bro.
Well that is the main point of my topic anyway, so I'll help.
lol, Dan you can't have all the topics for getting main tiers!!!

Sorry that was offtopic.

But are we looking at tests against tall attackers?
Kai-V asked to test Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F vs a Top-tier defense combo. So here it is! (I don't have 85 track, so i use 90 track). I also tested Vulcan Horuseus/Rock Leone verseus Meteo L-Drago.

Standard Setup
Vulcan Horuseus (Click to View)

Rock Leone (Click to View)

As thought, BD145 is an awesome defense track, as it usually prevents Metal vs Metal contact due to its diameter (Only when against 120 and lower track). Instead, the metal hits plastic, that absorbs the shock from the Metal. BD145 can be paired only with high tips such as RS/RSF/CS due to its diameter since BD145 tends to scrape the stadium floor when paired with low tips.
wow bd145's beast and azlanslayer could you use BD145 instead of GB145, better comparison then you see.
BD145 for which combo? Anyways, finish testing. My LL-Drago is still in the mail. I used Rock as that is the only alternative i have, Mc Frown proves its relatively good, so i rather use it than keep using Vulcan for testing.
ah hah it seems that earth does better, but i would suppose that it would basically be something like a leftie killer right???if it gets better win rates against lefties than earth,i'm happy to give up a few wins against vulcan.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:21 AM)abhicherath Wrote: ah hah it seems that earth does better, but i would suppose that it would basically be something like a leftie killer right???if it gets better win rates against lefties than earth,i'm happy to give up a few wins against vulcan.

Sorry, i do not understand what are you saying, please write in proper english. Whats a leftie killer?

Anyways, when Vulcan battles Meteo L-Drago, it tends to equalize its spin. Which makes Draws.
thanx for the test Azlan!
hm....maybe my launching power is to weak....
my RF is definitely well though.
This is kind of against the point of this whole thread but how does MF Hell Kerbex BD145 CS do compared to MF earth bull or meteo? Just curious if the heavier weight makes it more effective.